This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Racial humour

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

Re: Racial humour

Postby Les » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:09 am

and jews in space
Les

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:46 am

I wish this would happen more often...

https://www.facebook.com/Radioonelebano ... 107751719/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:54 am

EzraLB wrote:I wish this would happen more often...

https://www.facebook.com/Radioonelebano ... 107751719/

LOL, I had to post this one.

http://lithobolos.net/articles/negro-cannot-break-laws-physics-without-due-justice

They might get away with shoplifting, or even rape and murder. But Nature is not so "liberal", and they cannot escape the laws of physics without getting the punishment they deserve.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:22 pm

wmfinck wrote:
LOL, I had to post this one.

http://lithobolos.net/articles/negro-cannot-break-laws-physics-without-due-justice

They might get away with shoplifting, or even rape and murder. But Nature is not so "liberal", and they cannot escape the laws of physics without getting the punishment they deserve.

The thumbnail with the spook in mid-air is hilarious too.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Imagine if it cracked it's head open on the concrete. :lol:
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:38 pm

yeah right
Germany's Jews mark Holocaust as new threat rises
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/27 ... cmp=hplnws

I think I always forgot to mention the following.
An acquaintance I made, (part Polish/German), he worked for Zundel, but was previously an independent filmmaker, said his grandma was at a "death camp".
I can not remember if it was Auschwitz or where,but he said the following very seriously, and with a surprising TRUE punchline.
He asked her if she seen the ovens.
"Yes! and I could not believe my eyes!""
"What? what did you see ?? "
"Oh my! They opened the ovens and there was so much bread !"
Les

Postby matthewott » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:03 pm

Now that's a punchline :lol:

I must follow that with another true statement.

What do Yoko Ono and Ethiopians have in common? They're both living off of dead Beatles (beetles 8-))
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Les » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:24 pm

heh
I was a MASSIVE Beatles fan in my pre-teen- to - early teen years,
UNTIL
I learned about Yoko/May Pang/ race-mixing John Lennon.

I was shocked. Not disgusted at the time as race-mixing was being pushed on TV and in high-school, but by the time I graduated, had little respect for the "revolutionaries of the 1960's" as it made no sense in my world of multi-cult Toronto.
I was surrounded by it,and sort of thought thsi is how the entire planet was..until I got back to my home street,and seen, no, racemxing is NOT normal.

I had a couple of non-white friends in school, but thank Yahweh my Dad was strict enough on me to never allow me to allow the muds into his home.
There was one or two times i did, without thinking,, and after, he called me on it, and both times, they both turned out to be race traitors.
He was right, and i can never thank him enough when we meet again. I should have asked and listened more and not been such an ass.
You can't be a Pole trained by White Russians and not know what you are talking about when it comes to kikes and muds !
Les

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:03 am

When Jay Walking is always advised....
Attachments
Survival Racism.jpg
Survival Racism.jpg (39.9 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Tue May 03, 2016 6:43 am

IpjveRs.jpg
IpjveRs.jpg (73.09 KiB) Viewed 2547 times

rk7TCvV.jpg
rk7TCvV.jpg (23.51 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Humor