This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Stand Up Comedy

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

Stand Up Comedy

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi All,

Not a joke,...but, an observation about ALL stand up comics.

In my more depressed years I used to watch quite abit of stand up comedy on youtube,...But, I was always puzzled why George Carlin,Louis CK,Bill Burr and most recently Jim Jefferies,....would suddenly come out with a tirade....either be PRO BLACKS or ANTI-CHRISTIAN...or both.

The U.K. is no part of Christendom anymore,..so this made me realise theres MORE Christians in America than there are in the UK, Because so many of the US audience cheered these Anti-Christ comments....{You must still be having an effect} whereas what was being said...had no baring at all on UK life. Christians have no voice here ...no "power" to be reckoned with.So by default,...You still do over there.

paraphrasing : George Carlin : "Blacks sing the Blues,...wtf do WHITE people {who sing the Blues} have to be blue about ?

Answer : See ANY thread on this forum George !!!!
..but, I know he passed away in his ignorance a couple of years ago.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Re: Stand Up Comedy

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:05 am

You are right, I can't imagine anyone making jokes about kikes or niggers or gooks getting an audience. It is always the white male.

Not like it would be difficult to make fun of their ape-like, rat-like natures. Jokes about them would actually be funny. The jokes kikes make are usually just sick/shock-value type stuff.

I would give us all something to laugh about if they ever said they kind of filth to me.

Oh, and the liberal garbage you mentioned. It is like the marxist 'culture of critique' approach.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:17 am

Yeah,...sadly we are a little wired to laugh {nervously/outraged} by outrageous remarks/jokes.

That I can handle but,..as soon as they all went off on a tangent about BLACKS being "just fantastic" {bill burr even race mixes} {Aussie jim jefferies is anti-guns....his real name is "Nugent". jewish?}...I just become puzzled.

Sit there thinkin' "Wheres this all coming from, all of a sudden......from ALL of them !?".

Its clearly AGENDA stuff.

Like the jew pay-masters say...You've got an audience, if you wanna have a bigger & better career,...Just throw in a 10 minute segment PRAISING blacks and MOCKING The Holy Bible...and other WHITE people....you'll go far.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Fenwick » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:55 am

Joe wrote:You are right, I can't imagine anyone making jokes about kikes or niggers or gooks getting an audience. It is always the white male.

Bernard Manning did, quite often.

"I once came second in a Robert Redford lookalike competition. A Nigger won it"

"Coloured fellow, where are you from? Norfolk? Which side of Delhi's that on?"

When I looked him up today for the first time since he died, I noticed an odd curvature to his nose. Of course, he's a damned russian jew on his father's side. :shock:

Which only goes to prove, I suppose, the jewish nature of this sort of comedy. It's about conditioning people to think your way through the mockery of laughter, which is why all the jokes are about evil white people.

Perhaps Manning was taking one for the team to create the image of the white racist for future generations of comedians to attack. He always managed to fill pubs and bars where he was performing, even if he wasn't allowed on TV, so maybe he was just working a niche market.

It's so weird as the years go by, you find out how many on your own side were really the enemy all along.
Fenwick

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:06 am

Fenwick wrote:It's so weird as the years go by, you find out how many on your own side were really the enemy all along.

Ain't that the truth !

The "Cryptos".

Race mixed somewhere along the line...they became lucifer's greatest achievment.....mimic-ing "Us" !!!!

Hidden in plain sight !

Since this is the humour page....Heres something amusing.

Have nothing but BLACK repair men coming into my home {I have no choice, its the borough I am in,that the local council send} and I had to stop myself going into hysterical laughter....as one of these tale-less apes came in talking like a "Cockney" ! {Or as I say Cocker-ney...to really exagerate it!}

He was all like,..."Gor Blimey Guv'nor!,...strike a light, ...apples & pears, ...trouble & strife,...innit ? ay ? innit?".

O_o

And then I think how SOME British folks say "If Hitler had won the war, we'd all be talking German" {and no doubt buying all those LOW QUALITY German cars....such as Volkswagen & Audi & BMWs....and Porsche!} As opposed to having a tale-less ape in our homes talking like us 50 years later....Not even going to mention the Black Breeding the women here do, either!

Just goes to show they'd have mimic'd whatever the where ever they ever ended up ! {at best}

Now here in the UK they call BMWs Black Man's Wheels...because of all the DRUG DEALERS that buy them. I can't afford one ! LOL
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Fenwick » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:01 pm

HeiligeSchriftLeser wrote:And then I think how SOME British folks say "If Hitler had won the war, we'd all be talking German"

I usually tell those people that German sounds closer to English than the arabic and ghetto-speak that the country has been filled with now.
Fenwick

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:16 am

lol

Absolutely.

I was having a Negress ring up my groceries one day when she started yapping away about something and pointing to my bag.....apparently she hadn't rung something up properly....

Imagine my surprise when this west indies negress....meant to pronunce "Turkey Breast"......as she sounded off out of the hole in her face {I kid you not} "Tucky Bust".

Tucky Bust ?

I've also noticed since I wear my Crucifix necklace the last year "muslims" that now fill ALL check-out counter positions....now look at it and mumble something in their Lingo....under their breath !

I counter this by reciting The Lord's Prayer. :)

Getting to the point I wanna take an Electronic Dictaphone with me when I go shopping. Catch one of these buggers out....lose one of them their job for them.

One sand nigger said something,...and I go "What was that !?". He looked panic'd, tried to think up something on the spot...He then blurts out "Nicely packed". I say..."What do you mean by that!?". Looks panic'd again and says...."Your wallet....nicely packed".

What a strange thing to say under your breath to a customer......!

What I think is...He has a problem with Our Messiah.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:29 am

lol
I don't talk to bastards as much as possible.

Michael said
I've also noticed since I wear my Crucifix necklace the last year "muslims" that now fill ALL check-out counter positions....now look at it and mumble something in their Lingo....under their breath !

They will only curse themselves, maybe they will get hit by a bus or slip and crack their head. But it doesn't matter. I think some people are too superstitious, worried about the 'mummy's curse', or a curse from an aboriginal medicine man. I don't care what they do, I am not superstitious at all. I only believe in God. Cut down their totem polls, break their altars. allah is nothing.

Not that they could ever receive a blessing if they 'blessed' us or did some 'good' for us.

What I think is...He has a problem with Our Messiah.

Our God has a problem with it too. It's problem is that it has no part with Him. The gods of the heathen are idols, they are like their god. Empty.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Fenwick » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:23 pm

HeiligeSchriftLeser wrote:I was having a Negress ring up my groceries one day when she started yapping away about something and pointing to my bag.....apparently she hadn't rung something up properly....

Imagine my surprise when this west indies negress....meant to pronunce "Turkey Breast"......as she sounded off out of the hole in her face {I kid you not} "Tucky Bust".

We have one on the local news here, they have it reading the entertainment news, presumably off a script. It always pronounces "actors" like "Akch-TORRS" as if the word is new to it and has to be sounded out.
Fenwick

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:23 am

heheh.

Thats the thing....when you think about the "few seconds" each day....that we have to {supposedly} make this extra effort to CONSIDER these pagan ethnics TRYING to speak our language.....within a lifetime, that must add up !!!!

When I was in Germany,...I must admit they sure didn't have the patience with my below paar German skills....simply because they are NOT so plagued with subhumans...and its obviously unnatural to them that someone WHITE can't speak fluently.But, again that only brought it home to me....just how PUT UPON we are in the U.K.

Oh! By the way folks....yesterday on the London subway I saw the headline in the free METRO newspapaer...ex prime minister {jewish lackey} tony blair {can't find the METRO link, but its in the guardian as well}

"Curbing immigration would be a disaster for Britian".

Is this a JOKE !!!!!!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014 ... ter-for-uk

If he wasn't a freemason,...I'd be asking myself what rocks this crank head is smokin' !!!!!!
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Return to Humor