This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ass Clown

Ass Clown

Postby johnwademoore » Tue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello Israel! I wonder if someone might shed light on the meaning of a new term (new to me at least) used by Mr. Finck on the program entitled “Christian Identity Directions: Sons or Bastards” and posted by William Finck on Sat, 05/03/2014 - 22:20.

During that program, in reference to a certain promoter of race mixing, Mr. Finck used the term “ass clown” which I’ve been unable thus far to find in any concordance, lexicon or bible dictionary.

In my opinion, Mr. Finck is typically more than adequate in defining both new and familiar terms and phrases as he makes his presentations. A good example is found in “The Universalism of Eli James; Submitted by William Finck on Sat, 03/16/2013 - 18:25. In that audio, Mr. Finck provides a superb definition of a “clown” yet makes no mention whatsoever of an ass clown. Unfortunately, he dropped the ball on this one which leads me to wonder if he miss-spoke by saying “ass clown” while meaning to say “clowns ass” which seems to make more sense, but still lacks correct definition considering the context.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

JWM
johnwademoore

Re: Ass Clown

Postby wmfinck » Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Ass clown = making oneself a clown trying to cover one's own ass
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Wed May 07, 2014 8:05 am

While we're at it;

Asshat = One with his head up his ass, as one who is wearing his ass as a hat.

Mr. Finck used the term “ass clown” which I’ve been unable thus far to find in any concordance, lexicon or bible dictionary

:lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Tue May 27, 2014 2:39 pm

I'm sure I understand what's going on here, but I laughed anyway :lol:
Nayto

Return to Adults Only Section