This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A lesson from the Third Reich

A lesson from the Third Reich

Postby Nayto » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:19 pm

I recently finished the second volume of Mein Kampf which spurred on some thought regarding the failure of the Third Reich. Although this story for me never fails to elicit strong emotions and sadness at the though of such a noble effort failing, I cannot ignore what Hitler did wrong in the eyes of God. I often wish I could go back in time and speak with Hitler, showing him the truth identity of the Germans and implore him to keep the laws of God. I'm sure he would easily have accepted CI given his strong devotions to Christianity and race.

It is my opinion that Hitler's two biggest failures were his laws of citizenship and foreign policy. In NS Germany people residing within were given one of two statuses: Either you were a German citizen or you were a subject of the country. To be a citizen you were required to be pure in the Aryan race and be born a German. There was also provision for non-German Aryans to become citizens by undergoing military training and study. Subjects in Germany were those residing in Germany who could not achieve the status of citizen either because of their race or because of criminal behavior. Immediately the flaw becomes evident; there were allowed to be mongrels in Germany. He was not thorough enough to remove mongrels from the land completely. As we see in Scripture many times that this is a massive mistake. Most of the time the amount of mongrels in the country was quite few, but any at all is a problem. One thing which upsets me about the history of NS Germany was that it held the Olympic games. At first Hitler did not want to allow mongrel athletes from other countries to join, but upon threat of not holding the Olympic games, Hitler capitulated and allowed it. I'm sure his intentions were good in holding the Olympic games, but he allowed more mongrels into the land.

Hitler's was well aware of the mongrelization of the Aryan race in other countries. He makes specific mention of France, Italy and Russia all being very mongrelized. In his foreign policy he is very anti-France and anti-Russia, which is good. However he has a particular affection for Benito Mussolini and his Italians. This is based on Mussolini's own opposition against the jew, but we know that even mongrels oppose jews. I'm not sure whether Mussolini was a mongrel or not, but his people certainly were mongrels in the majority. Scripture warns about alliances with mongrels, that we make no covenant with them, that we tear down their altars and that we utterly destroy them. After all, what communion does light have with darkness? This was definitely not a part of Hitler's policy in that he made alliances most notably with Italy and Japan, the former being a mostly mongrelized nation and the latter being a total pit of bastards. Even in Germany's attack on other countries the agenda was occupation of mongrels, not destruction of mongrels. John Hyrcanus made that same mistake by circumcising the Edomites, just as Hitler gave liberated mongrels Christianity. As Bill said in a recent podcast on Hebrews, "If you accept a mongrel then you accept his gods" (paraphrased).

God gave Hitler great early victories even before the war. Most notably Austria giving itself over to Germany willingly. Then there were the battles of Poland and France in which NS Germany's enemies were crushed. France was no small enemy in those days and the blitzkrieg conducted upon them must have been providence. From there Germany took more countries east as it prepared from the invasion of Russia. Germany seemed invincible in those early years of the war, which is as it should be. However, the mongrelization was not stopped as it should have been and the mongrels were not destroyed as they should have been. As some Aryan and some mongrel nations joined Germany at Stalingrad and then on to Moscow, the German momentum started to wane. It was not yet dead, as the jewish Russian cowards were all but ready to flee Moscow. Victory still looked certain in those days, but there was another problem: Japan. I'm reminded here of Isaiah 30:1-7

Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt! Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion. For his princes were at Zoan, and his ambassadors came to Hanes. They were all ashamed of a people that could not profit them, nor be an help nor profit, but a shame, and also a reproach. The burden of the beasts of the south: into the land of trouble and anguish, from whence come the young and old lion, the viper and fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches upon the shoulders of young asses, and their treasures upon the bunches of camels, to a people that shall not profit them. For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.

The American people had already been in a world war just over twenty years prior to the events of world war 2 and were reluctant to enter another one. We know that the USA was funding the Russians and the British during the war, but it was clearly not enough for the jewish powers to achieve victory. The jews and Roosevelt goaded and insulted Hitler from the USA and waged a war of propaganda against the people of the USA. This was a balance of forces which needed to be tipped over in order to fully go to war against Germany. The foolish Japanese, whose only strength was to sit still, fell into the trap of Pearl Harbor. Their only purpose in the war was to allow the USA to fully enter it. USA, who fully anticipated their nice, plump fleet sitting in Pearl Harbor and ignoring warning transmission from their allies. If only the USA had not entered the war, Germany might still have achieved victory in Europe and Asia. In this way, Japan was a direct cause of Germany losing the war. Some people might argue that the USA was inevitably going to enter the war, but I disagree. It must have been an event so dramatic as the destruction of a fleet caught "off guard" which could goad the American people to fully get behind the war. The balance of forces in the hearts of the Americans had been tipped. Hitler was very pragmatic in his foreign policy and unfortunately he compromised on his view of race for the sake of supremacy in war and negotiations. Sadly Italy and mostly Japan, being mongrels, were pathetic in the war, only being a stumbling block to Germany.

I fully believe that if Germany had been completely devout on the matter of race in their citizenship and foreign policy, that God would have aided them in battle and more than made up for those lost alliances. Given Germany's colossal success early in the war and even before that, it seemed like God was rearing to smash Germany's enemies before them. The seemingly tactical genius exhibited by the German generals in France, a foe with superior numbers in manpower and equipment, could only have been providence. The French generals were confounded time after time to fortify a position only to find the Germans to only just have arrived there before them. The German generals themselves report that they only did what they thought was right in the moment; even the concept of "blitzkrieg" was foreign to them. However the pure, brutal efficacy with which the battle of France was conducted shows me the hand of God. Germany was given a fair chance to defeat our ancient enemy as God keeps His promises when a people keep His laws. If only the keeping of His laws was more exacting internally, in conquest and in alliances. As a type for Christ, Hitler did very well. In the end, he is not Christ and in his decisions he was destined to fail.

I pray that this will be the final failure and the final lesson of our race in our dealings with our enemies. Next time a fight with the jew begins that we are armed with the knowledge of Scripture and of God's law to burn all mongrels as is stated in Ezekiel 39, that we will be burning and burying their corpses for months. I hope that this begins soon with the revelations given to us by God through CI that we spearhead the movement against the jew and the rest of the bastards on this planet. Let Christ return to find us laboring hard in the destruction of His enemies and let us not be ashamed by our idleness. I certainly look forward to that first meeting with Adolf Hitler in the next life in which we regale him with the tale of how we avenged him, the NS Germans and their efforts in Europe. I honestly don't know how we were effect this spearhead which will be plunged into the heart of international jewry and satan's people which wage war all about with us, but I trust that where there are willing hearts and a love for the Aryan race and God's laws, that He will provide us with the means.
Nayto

Re: A lesson from the Third Reich

Postby Teutonic » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Excellent analysis.

Its a wonder how and why Hitler's forces were able to push so far and so fast into Russia, even to be at Moscow's doorstep, only to be turned back just as quickly by the Bolsheviks.

It was as if God were with them every step of the way up until a certain point, then it was all downhill from there.

You may very well be right in that it was Hitler's acceptance of mongrels within the Reich that led to its downfall, such as the foreign nonwhite volunteer regiments in the Wehrmacht and his alliance with Japan.

Hitler was already falling down the 'we're all in this together against the Jews' rabbit hole long before David Duke was on the scene.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: A lesson from the Third Reich

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:16 am

Nayto wrote
I'm sure he would easily have accepted CI given his strong devotions to Christianity and race.

Hitler realized that Christ was not a jew, so I am sure you are right.

"I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the almighty creator. By warding off the jews I am fighting for the Lord's work."

"And the founder of Christianity made no secret of his estimation of the jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God."

Co_6B7hVMAA41GT.jpg
Co_6B7hVMAA41GT.jpg (36.95 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Christianity and the Third Reich