This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Question regarding the swastika

Question regarding the swastika

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:06 pm

I'm well aware of the Christian origins of the swastika in the Third Reich, but I've always wondered why Hitler chose to rotate his version of it so that it is slightly turned to the left....or is it to the right?

Was there ever any explanation as to why he did so?
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: Question regarding the swastika

Postby wmfinck » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:20 pm

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Thanks Bill, read through the first link and so far it only goes into the reasons for the black, red and white but not so much the shape, I'll look into the second link.

I remember watching a documentary on the Mythistory Channel where they equated the leftward direction of Hitler's swastika as indicating the 'left-hand path of the Devil', thereby prolonging the 'evil Nazis' narrative.

....it never ends...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:23 pm

The Finnish air force also had a blue swastika on their aircraft. I'm not sure if they copied Germany or it was pure coincidence. It can still be seen on old aircraft in Finland.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Christianity and the Third Reich