This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

AIDS Is A Racial Disease

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

AIDS Is A Racial Disease

Postby bamaman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 am

Non-Whites Contract AIDS Through Casual Contact

http://www.kkk.bz/aids_plague_worse_than_bubonic_a.htm

I know AIDS targets queers by their filthy lifestyle as well
but it seems that non-whites contract AIDS by just everyday
casual contact as well. Thought this would be of interest.
bamaman

Re: AIDS Is A Racial Disease

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 am

So AIDS is a disease that started with the jews and is easily spread to all non-Adamic races. It's essentially killing off the other races, including the jew and those of our race who are race mixers and sodomites...

Praise YAHWEH! :D
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby bamaman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:23 pm

I believe AIDS is one of them end times plagues that has been unleashed upon the ungodly people.
Funny how it effects white people when they commit sexual sins, then it effects non-whites just by
casual contact. This is a real good reason not to get blood transfusions, race mix, practice homosexuality,
or go screwing around. I believe AIDS is a silent revolution, the punishment of the Law Giver upon the
lawless wicked people and beasts. Just about every Negro in Africa is infected and dying.

Praise YAHWEH!
bamaman

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:12 pm

In my mind (per my knowledge), AIDS is simply a group of existing diseases. The list of diseases gets larger when they want to make the AIDS population appear larger. Period.

Prior to the emergence of so-called AIDS, people already had the HIV anti-body within their blood for thousands of years. Today, when the human body's immune system is weakened through drug use (nitrates especially among gay party scene) and malnourishment primarily in Africa those who have the HIV anti-body in their blood stream can come down with many different diseases through this anti-body portal.

They still have not identified an ACTUAL "AIDS" virus. There is no such thing as a disease named "AIDS". They just say if you have an HIV anti-body then you may get an "AIDS" related disease at some time in your life, especially if you weaken your immune system.

Below is a list of AIDS defining illnesses.

Important Fact #1: Keep in mind that these diseases can occur in people without HIV infection, however such a person would not be classified as having AIDS.

They include:

* Candidiasis of bronchi, trachea, or lungs
* Cervical cancer (invasive)
* Coccidioidomycosis, Cryptococcosis, Cryptosporidiosis
* Cytomegalovirus disease
* Encephalopathy (HIV-related)
* Herpes simplex (an infection lasting longer than 1 month or in an area other than the skin such as esophagus or lungs)
* Histoplasmosis
* Isosporiasis
* Kaposi's sarcoma (KS)
* Lymphoma characterized by swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
* Mycobacterium avium complex
* Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP)
* Pneumonia (recurrent)
* Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML)
* Salmonella septicemia (recurrent)
* Toxoplasmosis of the brain
* Tuberculosis
* Wasting syndrome

Two very good documentary movies on AIDS are listed below.

The Jew Media has dragged these good German scientists through the mud.

1. The Other Side of AIDS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... l=en&dur=3

2. HIV=AIDS: Fact Or Fraud
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... aids&hl=en
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Furthermore, in Africa the test for AIDS is hilarious! This War on AIDS gimmick is all about money. Just like the War on Cancer, War on Drugs, War on Terrorism. These are just economic bubbles created by the Jew Media/FED like the Housing Bubble or Internet Bubble. They are long term economic industries built on lies. Just like the Apollo program or 9/11 or Holocaust Industries etc... used to justify those industries.

For example:

To have AIDS, according to the Bengui Definition in Africa, the patient must have two of these three symptoms:

1. prolonged fevers for a month or more
2. weight loss over 10 percent
3. prolonged diarrhea

Combined with any one of several minor symptoms -- chronically swollen lymph nodes, persistent cough for more than a month, persistent herpes, itching skin inflammation or several others.

MAGIC, you now have AIDS.

But many of these symptoms show up from other African diseases, now vastly spread because of the political chaos. Poor sanitation, poverty, malnutrition and parasitic diseases were always common and are now endemic. In America, AIDS is a name for 30-odd diseases found together with a positive test for HIV antibodies.

If you want to read more about the AIDS hoax in Africa and elsewhere, this article does a pretty good job but I would highly recommend the movies in my previous post.

http://www.natural-health-information-c ... frica.html
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby bamaman » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:31 am

Yeah right, just have sex with an AIDS infected person and see how long you live.
bamaman

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:44 pm

bamaman wrote:Yeah right, just have sex with an AIDS infected person and see how long you live.

Plenty of people NEVER catch the HIV virus from having sex with another HIV person. Furthermore, plenty of people have HIV and NEVER get an "AIDS" related disease. Your repeating the JEW Mass Media AIDS crapola. Never understand why people trust liars (Mass Media) when they know they Lie about everything else they repeat at nausea.
TheAryanPathtoHELL

Postby matthewott » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:43 pm

AIDS is the acronym for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. That is pretty self explanatory. It is well known that one does not die from AIDS. You die from any number of diseases that your body can no longer fight off because of your IMMUNITY DEFICIENCY. It is also well known that many people who supposedly "just carry" the "HIV virus" do not exhibit "symptoms", i.e. do not suffer from a rash of different maladies.

This "argument" can go both ways. I agree that AIDS is a jewish fabrication, and may not be exactly what the media claims, but whatever "it" is, it's not natural...even if it is a "hoax" to bilk us out of billions of dollars.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Here is an article on AIDS that uses extrapolation; showing that AIDS affect the non-Adamic race, by far, way and above the Adamic ones. (It is especially deleterious to the jews!!! :D :D :D :D )

Whether one considers this a direct disease or a condition which opens one up for a host of diseases, the end result is the same.

Again PRAISE YHWH!

http://www.fathersmanifesto.net/aids.htm
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby bamaman » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 am

JamesTheJust wrote:Here is an article on AIDS that uses extrapolation; showing that AIDS affect the non-Adamic race, by far, way and above the Adamic ones. (It is especially deleterious to the jews!!! :D :D :D :D )

Whether one considers this a direct disease or a condition which opens one up for a host of diseases, the end result is the same.

Again PRAISE YHWH!

http://www.fathersmanifesto.net/aids.htm

Now drug addicts who shoot up generally have HIV, I am not convinced
that HIV causes AIDS. I believe AIDS is not related to HIV. Like I have
said if someone is exposed to an individual that has full blown AIDS they
will not live long. AIDS is Yahweh's judgment on a perverse people who
race mix, practice buggery, and whore around. No one has really proved
that HIV causes AIDS. Until then, I believe AIDS is the punishment of
Yahweh on a perverse generation. It is just that simple, everyone that
keeps committing sexual perversions will die from AIDS. The cause of
AIDS seems to be linked to sexual perversion. I think AIDS is caused
by a virus but not the HIV virus. It destroys the immune system and yes