This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The shadows on the wall

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

The shadows on the wall

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:53 pm

White Nationalist do not percieve the enemy for what it truly is. They are mesmerized by the shadows on the wall. Politics, evolutionary theory, jewish mysticism. The darkened appearance of things apart from the light of God.

You cannot get them to walk out of that cave, because all they understand is the shadows on the wall. There is no way to use shadows on a wall to make them see.

And there they are, stuck in that cave. Surrounded by shadows. Sometimes in awe and afraid, sometimes the shadows gives them hope too. There in that cave we are surrounded by death. Yet our God is not far away. It is the Spirit of God who will lead us out.

If God is in them. Otherwise they are forever in chains, in that cave. One must have the Spirit to see the Kingdom of God. We can look to the sky and say 'Yahweh God made the heavens', while they are down there in that cave. Our brothers and fellow man.

I hope no-one minds me sharing this funny thought, given what we have been discussing here today.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: The shadows on the wall

Postby Teutonic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Reminds me of Plato's famous cave allegory...

But anyway, most of these fools are so stuck in their ways that they wont see Truth until the 11th hour.

Then again, the Remnant was only meant to be composed of a few.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:57 pm

I was called "indecent" by a poster on a music forum for calling the invaders in Europe "brown beasts" and "bastards". I in turn called his lack of caring about mass rape indecent. So this clown plays dumb and claims no such thing is happening.

Anyway so I popped over to Stormfront's news section to gather a dozen or so links to news stories. Rotherham, Germany New Years eve, etc. I click on this one video and after about 30 seconds I notice that the narrator is actually visible in the lower left corner of the screen.

It's some fat nigger sitting in a big ol' cumfy chair!

I thought to myself, yup, that's kikefront. Maybe Jared Taylor will invite him to speak.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:13 am

Teutonic wrote
Reminds me of Plato's famous cave allegory...

It is a simple retelling of Plato's allegory. But I used the shadows on the wall to represent the notions of the world, materialism and idolatry.

Since our God is the only true, it is more accurate when used in this way.

Staropramen wrote
I thought to myself, yup, that's kikefront. Maybe Jared Taylor will invite him to speak.

It makes you wonder what kind of 'white' nation they're aiming for.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Miscellaneous Banter