This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Different Israelite countries/cultures feel different?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Different Israelite countries/cultures feel different?

Postby Les » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Many years ago, somebody told me that all Slavic people he met, such as Polish people, were depressed and seemed a "beaten people",just trying to survive. I must agree.

He may be onto something

Yes, all Slavs I ever knew are pessimistic, just like, almost ALL Anglo's I ever met are optimistic and positive, almost all Scottish males are assholes (while Scottish women are usually sweet, yet sharp witted and will cut you down even worse than Scottish men if provoked),and all Germans were driven by work and honour.
Les

Re: Different Israelite countries/cultures feel different?

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:17 am

I guess that makes me an asshole :lol:
Nayto

Postby Les » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:10 am

I guess that seems rude of me, but heck, Russians and Ukrainians also a lot of the time are rude/ mean/ just plain assholes.
It is hard not to generalize, from real life experiences, and also from stereotypes off TV and movies.

In a somewhat related topic, I always wondered about Babylonian flame writing, (ie. masoeretic text),going from right to left, and will guess either the Tribe of Benjamin or Tribe of Judah was responsible for that originally, and one of the same tribes preserved our original tongue (now known as Gaelic) ?

yes, I have lacked studying for awhile now. The older I get, the lazier I am, and the more I forget.
Les

Postby wmfinck » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:42 pm

It is funny, how you can tell Whites that Pollacks are drunks, that Irish are drunks, that Frenchmen are arrogant, that Germans are stubborn. Nobody gets offended.

Just don't tell Whites that niggers are animals...
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby rpwake » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:01 pm

What astute observation! I'm English Irish German I'm generally very happy and optimistic and I like work. My first wife was pure German and organized hard working very gullible tho used to teach little monkeys. My second wife was Scottish and boy what a temper and aggressive temper! Smart and very beautiful. Had a drinking problem tho.....

Yes our people are not awakened yet.
rpwake

Postby Fenwick » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Les wrote: almost ALL Anglo's I ever met are optimistic and positive,
Come to the north of England, we'll soon fix that. There is a joke here that we never say "You were good!" we only say "You weren't bad..."
Fenwick

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:27 am

I am surprised no-one has yet mentioned this about the Irish...
The Irish are born larrakins. One day you may take something an Irishman says at face-value, agree with it, only to find days latter that it was meant 'tongue in cheek'. ?!? :lol:

You never know with an Irishman. They have good-hearts, but are smart-asses. There is always some joke or riddle with everything they say. I am part Irish myself, mostly Scottish though.

I am sure this trait served the Irish well, I can imagine them poking fun at a tyrant without the tyrant even realizing their true nature.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Joe wrote:The Irish are born larrakins.

I had to look up the word "larrakins" as I wasn't familiar with it. I found out that it's an Australian term for:

a boisterous, often badly behaved young man.
a person with apparent disregard for convention; a maverick.

Boy do I have a disregard for convention lol. I have a tendency to relish in sarcasm sometimes, but it's always for a good cause. Come to think of it, Jesus must've been Irish because He spoke in parables so the tyrants wouldn't get the punchline. I indulged my congregation a few weeks ago with an Irish joke, which went like this:

The following anecdote is why our hair is on fire: an Irishman by the name of Paddy was driving down the street of the big city in a panic stricken sweat because he had a very important meeting that required his presence, and he was driving around block after block and couldn't find a parking space. Looking up to heaven, he said, “Lord, have mercy on my pitiful predicament. If you find me a parking space, I'll go to church every Sunday for the rest of me life... and I'll give up me Irish whiskey!” Just at that very moment, a parking space miraculously opened up and he slipped right in there. Paddy looked up again and said, “Never mind Lord, I found one.”

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:03 pm

... and I'll give up me Irish whiskey!”

It's been said on this Island that God invented whiskey to prevent the Irish taking over the world ...
Highly successful strategy, too ... :D
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:52 am

LOL!, that was a good one Mark. I like your comment on Jesus.
I think the second definition you gave is closer to my understanding, a man who hates convention (babylon) and pokes fun at it with humour and good cheer, a good hearted man.

The two Irish guys on the forum always lift others up with their humour and resilience, Gaius has made my day many a time with his sense of humour :) .
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter