This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bible Logic

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Bible Logic

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 am

The Bible (CI theology) is a very logical book, it appeals to my sense of logic. It is natural, we can sense the truth of it.

I have always thought that if you could appeal to a person's sense of logic then eventually they would come to the truth. But it seems some people are not logical -at all-. They cannot understand when they have made an error and cannot be corrected. They can only mimic 'being right' ...and that is their only act.

I will have to give an example. A pagan recently tried to prove to me that all people come from Noah using a DNA test that found a common ancestor 4500 years ago. He said 'that is roughly around the time of Noah'; therefore it was Noah, therefore all people come from Noah, therefore the Bible was written by non-whites.

Apparently I was supposed to be happy that his evidence proved the authenticity of the Bible.
I repeatedly pointed-out the glaring problems with this line of thinking and the timeline to no avail. He simply could not make a valid argument or be reasoned with.

I suppose I was somewhat taken aback, and I have realized that some people cannot be reached through logic ...that is probably why they are pagans. I suppose they will understand when they 'bow the knee' when that time comes.

I apologize for another one of 'Joe's rambling thoughts of the day'. :)
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Bible Logic

Postby Nayto » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:44 pm

Joe wrote:using a DNA test that found a common ancestor x years ago.

Wow, if I had a dollar for every time I heard some rancid argument that started with the above line.

What's more amusing is the confidence with which people cite their drivel. It's another clue that they are not logical and actually believe their own lies.
Nayto

Postby EzraLB » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:55 pm

Joe wrote:A pagan recently tried to prove to me that all people come from Noah using a DNA test that found a common ancestor 4500 years ago. He said 'that is roughly around the time of Noah'; therefore it was Noah, therefore all people come from Noah, therefore the Bible was written by non-whites. Apparently I was supposed to be happy that his evidence proved the authenticity of the Bible.

This is a little confusing--why would a "pagan" assert the existence of Noah in the first place? That's the first time I've ever heard that... To pagans, the entire Bible is generally written off as merely a bunch of "myths" and "fairy tales" written by sand niggers and jews...
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Nayto wrote
What's more amusing is the confidence with which people cite their drivel.

Very true Nayto. They thought themselves wise and became fools.

Ezra wrote
This is a little confusing--why would a "pagan" assert the existence of Noah in the first place? That's the first time I've ever heard that... To pagans, the entire Bible is generally written off as merely a bunch of "myths" and "fairy tales" written by sand niggers and jews...

I had said something about the Israelites describing themselves as white, he wants to believe that whites originated in Europe and that CI worships non-whites. His argument is not exactly plausible or coherent Ezra.

Here is a snippet. I think this is an honest representation of his argument. I am not picking on one guy, they all have these kinds of things to say.

pagan 2.jpg
pagan 2.jpg (164.99 KiB) Viewed 2990 times

pagan1.jpg
pagan1.jpg (122.84 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:49 pm

I still don't get it, Joe. If he believes that White Europeans evolved in Europe, how can they have a common african ancestor only 4,500 years ago?

Supposedly, it took 100s of thousands of years for niggers to evolve into Whites. And since there is NO archeological or paleontological evidence that niggers ever stepped foot in Europe in pre-historical times, then Whites must have "turned" White prior to leaving Africa, but there's no ancient evidence that Whites ever existed in sub-Saharan Africa in pre-historic times.

Is it possible that certain "Whites" and negroes have a common ancestor 4,500 year ago? Yes, of course. There was plenty of race mixing prior to the Flood, which is why there was a Flood in the first place. The only point he can prove is that Whites have been guilty of race mixing since the dawn of history (i.e. the Garden), and the Bible confirms that.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Don't let them waste your time Joe.

I've found myself stuck in a debate with alot of these clowns, they'll just keep throwing the same age old arguments at you- Jesus is a Jew, Paul was a Jew, Christianity is Jewish- and won't listen to anything you have to say.

They're beyond reasoning with.

The time of the harvest is growing near, so they best stop believing in sea serpents and thunder gods, put their big boy pants on and stop living in a fantasy world.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Teutonic wrote:Don't let them waste your time Joe.

I've found myself stuck in a debate with alot of these clowns, they'll just keep throwing the same age old arguments at you- Jesus is a Jew, Paul was a Jew, Christianity is Jewish- and won't listen to anything you have to say.

The time of the harvest is growing near, so they best stop believing in sea serpents and thunder gods, put their big boy pants on and stop living in a fantasy world.

Personally speaking Teutonic, I think a lot of the antichristians in WN are of mixed ancestry and/or are cryptos.

When I speak to White Nationalist brethren, I first try to gage their moral integrity on simple things. I ask them, do you believe it's wrong to seduce your fellow brother's wife? Do you think it is wrong to subjugate your brother economically, or in any other way if he is a man of good conduct? Do you believe it is wrong to race mix? Do you believe it is wrong to commit theft or violence against your fellow white man?

Then I ask them this, would you lay down your life for the preservation of our great race?"

If they answer those things affirmatively, I tell them, "with perhaps some minor details, you already are an authentic Christian, regardless of what you call yourself. I can tell you this much, you are 10x more an authentic Christian than all these blind foolish churchians, because they are not Christian at all. You on the other hand are concerned with the things that Jesus and his followers were concerned with, and that makes you a Christian, whether you choose to self-apply the term or not, and I understand the hesitation, believe me."

That approach usually gives me an in road to explain the terminology correlations between WN and CI... so in WN they talk about the "white ethno-state or homeland" - in CI we call this the kingdom of God.
MichaelAllen

Postby Teutonic » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:15 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:

Personally speaking Teutonic, I think a lot of the antichristians in WN are of mixed ancestry and/or are cryptos.

I've long suspected as much.

If someone is that vehemently opposed to the truth of the Gospel, then one starts to wonder if they're even 'wired' for the message to begin with.

They do not believe because they are not His sheep.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 am

Teutonic wrote

If someone is that vehemently opposed to the truth of the Gospel, then one starts to wonder if they're even 'wired' for the message to begin with.

Exactly what I thought, they were so beyond reasoning that you start to wonder, are they simple-minded or are they bastards. I have no problem with sincere and simple living people.

And good advice MichaelAllen.

Ezra wrote:
I still don't get it, Joe. If he believes that White Europeans evolved in Europe, how can they have a common african ancestor only 4,500 years ago?

Ezra I think you are having the same reaction I am, there is no rhyme or reason. It was actually a group of people from Odinia International (https://twitter.com/OdiniaInvictus) who started it. The woman I could accept was not logical, she could not prove anything. And the creed at her website, which is supposedly based on historical 'odinism' has no references (she claims all of European history is her proof), meaning she just made it up.

But speaking to your confusion (it is they who are truly confused), it is not evident in my snippets but he actually had difficulty forming a coherent argument before I settled on the Noah line. He actually told me that I should "figure out" what his assertion was, as if I should form it for him. And I did make a comment about 'out of apefrica'. So there was no valid reasoning to anything he said, just slander.

This is exactly the feeling I got, "this person cannot differentiate between right and wrong". It really took me back, and I wondered "is he non-white?, what is this?". I was shocked while he just kept carrying on as if nothing had happened. I think that is the kind of reaction you yourself are having Ezra, my brother.

Seems different than the usual slander we get from our enemies, as you said:
To pagans, the entire Bible is generally written off as merely a bunch of "myths" and "fairy tales" written by sand niggers and jews...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts friends.
Joe

Postby Les » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:47 am

Teutonic wrote:
MichaelAllen wrote:

After I was seen as "white power" in the early 1990s, almost nobody then understood or cared what what Identity was, there were only a few friends who stayed in contact.
One is an ex-roman catholic like me, he is very anti-christ / anti-church , and I had some lengthy debates.

This was when I was I read everyday and Josh McDowell's book "Evidence That Demands A Verdict" was embedded in my mind as I thought I was being called to be a preacher someday.
I gave up that way after meeting a bad element in CI, and only many years learned he was a federal informant.

The one metalhead who has stayed a friend since the late 1980s and has made a "name" in the black metal underground, has said, I am his only "Christian" friend.
So,
this is something to consider, that even from jewdeo-christian material - our people from that milky background, and are smart enough to be racially aware, might be standing alone out there right now.

In the late 1990s, and again in the early 2000's, I used to live in a rented room for years without a telephone or internet or cable.
My only goal was to go to work, get paid, and get drunk and stoned to forget I hated my life.
The entire time, I still knew that I was separate, and blessed, to be living among mainly my own people.
Les

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter