This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Part 4 of Don Fox Beginnings and Ends Audio Fix..

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Part 4 of Don Fox Beginnings and Ends Audio Fix..

Postby fistofyahweh » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:36 am

After listening to part 4 of the Don Fox show for the second time, I felt the need to try to eliminate the annoying Casio Watch Alarm sound going throughout the entire track.. I ran it through a low-pass filter and ran a noise removal filter on it.. It's a bit better..

That damn beep beep beep beep I heard throughout the show was annoying as hell...

You can listen to it here at the MP3 below of right-click and save file locally.. Perhaps use this one on the Christogenea.org website if ya want Bill.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66726565/CHR20160628-DonFox-Beginnings-Ends_04.mp3
fistofyahweh

Re: Part 4 of Don Fox Beginnings and Ends Audio Fix..

Postby wmfinck » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:09 am

Thanks, fistofyhaweh.

A few people told me about this... so you saved me from trying to figure out how to get rid of it. I will replace the podcast on Christogenea with this one.

Actually, the beeping was caused by a battery charger. I use a ton of AA batteries, so I use rechargables.

But I never heard the beeping. The Yamaha headset I use for programs seals out a lot of ambient noise, so I never noticed it. Melissa came in during the last part of the program, and she heard it. But my office is cluttered with books and papers and gadgets, so she couldn't figure out what it was.

There is always going to be something that can go wrong.

For the last two weeks, the Audacity on my Linux box is broke. I load an audio into it, and it plays nothing but static....
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Teutonic » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:40 am

I thought I was the only one! Lol
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:46 pm

So that's what that was. Listening at work I assumed it was something on the job.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:10 pm

I didn't hear it (the beeping)... even with my hearing aid on. lol

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:37 am

Once someone points it out you cant 'unhear' it. :)
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Miscellaneous Banter