This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Sin-aid "proves" she is not a mudshark

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Sin-aid "proves" she is not a mudshark

Postby Joe » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Notice how sin-aid will not show the pictures she is referring to, probably because it makes her look like a mudshark; flirting with a nigger.
mrs_hunt2.jpg
mrs_hunt2.jpg (50.59 KiB) Viewed 2339 times

It's funny, these people put on a tough front but really they have no solid foundation and no strength.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Sin-aid "proves" she is not a mudshark

Postby Joe » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:22 am

I am not asking for proof (no way) or making an accusation. I am simply pointing-out that the whore did not post the pictures she was referring to ...and for good reason. I would tell these people to their faces (and did attempt to bring it to their faces).
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Sin-Aid's "denial" that she is a mudshark seems rather disingenuous to me. She rarely looks directly into the camera as she speaks--always an indication of someone who is not being exactly honest. While she denies that she is not a mudshark now, she does not categorically deny that she was at, one time, a mudshark.

Interestingly, she claims that one of the niggers in those pictures is "gay" and therefore could not be one of her black lovers. And also she makes a point of stating that the black musician she played with is only "half-black". Both points are talmudic hair-splitting and irrelevant to the accusations.

Apparently, Sin-Aid did have a serious drug problem when she was younger, but instead of just admitting that, she attacks her critics to undermine their credibility, as if Rodney Martin being a race-mixer has anything to do with whether or not she, in her past, has had serious drug issues.

But being a pagan White Nationalist, she has not left herself a way out. If she were a real Christian, she would say, "Yes, I've had a drug problem in the past. Yes, I've race mixed in the past. However, I have seen the error of my ways and repented--and will never do it again." That's what an honest person would say, but Sin-Aid is not honest--and like a jew, attacks her attackers. As a pagan, she has no moral basis to refute race mixing or drug abuse.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe76 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:08 am

Great points gentlemen.

My search for the truth about these fools is what brought me here, and eventually, to the ultimate truth of CI.

Keep exposing these clowns for what they are: traitors.
Joe76

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:30 pm

I'm not familiar with this person. Does she want to be the star of the show or something? It's amazing how some people get a crash course in White Nationalism and think they're the new spokesman for the "cause." It's so absurd, being that the leaders of WN are found to be wanting. As I've said for many years: if it aint Christian Identity, it aint squat. And I hate it when people are looking at the ceiling while talking to you.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:08 am

I am glad Ezra is better spoken than I am.

Mark wrote
I'm not familiar with this person.

She is part of the pagan 'polyamourous' duo who recently used jewish sources to try and disprove CI ...the renegade crowd. She is part of the renegade crowd.

Hitler crushed freemasonery and satanism yet today there is a small segment of WN retards who think satanism somehow aligns with WN. That segment is the renegade crowd.
Joe

Return to Miscellaneous Banter