This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The New Observer Censoring CI Comments

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

The New Observer Censoring CI Comments

Postby Joe76 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:48 am

Since I sometimes see references to "The New Observer" on Christogenea and the Saxon Messenger, I just wanted to give people a heads up: they do not permit any comments referencing CI or Christogenea. I recently commented on their site, recommending people to read "There is No Political Solution" and they blocked/deleted the comment. I've had other comments blocked from their site, so this is nothing new. It appears TNO is just a mouthpiece for Arthur Kemp and a platform to sell his books. But as William Finck has pointed out elsewhere, he is completely wrong with many of his arguments.
http://newobserveronline.com

With TNO censoring CI comments, and now also lining up behind David Duke and Trump, they clearly cannot be trusted, even if they provide some good information now and then.
Joe76

Re: The New Observer Censoring CI Comments

Postby Joe » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:33 am

That is disappointing, but the worst are those who actively oppose us.
I read a line in an article at infostormer which was quite good, he does not oppose us, he does not mock us ...but he does not seem to be CI himself. This is what you would expect from a white man who is honest and respects Christianity.

It should be noted that all of the “foreign” cultures King listed were in fact examples of White Civilization (including Mosaic Law if you’re of the Christian Identity persuasion).

http://www.infostormer.com/ultimate-shi ... -equality/
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Miscellaneous Banter