This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bread and Circus Sports in the USA

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Bread and Circus Sports in the USA

Postby LouisianaMan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:12 pm

I'd like to sound off about one of the many ills facing our race and nation. I've never been that interested in professional sports. I live in Cleveland and am already fed up with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Many white people are so enamored with nigger athletes (i.e. Lebron James, etc.) Where would niggers be without a basketball?
People were up all night at the airport frantically awaiting the return of their sports gods. Many of them are white and had their children with them. It's just like Rome with the circus. Their whole world is wrapped up in this. I grew up in Baton Rouge where LSU football is. I remember my uncle who was an avid fan, and especially times when LSU would lose, then he would be depressed and drink beer all week until the next game. I only watch the boob tube for the weather forecast (as I know that the other news is composed of half-truths, propaganda and lies), therefore when the sports are on, I turn it off. What's coming up next? A revival of the Roman gladiator games in America? It wouldn't surprise me? When will our White Israel people wake up. We can only pray that Almighty God will awaken those whom he has chosen and elected to come out of the Babylonian system, and get excited about the coming Kingdom of God! We can only pray Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
LouisianaMan

Re: Bread and Circus Sports in the USA

Postby Teutonic » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:43 pm

It's merely another distraction meant to dissuade the masses from thinking critically about what's going on in their country.

Nevermind if most whites are clueless as to their identity, Mystery Babylon and the Jewish question; so long as they can rattle off sports stats like a parrot or tell you the jersey number of each and every nigger on the team then they believe they have found meaning in their lives.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:04 am

LouisianaMan wrote:What's coming up next? A revival of the Roman gladiator games in America? It wouldn't surprise me? When will our White Israel people wake up.

As I became more racially aware over the years, my interest in professional sports diminished to almost zero. Today's sports industry is nothing like it was when I first started watching it in the late 1960s when it was still predominantly White.

The jews now use sports to promote their racial agenda for society at large. The NBA and NFL promote good-for-nothing-else niggers as beacons of society for our White children to idolize. Both leagues are run by jewish owners and administrators whose sole purpose is to marginalize any Whites who want to participate while glorifying even the most mediocre black "talent". They make instant millionaires out of niggers who would otherwise be in prison while charging ridiculous ticket prices to brain-dead middle-class Whites who are willing sacrifice half their paychecks to get their hands on them.

And American colleges and universities are now complicit in the deceit, awarding full scholarships to these functionally-illiterate ghetto thugs, while White students can't afford tuition or even gain entrance to these schools because so many slots have been filled by affirmative action non-Whites.

My wife and I have already decided that neither of our young sons will be playing any "team" sports while they are in school--in an effort to minimize any possible interaction that they might have with non-Whites--and minimize the possibility that they will idolize any nigger just because they can play a sport well. If they want to play golf, tennis, or squash, that's fine--but not at the expense of becoming a well-rounded person with solid Christian values.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:22 pm

It is a "religion", plain and simple! People obsess, worship,
argue, become violent, gamble, spend funds they cannot afford,
drive their children, talent or not, to fulfill their own twisted
dream's about wealth and popularity,and the Kikes love to have it so....
Obadiah Kike sniping, new sport coming soon, so start training...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:24 pm

brucebohn wrote:It is a "religion", plain and simple! People obsess, worship,
argue, become violent, gamble, spend funds they cannot afford,
drive their children, talent or not, to fulfill their own twisted
dream's about wealth and popularity,and the Kikes love to have it so....

You got it right Bruce. The idols of the heart spawn the traditions of man and is otherwise known as "religion." Christianity is not a religion, it is a way life and discipline to conform to the will of God. Years ago, I was surprised to find the word 'sport' in the Bible and it usually has a negative connotation. Like Prov. 10:23, "Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool" (NASB).

There's another sport coming down the pike... The Cremation Games. But unlike wicked sports, this one is sanctioned by divine decree. :beer: There will be a lot of good cheers.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:54 am

:beer:
Bruce wrote

"I can spot a jew a mile away ...preferably through the scope of a sniper rifle"
~anon.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Miscellaneous Banter