This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Earth Worship & Idolatry

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Earth Worship & Idolatry

Postby EzraLB » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:46 am

These distraught tree worshippers didn't get the Exodus 20 memo: “You shall have no other gods before Me."

One of them unintentionally gets it right when she says, "I think that we've lost our identity."

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Earth Worship & Idolatry

Postby wmfinck » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:55 am

Wow, how cool it would be to roll through there with a bulldozer at a time like that. They have taken the idolatry in high places and groves to a whole new level.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:03 pm

If I were a tree, that scream would have been very annoying. A bulldozer would have been a nice touch Bill, but a choir of chainsaws would be music to my ears.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:20 pm

I love a chainsaw and a good piece of timber.
It sure is idolatry to forget the Maker and worship a tree, God gave us the tree and the timber.

Man subjugates nature (and women) to his advantage. These people do not realize that they do not want to be subject to nature. Nature is pretty unforgiving. If we can't take advantage of nature then what are we suppose to do exactly, you would basically just have to lay down and die. lol.

The Bible put man over nature. Man is subject to God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:53 pm

wmfinck wrote:Wow, how cool it would be to roll through there with a bulldozer at a time like that. They have taken the idolatry in high places and groves to a whole new level.

986cefd2dc207c98f2b5669aa1422f4c.jpg
986cefd2dc207c98f2b5669aa1422f4c.jpg (206.19 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Miscellaneous Banter