This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Cities Are Paying Criminals $1000 Per Month "Not To Kill"

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Cities Are Paying Criminals $1000 Per Month "Not To Kill"

Postby brucebohn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:32 pm

It is widely known that in the past 6 months there has been a loud debate about helicopter money, i.e., giving out ordinary people (bypassing the banks) money directly printed by the Fed. What is less known is that when it comes to the most despicable underbelly of American society, cash to the tune of $1000 per month is already being "helicoptered" to some of the most brazen criminals living in the US today with one simple condition: "don't kill people."

Take the case of Lonnie Holmes, 21, who lives in Richmond, a working-class suburb north of San Francisco and whose four his cousins had died in shootings. He was a passenger in a car involved in a drive-by shooting, police said. And he was arrested for carrying a loaded gun. When Holmes was released from prison last year, officials in this city offered something unusual to try to keep him alive: money. They began paying Holmes as much as $1,000 a month not to commit another gun crime.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-2 ... h-not-kill
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Cities Are Paying Criminals $1000 Per Month "Not To Kill

Postby wmfinck » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Wow. But where do I apply?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:04 pm

I wrote about something similar from our recent trip to Florida, where we stopped over in Nashville for the night. I turned on the local TV news and was stunned to hear a reporter talking about a new program called 'Pay to Behave.' Paying criminals up to $1000 a month to not engage in criminal activities. Wow, I hope this isn't contagious. Does this qualify as calling evil good and good evil? I suppose one would be racist for suggesting that 99% of the recipients are neegroes. Lord, come quickly!!! Maybe we could just build a giant zoo and throw them bananas.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:42 pm

So, does this mean the checks keep rolling in until they are busted killing someone?
If they do not adjust their checks next year according to the cost of "LIVING" allowance,
are they going to threaten to go out and kill some Nigga's?
Is this not similar to the Mafia protection rackets where folks paid to avoid being
murdered and property destroyed? If only we could offer a thousand per (nigga) confirmed
kill, payable on the first of the month, in a couple of weeks ( before the first) they will have
exterminated themselves.. The rest of California would be treated like one giant
PINATA, no blindfolds and very large sticks :lol:
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:55 am

brucebohn wrote:Take the case of Lonnie Holmes, 21, who lives in Richmond, a working-class suburb north of San Francisco and whose four his cousins had died in shootings.

Since when is any nigger-ridden ghetto elevated to the status of a "working-class suburb"? The "working class" has always been a term used to describe White neighborhoods as distinct from non-working niggers on welfare.

I have always wondered what the actual monetary value was of a single nigger, and now I know--a whopping $1,000. Adjusted for inflation, niggers today are worth far less than they were on the auction block 200 years ago in America during the days of the slave trade. Today's $1,000 nigger would be worth about $10 in 1760.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Miscellaneous Banter