This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayer please?/for my sister

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Prayer please?/for my sister

Postby MissEllis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:09 am

Ty everyone, her Dr now says it was mild as far as hemorrhagic strokes go. Not sure what that means. But she's texting people. Idk yet how her speech sounds. So the only question now is, how will she function

She and I actually do not speak, since she told everyone I was a child abuser about 10 years ago, after she saw me physically force my daughter to pick up some clothes shed left on the ground. Then after I stopped speaking to her she sent me a knife in the mail. She's a piece of work. But I may well be the only person who knows her, who is able to get a message through the correct pipeline so to speak, and to the correct God. So duty called.

I suppose now I must speak to her and be forgiving and whatnot.

Les, I am honored that you do the right thing for my benefit, even though you have been shirking doing the right thing. Do you feel that prayer has been a waste of time or do you feel unworthy of being heard by God? Do you not like Him much at the moment? I'm asking because I've dealt with depression before and it sounds like that could be a possibility. You can regard things all kinds of cockeyed and wayward ways from the pit of depression. If I am way off track, I apologize.
MissEllis

Postby Les » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:47 am

wmfinck wrote:
Les wrote:I do not pray much anymore, but will for your family Miss Ellis.

Wow, Les, we will pray that your spiritual issues are resolved.
I understand that most prayers go unanswered, at at least it seems. However the Scriptures also explain why that happens.

MissEllis wrote:Les, I am honored that you do the right thing for my benefit, even though you have been shirking doing the right thing. Do you feel that prayer has been a waste of time or do you feel unworthy of being heard by God? Do you not like Him much at the moment? I'm asking because I've dealt with depression before and it sounds like that could be a possibility. You can regard things all kinds of cockeyed and wayward ways from the pit of depression. If I am way off track, I apologize.

Yahweh/Yahshua/Jesus has kept me alive so far,and I DON'T KNOW WHY.
AND it is a wonder what Mr.Finck seen in me to make me one of the moderators.

I always think I would be more grateful to have met Our Creator when on a morphine drip in the hospital, to get me out of minimum wage/time wasting life and still surrounded by idiots.
Cancer has isolated me further, which I am grateful, as I was on the edge at the time, willing to kill for other white guys (youngsters) just so they could secure employment.
Glad I didn't. Very glad I did not mention my plans.
They turned out to NOT be friends, and later abandoned me after they learned I had cancer..
It all worked out.

I am humbled and perplexed.

Somewhere, I read / learned, that we should not bother the Creator with every wish/hope,

Myself, I became a loner a recluse, as i HATE being used by and bothered by many others.
I also have NEVER begged /asked others for help...
ONLY my Dad respected that, when he knew I was broke, and walked 4 hours across the city to wash my clothes at home (I( did not tell him at the time, about my 2 of my 3 so-called white power friends I lived with had stolen my money to buy weed).[the third who has disappeared since, was the only sensible man there, even though I never knew for sure what his spiritual slant was].

If we are in Yahweh's image, than maybe He is the same? I will guess He does not want to to be bombarded with daily requests that are not part of his master plan.

Miss Ellis,
health issues are 50/50 in my view.
They are either a test of faith, or an attack from satan to get rid of Yahweh's children.
Any prayers in these cases would be very welcome I think by Our Father.
Les

Postby Teutonic » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:01 pm

wmfinck wrote:

I understand that most prayers go unanswered, ot at least it seems. However the Scriptures also explain why that happens.

I get where Les is coming from, sometimes there seems no end to one's daily trials.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby MissEllis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Teutonic wrote:
wmfinck wrote:

I understand that most prayers go unanswered, ot at least it seems. However the Scriptures also explain why that happens.

I get where Les is coming from, sometimes there seems no end to one's daily trials.

Yep, God knows I am exasperated daily ,I no longer look for this llife to be happy, I take my joy in hoping God will use me to help my race. Immediate happiness is trivial. well sometimes it feels more hopeful to pray for others when we've gotten sick of thinking about our own situations. So thanks all for prayers. The only thing I can say to my sister is the truth and hope it will maker her think. As of now she's a multi cultural loving agnostic. She's not fertile ground but I'll speak the truth firmly and if she don't like it, she don't like it.

Les idk what else to say as I'm just not always sure what to say :/ but I'll keep praying for you.
MissEllis

Postby Gaius » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:36 am

Sorry to hear of your circumstances, Les. Prayers here also.
Don't know about being a recluse, but it's better by far to be alone than with the wrong company.
And of course we're never really alone, like those are who have no Hope ...

I suspect there are many in similar to your situation.
All of us also are to some extent that try to live as a Christian.
"Happy life disneyland" is just another deceit from Babylon.
But our Kinsman Redeemer will wipe all tears from all our eyes.

Wouldn't give much for the chances of churchianity "pastors" etc, though, on that great Day ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter