This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Is swearing a nigger thing?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Is swearing a nigger thing?

Postby Nayto » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Swearing is perceived as bad by society and it's one of those things that requires no effort or sacrifice to cease doing. We do not contradict the law in any way by not swearing and making ourselves look better to others. Paul says to avoid the appearance of evil, and some see swearing as evil. So why not avoid it?
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:59 pm

disciplemate wrote:I would love some input and even the older generation can answer regarding how white folk used to communicate back in a better era. Thankyou.

I was raised in a family that had zero tolerance for profanity and it's something that has stuck with me for over 60 years. The only time I moderate anything on this forum is when somebody is compelled to express themselves with a potty mouth, because this is, after all, a Christian website. I think swearing can be a nigger thing when it is habitual, haughty and with an attitude. But, why emulate lower primates? God gave us a beautiful English language, which disciplines and exercises the mind to express our thoughts in the most explicit form of deportment and communication. Did Christ cuss like a Canaanite? I don't think so. He was the Word and His Word was not spoken in vain. "The good man brings forth good from the good treasure of the heart, and the wicked brings forth evil from the wicked. From the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks" Luke 6:45. And "With it we praise the Prince and Father and with it we would curse men who have been born according to the likeness of Yahweh. From the same mouth proceeds praise and curse! There is no need, my brethren, for these things to be so" James 3:9-10. God's last name is not Dammit.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:25 pm

Kentucky wrote:I was raised in a family that had zero tolerance for profanity and it's something that has stuck with me for over 60 years.

LOL, maybe if you grew up where I did, you would realize that swearing is not necessarily a nigger thing...

But niggers are certainly a swearing thing!

Kentucky wrote:God's last name is not Dammit.

LOL, agreed!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:57 pm

If there are going to be overcomers in the last days, it would seem like this would be a good thing to overcome. We will all stand before the Judgment Seat; hopefully by that time we will have a perfect understanding of Psalms 19:14, "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:06 pm

wmfinck wrote:
Kentucky wrote:I was raised in a family that had zero tolerance for profanity and it's something that has stuck with me for over 60 years.

LOL, maybe if you grew up where I did, you would realize that swearing is not necessarily a nigger thing...

But niggers are certainly a swearing thing!

Kentucky wrote:God's last name is not Dammit.

LOL, agreed!

In the late 1980s,I was riding the subway with a non-white/South American "friend" (at that time) and for the entire hour ride,he kept injecting the "F" word in every sentence.
At first I thought nothing of it,as I also used bad language, but he just would not stop,
Then, I noticed there were ladies, and old ladies, (can't remember if white or not, but probably were mostly white) also on the same car,and I felt VERY embarrassed I knew him.,
Les

Postby Fenwick » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Something I was told by my older relatives, was that the catholics in our family were taught that it was more polite to invoke the name of Mary or Jesus as a profanity, than it was to use a more traditional swearword. Which seems odd from a protestant perspective, as they are taught not to "use the Lord's name in vain".

Personally I did manage to knock the blasphemous swears on the head mostly, but years of working in a factory with rougher men made me somewhat casual with the swearing. I do at least manage to restrict it in polite company.
Fenwick

Postby disciplemate » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:42 pm

I would be of the opinion that indiscriminate and constant cussing for no particular reason is synonymous to a nigger who cant formulate a sentence properly. However I do see how in some circumstances saying a cuss word would simply be almost unavoidable in times of anger and indignation etc.
disciplemate

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:43 am

I am like Fenwick, I do not blasphemy but sometimes will swear when talking to male relatives or when I suffer an injury. But I think Mark makes a compelling case and I will do better.

Ezra wrote
Jews certainly are capable of abstract thought

I don't think their abstract thinking is our abstract thinking ...for example in the talmud they turn simple abstract ideas into 'mystical' knowledge that is actually insane and nonsensical. They derive these ideas from Scripture, these sacred numbers, 'magic' and spells, the kabalah etc. Their thinking is always profane and mundane even when they are in contact with the Bible.

The asians are not creative, they too cannot think abstractly/spiritually, they take Christianity and turn it into one of their idols, one of their charms, their 'magic'. Just like the niggers.

I really think you are right with what you said about morality Ezra.
And our spiritual nature is beyond their understanding. And an IQ test does not do it justice. :D

Joh 8:43 For what reason do you not perceive My speech? Because you are not able to hear My Word!
Joh 8:44 You are the sons of a father: the False Accuser! And you wish to do the desires of your father! He was a murderer from the beginning and did not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him! When he speaks a lie, he speaks from of his own devices, because he is a liar and the father of it!
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:37 am

I don't think their abstract thinking is our abstract thinking ...for example in the talmud they turn simple abstract ideas into 'mystical' knowledge that is actually insane and nonsensical. They derive these ideas from Scripture, these sacred numbers, 'magic' and spells, the kabalah etc. Their thinking is always profane and mundane even when they are in contact with the Bible.

Exactly Joe! And their pseudo-abstract "thinking" led to what we see in this society, in every system, at the highest levels of power, influence and authority: absurd and sophisticated pseudo-languages: newspeek, techno-babble, legalese, intellectual jargon, etc, which use constant redefinitions of concepts, words and relations between things, leading to collective insanity.
bahr

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:35 am

And it's obvious that jews and niggers share the same inability or desire to keep promises or sworn oaths.

The jews, of course, disguise their infidelity to any promises in the religious jargon of their Kol Nidre prayers when they give themselves dispensation for any promise that they've made:

"All vows, obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'ḳonam,' 'ḳonas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

The nigger is more direct in the sense that he will say something like, "I promise to do that if I can, but don't count on it, because I probably won't."

The approaches are different, but the results are the same: jews and niggers are both incapable of honesty.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter