This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Is swearing a nigger thing?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Is swearing a nigger thing?

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:14 am

Indeed
From the article Bahr posted
He explained that the Zulu word for “precision” means “to make like a straight line.” Was this part of indigenous Zulu? No; this was added by the compilers of the dictionary.

But, he assured me, it was otherwise for “promise.” I was skeptical. How about “obligation?” We both had the same dictionary (English-Zulu, Zulu-English Dictionary, published by Witwatersrand University Press in 1958), and looked it up. The Zulu entry means “as if to bind one’s feet.” He said that was not indigenous but was added by the compilers. But if Zulu didn’t have the concept of obligation, how could it have the concept of a promise, since a promise is simply the oral undertaking of an obligation? I was interested in this, I said, because Africans often failed to keep promises and never apologized—as if this didn’t warrant an apology.

A light bulb seemed to go on in his mind. Yes, he said; in fact, the Zulu word for promise—isithembiso—is not the correct word. When a black person “promises” he means “maybe I will and maybe I won’t.” But, I said, this makes nonsense of promising, the very purpose of which is to bind one to a course of action. When one is not sure he can do something he may say, “I will try but I can’t promise.” He said he’d heard whites say that and had never understood it till now. As a young Romanian friend so aptly summed it up, when a black person “promises” he means “I’ll try.”

Here is a video of that same man explaining the apefrican mind
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Is swearing a nigger thing?

Postby Les » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:04 pm

EzraLB wrote:And it's obvious that jews and niggers share the same inability or desire to keep promises or sworn oaths.

The jews, of course, disguise their infidelity to any promises in the religious jargon of their Kol Nidre prayers when they give themselves dispensation for any promise that they've made:

"All vows, obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'ḳonam,' 'ḳonas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

The nigger is more direct in the sense that he will say something like, "I promise to do that if I can, but don't count on it, because I probably won't."

The approaches are different, but the results are the same: jews and niggers are both incapable of honesty.

thanks for the reminder.
I once called a talk radio show and the jew lawyer kept lying about everything I quoted from the Babylonian Talmud,. about child rape and goyim, etc.
I knew it was true as Zundel owned the original copies.
Les

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter