This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Finding a wife being a true Christian

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Finding a wife being a true Christian

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Joe wrote:Joh 12:25 He loving his life loses it, and he hating his life in this Society keeps it for eternal life!
I hear you brother. I hate this life too. I hope things get better for you Staropramen.

Thanks Joe. Funny. That's the one verse that drives my wife crazy. She seems to think that it refers only to little sacrifices here and there. Time and time again I refer to this verse in it's all-encompassing lifestyle context and she blows a gasket. She wants me to be greedy and work 100 hours a week like her father and I know it's not a money thing but rather she figures I wont have any time for "that crazy Finck cult" stuff. I guess that's what those bitches filled her head with on this retreat. I've seen it happen before. She's calm and rational and then she goes off and prays with mamzers and comes back bubbling with evil. Scripture says that if we don't discriminate the body [keep aliens out] sickness and death can occur. You'd think that given her chronic health issues she'd take heed. I've explained this to her. Judeos think that this verse has to do with introspection and repentance before eating the wafer.

uuugghhh. :(
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Teutonic » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Staropramen wrote:I really hate my life sometimes. My only motivation to stay here is to do what needs to be done for the brethren.

There was a saying i came across the other day: "you cannot have both happiness and truth, you must choose one."
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Teutonic wrote:
Staropramen wrote:I really hate my life sometimes. My only motivation to stay here is to do what needs to be done for the brethren.

There was a saying i came across the other day: "you cannot have both happiness and truth, you must choose one."

"Count it all joy" James 1:2

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Life is difficult in this society, because we know what the Bible says, we know what the Law says and how things should be ...but the society we live in is contrary to that. Women, being the weaker, often conform themselves to the world rather than to their God-fearing husband, to God. Our families, our friends too, our work... ourselves.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Germanicus » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:03 pm

"All the lonely people,where do they all come from?
All the lonely people,where do they all belong?'"
Germanicus

Postby brucebohn » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Staropramen wrote:My wife just came back from a judeo "women's retreat". Her already rebellious nature has been noticeably amplified. I really hate my life sometimes. My only motivation to stay here is to do what needs to be done for the brethren.

In our prayers, Staro...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Germanicus » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Considering the topic, I wonder what the male to female ratio is in this forum?
Germanicus

Postby Gaius » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:57 pm

brucebohn wrote:
Staropramen wrote:My wife just came back from a judeo "women's retreat". Her already rebellious nature has been noticeably amplified. I really hate my life sometimes. My only motivation to stay here is to do what needs to be done for the brethren.

In our prayers, Staro...

Praying also, Staro, for this situation.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Thank you brethren. :D
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Germanicus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:01 am

No really, how many men to women are there in this forum? What are the chances (with out divine intervention)does a Christian Identity man have in finding a "Christian" woman? I mean I don't even know ONE CI'er in a two hundred mile radius of where I live much less any eligible women.
Christian Identity is a lonely business.
Germanicus

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter