This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Finding a wife being a true Christian

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Finding a wife being a true Christian

Postby Nayto » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Germanicus wrote:No really, how many men to women are there in this forum? What are the chances (with out divine intervention)does a Christian Identity man have in finding a "Christian" woman? I mean I don't even know ONE CI'er in a two hundred mile radius of where I live much less any eligible women.
Christian Identity is a lonely business.

Sirach 26:3 wrote:A good wife is a good portion, which shall be given in the portion of them that fear the Lord.
Nayto

Postby Germanicus » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:46 am

That cuts the pool to even a smaller portion.
Germanicus

Postby Germanicus » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 am

Again, how many women in proportion to men access this site?
Germanicus

Postby Nayto » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:23 pm

All I'm saying is, if there is no good wife in your immediate social circles don't settle for less. Concentrate on furthering God's kingdom and being good to your kindred until you see someone who is pleasing to you and who loves our God and kindred as well.
Nayto

Postby Teutonic » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Nayto wrote:All I'm saying is, if there is no good wife in your immediate social circles don't settle for less. Concentrate on furthering God's kingdom and being good to your kindred until you see someone who is pleasing to you and who loves our God and kindred as well.

True. At the end of the day it really all comes down to faith, like everything else in life.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Germanicus » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks for the inspiring words. Sounds like great advice.But then there is Genesis 2:18 And Yahweh said,It is not good that the man should be alone;
Germanicus

Postby Nayto » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:37 am

Use your time without a wife wisely to study the Word and to improve yourself. Don't go hanging around with women who are not desirable as a wife, especially in this day and age.

Take a weekend or some vacation time to go visit your kindred, even if it's far away. Even if you've never met them before (but they can be vouched for; I'm sure this forum will be good for that). Go and serve those kindred and be a blessing to them. This will improve your chances of meeting a good CI woman who might be a wife.

Just don't be all desperate about it, saying to the people there, "Yeah, I'm looking for a wife you know." LOL. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't.
Nayto

Postby Germanicus » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:01 am

I think a trip is in order. From this forum,I've only ever met Bill and subsequently Melissa.To bad there isn't a feast sight for CI'ers.
The "Redneck Riviera" is nice...
Germanicus

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:51 am

Nayto wrote
Go and serve those kindred and be a blessing to them.

Make sure you get the agreement in writing, 7 years of work and specify exactly which daughter you want.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:44 am

Nayto is right. And that is how I met Melissa, by traveling to see many of the people I came to know through Christogenea.

But I never expected to find a wife, nor was I looking for one. It just happened, and we had only communicated a couple of times before we met, when she had an inquiry about a particular subject.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter