This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Finding a wife being a true Christian

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Finding a wife being a true Christian

Postby disciplemate » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:31 am

G'day guys,

Not to make this a personal thing but I still do think it could be a good necessary general discussion but it is in relation to finding a wife - a good one.
As CI adherents how are we to find ourselves a decent straight thinking wife in Babylon? Unless it was for my faith in Yahwey I would feel quite helpless and feel condemned to a life of celibacy just because finding a wife was something not possible any longer.
I cant think of any place to find a woman who I would find appropriate to be with for life and raise children with in this decrepit age of existence. Should a CI adherent try and go to a local judaised church to find their future wife? The advantage of that being that such a woman in the church will have somewhat of a moral foundation and perhaps wifey material however to break through all the garbage of her finding out im a racist, anti jew might make the whole effort of putting myself through those satanic jew worshiping services a big waste of time in the likely event she would run away scared she even considered a CI believer.
Then there is the option of non church attending women who would probably scorn someone for having a combination of racist beliefs and religion. Not to mention as a non churched woman of this day and age she would probably have very loose values and probably is full of undesirable baggage.
As a follower of Yahwey I dont have anything to do with non racial people who cant talk about anything other than their favourite jewish tv shows and movies etc. And of course we all know white nationalism is mainly a male thing to do. This leaves me in a position where I find it hard to meet women obviously but still I would never intend to try and pick up a woman at a club or pub (otherwise I may pick other nasties up too lol)
So what is some good advice I can take and what are other CI adherents experiences?
Of course too I do have faith in Yahwey and pray He would send me a good wife in his providence but if there is any more I and us single men can know then we would love to hear. Yahwey bless.
disciplemate

Re: Finding a wife being a true Christian

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:47 am

There was a recent discussion of this subject on the forum. Perhaps you'll find some of it helpful...

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8210
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:44 am

Believe me brother, its frustrating as hell. But as tired as you are of brainwashed white women, there are still some good women out there who are tired of worthless men who don't do anything but drink beer and watch niggerball.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 am

disciplemate wrote:Should a CI adherent try and go to a local judaised church to find their future wife? The advantage of that being that such a woman in the church will have somewhat of a moral foundation and perhaps wifey material however to break through all the shit of her finding out im a racist, anti jew might make the whole effort of putting myself through those satanic jew worshiping services a big waste of time in the likely event she would run away scared she even considered a CI believer.

If I were going to attempt this I would look in a Catholic church first.

disciplemate wrote:The advantage of that being that such a woman in the church will have somewhat of a moral foundation

This is entirely possible in both Protestant and Catholic churches however the Catholic woman will know nothing of the bible. The Protestant woman will have her head filled with bad theology. The Catholic would be easier to teach. I think.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Staropramen wrote:
This is entirely possible in both Protestant and Catholic churches however the Catholic woman will know nothing of the bible. The Protestant woman will have her head filled with bad theology. The Catholic would be easier to teach. I think.

I'd say it's a photo finish. The RCC is reeking with ritual and an indelible "The Church" residue that lasts a lifetime; something that would take a universal solvent to eliminate the universalism.

I would suggest to Disciplemate, to pray and know that God does have your soul mate registered in Heaven.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:53 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Staropramen wrote:I would suggest to Disciplemate, to pray and know that God does have your soul mate registered in Heaven.

Mark

:beer:
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Eveleen » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:47 pm

I'd say it's not necessary for her to be CI or WN. There are many decent girls out there who know nothing of these two, but who are open enough for you to show them. Finding an awakened girl will definitely make your life much more easier, but it's very hard to find one, so maybe u'll have to make one :D. If she falls in love with you, I think she'll be more opened to these things. Love cam make wonders :D .

I found my soulmate on Stormfront and at the time I was quite new to WN and he did show me more things. I also know some who found their wifes on forums or oven dating websites. In both cases the girls were from Russia. I think it will be easier to find her on the Internet rather than real life. It's easier to talk about these issues in a chat rather than real life xD. Also, try searching outside the US, it might give you more chances, although it will be more complicated to see each other.

You have nothing to lose by trying some churches, but I also recommend libraries and books shops :D . Yes ^^. Not all kinds of people frequent these places. You might find a sensitive and well cultured girl. I'm telling you this because I myself love to visit book shops, it's one of my favorite pastime actually :oops:

Last thing, you should never lose hope and pray that He guides you to a good girl. As a matter of fact, a day before I send a message on Stormfront to my soulmate, he did pray alone on a small hilltop to meet a girl :D.
Eveleen

Postby disciplemate » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:17 pm

@ Eveleen, that is quite remarkable how your husband found you and to mention he prayed about it sincerely the day before he met you.
I cant help but think that a man who defends his people doesnt deserve anything but a great wife but the stark reality is very different as beautiful women of our race seem to end up with losers and even niggers. Infact being a defender of our race today would make one less likely to find a wife given the social stigma and it is a flaming disgrace.
I just pray Yahwey gives wives to the men who really deserve them.
disciplemate

Postby Fenwick » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Eveleen wrote:I'd say it's not necessary for her to be CI or WN. There are many decent girls out there who know nothing of these two, but who are open enough for you to show them.

It can be easy enough to recognise them in some circumstances. The ones who live in overloaded nonwhite cities and yet somehow have no nonwhite friends...
Fenwick

Postby brucebohn » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Teutonic wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
Staropramen wrote:I would suggest to Disciplemate, to pray and know that God does have your soul mate registered in Heaven.

Mark

:beer:

I cannot help but wonder if a "Soul mate" will even be a part of the natural order
of the lives we are promised, or even procreation, for that matter.
Seems to me that a wondrous transformation awaits, unlike anything we could
ever have imagined!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter