This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Finding a wife being a true Christian

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Finding a wife being a true Christian

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:14 pm

brucebohn wrote: I cannot help but wonder if a "Soul mate" will even be a part of the natural order
of the lives we are promised, or even procreation, for that matter.
Seems to me that a wondrous transformation awaits, unlike anything we could
ever have imagined!

You're right about that Bruce, but I was thinking of the here and now; that the files are probably from above, just as we are begotten.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Kentucky wrote:
brucebohn wrote: I cannot help but wonder if a "Soul mate" will even be a part of the natural order
of the lives we are promised, or even procreation, for that matter.
Seems to me that a wondrous transformation awaits, unlike anything we could
ever have imagined!

You're right about that Bruce, but I was thinking of the here and now; that the files are probably from above, just as we are begotten.

Mark

Understood Mark..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:35 am

What I can provide for you, disciplemate, is my own experience...

My first wife was not CI when we met, but neither was I, though my life was always a quest to get there, if you understand me. We were both nominal Christians. 8 years into our marriage, I discovered CI (about 6 years ago now). However, it was a struggle to get her on board, even though she had innate racist tendencies. There may be a thread or two on this forum concerning that topic in particular. Despite our troubles, we eventually became closer, renewed our vows on Teamspeak with Bill and our other CI brethren in attendance, and almost 6 months later she was consumed by lung cancer and died.

After all the struggle I went through to keep my wife, Yahweh saw fit to bring her to Himself. Devastated, I thought for sure that I would be a widower for the rest of my life. I was not even 40 yet. I did not blame Yahweh, I simply prayed for understanding and rest for my spirit. 5 months after Sheryl's passing, my youngest son Josh, from out of the blue, told me that he would not be upset if I found another wife. Relatively taken aback, I again simply prayed to God that, if it was His will that I be married again, that it be to one that is a wife and a mother. I believe it was less than a week before I met my current wife, Pam. I am still dealing with awkward feelings for falling in love with Pam less than 6 months after Sheryl died, but my amazement as to how Yahweh has had such a profound influence in my life, soon dissipates that awkwardness.

So I would fervently recommend putting in a plea to our Father. If it is His will, it will be done. I did not go looking, she came to me, in a sense. If your heart is right, He will see to it that you find your partner. I just don't think that a concerted effort needs made to literally look for one. The effort needs to be in imploring our Father ;-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby disciplemate » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Matt, thankyou for sharing that part of your life with us.
I am praying everyday Yahwey leads me to follow His law and that He would help me by finding a decent wife who would support me in my endeavor to follow righteousness. I would rather be single than be married to a politically correct bitch of a woman that would try and condemn me for my views on race and a barrage of other issues.
Women have been made so cheap and materialistic and not to mention they have no idea how to support a man of integrity. Women and most men i am afraid are like alarm sirens for dissident thinkers in that they will scream words such as "racist" or "homophobe" or "sexist" etc. until everyone looks and knows about it. I do believe Yahwey has preserved the one for me somewhere out there.
disciplemate

Postby Teutonic » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:05 pm

disciplemate wrote:Matt, thankyou for sharing that part of your life with us.
I am praying everyday Yahwey leads me to follow His law and that He would help me by finding a decent wife who would support me in my endeavor to follow righteousness. I would rather be single than be married to a politically correct bitch of a woman that would try and condemn me for my views on race and a barrage of other issues.
Women have been made so cheap and materialistic and not to mention they have no idea how to support a man of integrity. Women and most men i am afraid are like alarm sirens for dissident thinkers in that they will scream words such as "racist" or "homophobe" or "sexist" etc. until everyone looks and knows about it. I do believe Yahwey has preserved the one for me somewhere out there.

Remember that we are against the world, and everything in it.

Most women are all about the world, and everything in it.

Hence the difficulty in finding a God-fearing woman, but difficulties mean nothing to an omnipotent God, who has your best interests in mind. Faith and faith alone will lead you to a wife.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby disciplemate » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 am

Teutonik I like how you put it, yes most women (and men) are all about the world.
Any semblance of Godly character (true christianity, not false garbage) is the ultimate scandal for most people.
Women definitely are more sensitive to dissident thinking I find. I used to be with a christian group (baptists) that often did street preaching and honestly it was the women that were the worst agitators against the preaching of basic morality and principles. Dare mention that homosexuality is a sin and the young women nearby will literally come screaming at your face and even work themselves to total distress to draw a crowd to make it seem we are "oppressing" her for condemning faggotry. It is very sad what the jews have done to our women.
disciplemate

Postby Teutonic » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:42 am

disciplemate wrote:Women definitely are more sensitive to dissident thinking I find.

Because they are followers, and since our culture is Jewish, that is what they follow.

Btw, it appears this is my 88th post, so it is only fitting that i conclude with a 'Heil Hitler' :beer:
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:43 am

Mat 19:5 And He said "'Because of this shall a man leave father and mother and attach himself to his wife, and they shall be two into one flesh',
Mat 19:6 so that no longer are they two, but one flesh. Therefore that which Yahweh has yoked together man must not separate!"

I agree with what has been said previously, a marriage is between a man, a woman and God. God brings them together.

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love the wives, just as Christ has also loved the assembly, and had surrendered Himself for it,

A Christian marriage is based on mutual self-sacrifice, they live for each-other. The man must be prepared to do his duty to the woman and even give his life, just as God gave His life for Israel.

Bill touched on this in his series on feminism, and also said that no man would want to give his life for a feminist. This is a big difference for what passes for marriage today.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

This same relationship exist between a man and his wife, the man shapes the woman. In this world the woman is shaped by babylon (as I think Teutonic says) until she finds a God fearing man who will show her God's Law.

If you meet the right woman the first thing you should tell her is that we live for each-other firstly, and for our families and for our friends, as Christ taught us. You must watch her in this just as you watch yourself, you are not holding her to a standard that you yourself do not hold, and she should know this. Men must set the example.

As long as she can strive to live to that, then the rest can come later. She can learn more, you can teach her more about our history, identity and God through your marriage. As long as you are both striving.

1Co 11:3 But I wish for you to acknowledge that of every man the head is the Anointed, but the head of the woman is the man, and the head of the Anointed, Yahweh.

Women are social creatures who love their families, and so as long as they start with this they should be a good woman.

1Co 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1Co 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

A man takes glory in a woman who he has shaped, just as God shaped the man. The man in the image of God, the woman in the image of the man. You can be proud of a good woman who does her best to live according to Christian principles. They are joint heirs.

It is about God's design, His design for our lives with or without marriage.

Lastly, I think courtship has been damaged in this over-sexualized culture. I think a man should be more patient with a woman and court her in an old-fashioned way, when he meets the right one. The goal should not be to sleep with her as quickly as possible. The goal should be to -make- (shape) her into your wife, to guide her towards God and a Christian marriage.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:17 pm

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

A Christian marriage is founded on God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Joe wrote:Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

A Christian marriage is founded on God.

Absolutely, yet think about how many married couples you know who dont include God, can we really say that their 'marriage' is actually a marriage? Without God a marriage is meaningless and destined to fail.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter