This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Finding a wife being a true Christian

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Finding a wife being a true Christian

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:16 am

Teutonic wrote
A godly woman will build you up, while a worldly woman will break you down.

Good point. And don't marry her until you know for sure lol.

But you may meet a young woman who is very receptive to the good news and does her best to be a good woman. That is just my opinion, I know Nayto and others disagree, and that is fine. Ultimately each man is responsible.

Even if you meet a woman who is CI, then you will still have the same duty.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:18 pm

Joe wrote:But you may meet a young woman who is very receptive to the good news and does her best to be a good woman. That is just my opinion, I know Nayto and others disagree, and that is fine. Ultimately each man is responsible.

I don't understand what is so disagreeable about that concept. It just seems logical that a "good woman" who is not CI exists in greater numbers than we give them credit for. It is from that "pool" that single CI men should be looking to draw from. It is not a matter of how well we know our "faith", but how strong in it's fundamentals we are, and how we exude those fundamentals in our everyday lives. When you embody the Truth by living for God first, and your brethren second, any woman serious about "dating" you will soon be faced with the obvious choice of: being a woman of God, or being a woman of the world. Our single men need to present themselves as the true Christians that they are, especially in the "dating scene", and the "good woman" should gravitate to them. This message I deliver from experience. I met Pam in the most unlikely place...at a bar where I was running production for her cousin's band. Long story short, I let her know right off the bat that "I am a white Christian man." God apparently put it in her heart to know what I meant, and apparently sparked her interest to learn more. We have grown together since then, and she has become unabashedly CI, but not without numerous trials and tribulations. Honestly, if it were not for my steadfast faith and limited scholarly knowledge giving me the bedrock foundation on which to stand firmly, we may not even be together...but that is exactly what Joe meant by "Ultimately each man is responsible". I chose to marry Pam, even though she was not CI at the time, but I knew her heart was there. I made the choice to take on the responsibility of leading my wife down the path of a woman of God.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Nayto » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:19 pm

Joe wrote:Even if you meet a woman who is CI

Even CI women can be hell though :lol:

If a woman is Christian and can put up with the most racist views from a social justice cultist's worst nightmare, then I suppose it's a good start even if she herself isn't CI. From there it depends on how feminist they are. That's where the CI women fail because many CI are actually feminists.
Nayto

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Nayto wrote: From there it depends on how feminist they are. That's where the CI women fail because many CI are actually feminists.

I'll take that a step further and say that feminism is our strongest opponent, period. I will profess to believe that every contemporary woman, CI, Christian, or not, is instilled with a least a degree of feminism. It is our job to prove to our women that ANY degree of feminism is destructive, and that the natural family structure is the most happy and harmonious way to live. My wife struggles with feminism every day, to which I can attest many reasons for (it can be likened to a disease, IMHO), but is able to recognize it when it rears it's ugly head. It's at times like these that I love her even more, despite the oft times disruptive struggles, showing her disdain for the jew and her love for God and His law.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Joe » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:12 am

Nayto wrote:
Even CI women can be hell though :lol:

Funny and true Nayto.

Adam was asleep while God created Eve, sometimes I think that God must have put something in woman to punish men a little bit, to show men what men are like to God. Not that there is an equivalency, just that God wants men to know His Law and men do not listen.

I don't think about that too much, just a passing thought.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Joe wrote:
Adam was asleep while God created Eve, sometimes I think that God must have put something in woman to punish men a little bit, to show men what men are like to God. Not that there is an equivalency, just that God wants men to know His Law and men do not listen.

I don't think about that too much, just a passing thought.

An old joke...

Adam: God, why did you make her so beautiful?
God: So that you would like her.
Adam: Yeah, but God, why did you make her so stupid?
God: So that she would like you.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:44 pm

I won't forget that one Mark, lol.
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:34 am

I was reading a WN forum recently.
A guy met a woman and kept his political beliefs from her. He thought that as long as she was doing house work than everything would be fine. This approach is actually promoted at the daily mongrel.

Fast-forward a few months and he is trying to get this girl pregnant, declares that he would like to marry her (as if they aren't already); only to find-out that she would get an abortion if she were pregnant by him. He didn't teach her anything and married/accepted her anyways.

I think this is an example of why a man has a duty to shape the woman, to teach her according to the ways of God. Not to withhold the truth from her. As I said earlier in the thread, I think the Bible teaches these things (page 2). There is no need to constantly theorize about the nature of women, the Bible has all we need.

Post can be found at:
from http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/tales-of- ... back/59466
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:56 am

My wife just came back from a judeo "women's retreat". Her already rebellious nature has been noticeably amplified. I really hate my life sometimes. My only motivation to stay here is to do what needs to be done for the brethren.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:03 am

Joh 12:25 He loving his life loses it, and he hating his life in this Society keeps it for eternal life!
I hear you brother. I hate this life too. I hope things get better for you Staropramen.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter