This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

IQ tests?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

IQ tests?

Postby disciplemate » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:03 am

Is the IQ test worth being taken seriously or is it another jewish inflitrated science?
Are we to also take aptitude tests seriously as well? Seeing as so many things are corrupted of the jews im not sure if there is a true scientific way to measure intelligence.
disciplemate

Re: IQ tests?

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:25 am

The short answer is no--current IQ tests are unreliable and tell only a small part of the story about intelligence. As I pointed out in a thread last year, a marxist jew named David Wechsler rewrote the standard IQ tests in order to level the playing field and erase persistent gaps between women and men, and Whites and other races:

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7999&p=23143&hilit=wechsler#p23143

We see White Nationalists applaud the results of IQ tests because they show how dumb negros are, as if we need an objective test to prove that. What WN's don't understand is that these IQ tests play right into the hands of the jews and their agenda.

The newer Wechsler IQ tests put jews on top, followed by asians, followed by Whites. That's exactly how the jews prefer us to think about ourselves--coming in third place, as in "third world".

It's utterly inconceivable that the White race, who has produced the greatest civilizations in world history, aren't more intelligent than jews and asians, but WNs are good with that as long as niggers finish last.

If you gave me, as a White Christian Identist, the opportunity to create an IQ test to reflect our strengths, jews and asians would probably score in the moron catagory.

If the field of psychology and psychiatry were purged of jews and instead filled with White Christians, I am certain that every jew could be proven to be criminally insane and legally put in the nut house.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby bahr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:14 am

In general and beyond the question about the "I.Q. tests", in a world where good is called "evil" and evil is called "good", the definition of "intelligence", like all definitions, is inverted: the more a man lies and believes in lies, cheats, manipulates and climbs on the heads of his fellow men-- i.e. the more he acts like a jew, the more he is called "intelligent". The society has become a nest of vipers. A White man who wants to be a good Christian is perceived as a fool, an idiot, a loser, while the jews are perceived as the ultimate "geniuses" (from "genie": demon).
bahr

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 am

bahr wrote:A White man who wants to be a good Christian is perceived as a fool, an idiot, a loser, while the jews are perceived as the ultimate "geniuses" (from "genie": demon).

Bahr is absolutely correct--in our demonic society, psychopaths are often mistaken for geniuses. One's ability to succeed in Babylon is directly related to one's ability to shamelessly lie and exploit others.

The following article is about how to identify a "psychopath," but if you merely substitute the word "jew" for psychopath, you'll see just how these demons are mis-perceived as successful geniuses.

http://www.businessinsider.com/signs-yo ... th-2015-11
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Les » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:02 am

I always thought they were something strange about IQ tests. No doubt they have been changed since the 1970s / early 1980s.
I remember taking one with everybody else in elementary school in the cafeteria, when I was in Grade 2 or 3.
They announced it was "anonymous" and then the teachers flipped out when we tried switching our tests when we noticed the stickered codes identifying us.

It was really easy, and if I had more time, would have got every question.
After awhile as we sat there waiting for our teachers to pick up each class, a few teachers kept whispering to each other, and staring at me, and looking at my sheet, which made me feel maybe I was a retard or something.
They also gave me weird looks in class since Grade 1, when I would answer questions to something they never taught us before.

When I was young (pre-teen), I read a LOT (you name it, pamphlets, paperbacks, hard cover books, magazines, comic books, newspapers, anything and everything) and watched everything that was on the 13 cable channels of our TV set.
Since my Dad was a prisoner in WW2, that included a lot of war movies and TV shows, with his included commentary, which was radically different than what they taught in the controlled "education" system.

One of his favorite shows was Hogan's Heroes. He laughed his ass off because he said nothing like that happened back then.
These days, not only do you have people out there that still believe in a WWII "holocaust" against jews (we now know German civilians were firebombed and burned alive in a mass extermination,..not taught in any schools still I would bet), but there are people that believe that "Sharknado's" are real !
(Sharknado was a comedy-action B-movie about sharks flying in tornado's and killing Americans).
Les

Postby Kentucky » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Les wrote:but there are people that believe that "Sharknado's" are real !
(Sharknado was a comedy-action B-movie about sharks flying in tornado's and killing Americans).

There's an even funnier satire about a future world in which idiots rule, called 'Idiocracy.' Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:32 pm

I recently seen "Idiocracy", and it was bad, frustrating, AND funny.
It is supposed to be about the distant future, with the 'dumbing down process', but there are idiots like that NOW, ha ha!
Les

Postby disciplemate » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 pm

yeah I see how it plays in the jews favor. I wonder then how we can scientifically test a persons intelligence without all the bias crap? I guess the white race has the testament of its great civilisations to prove that enough but as an individual it would be interesting.

Oh and I saw the idiocracy trailor, lol it seems abit like that today.
disciplemate

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:52 am

disciplemate wrote:I wonder then how we can scientifically test a persons intelligence without all the bias crap? I guess the white race has the testament of its great civilisations to prove that enough but as an individual it would be interesting.

Jews invented the concept of "cultural bias" to delegitimize the results of intelligence testing that consistently showed a racial hierarchy with Whites on top. They have methodically dumbed down our school curricula so that they can control and dominate us. The "Idiocracy" is a jewish creation.

To illustrate just how far we've fallen, we need look only at the 1869 entrance exam for Harvard University. At that time, Harvard truly was America's elite institution of learning. Today, it is dominated by jews in the faculty and student body. Whites have become a minority at Harvard. Yet there is not one jew on the faculty or as a student who could have passed the 1869 entrance exam.

When Harvard was White, 90% of applicants who took this exam passed it. Today, there would be a 0% pass rate. This exam is implicitly White and shows what just the average student at Harvard was capable of academically. And this is exactly what the jews do not want us to know--what Whites are capable of when jews are excluded from our society.

Here is a downloadable PDF of the 1869 Harvard Entrance Exam:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/p ... rdexam.pdf
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 am

Every few months it seems, an old 8th grade exam makes the internet rounds. The questions on the exam generally blow away high school graduates of today, and usually the difficulty of the exam is hand-waved away—“oh, it was mostly just local knowledge” and “nobody really passed it, or was expected to.”
Old tests are a surprisingly valuable historical resource. Old textbooks aren’t nearly as reliable for indicating what students learn, since it’s never a sure thing that any particular topic in the book is actually covered. Heck, today’s community colleges are so unhinged that it’s common enough for almost nothing of the textbook to be used, and we know this because we can look at the tests and see with our own eyes what students are expected to learn. This blog might not even exist but that I looked at tests I gave over a decade ago, and realized “if I gave tests like this today, I’d end up failing the whole class.”

http://professorconfess.blogspot.com/20 ... amand.html
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Miscellaneous Banter