This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Flies and the Honey-Pot

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

The Flies and the Honey-Pot

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:16 am

The Flies and the Honey-Pot, from Aesop's Fables
If the flies represent people, then the honey-pot the modern liberal democracies of the west...

A number of Flies were attracted to a jar of honey which had been overturned in a housekeeper's room, and placing their feet in it, ate greedily. Their feet, however, became so smeared with the honey that they could not use their wings, nor release themselves, and were suffocated. Just as they were expiring, they exclaimed, "O foolish creatures that we are, for the sake of a little pleasure we have destroyed ourselves."

Pleasure bought with pains, hurts.

It reminds me of the 'useful idiot' concept. This is where the selfish and self-righteous idiots in academia and government, who are also true believers in the modern cult, suddenly realize that they have been used and then are eliminated. Because at that point they become a threat to this system they helped bring about. They reap what they have sown.

I feel we are very close to this point, because the lies and confusion of Babel are becoming unsustainable. As their cult unwinds it is becoming more bizarre and nonsensical.

I have always thought along these lines but in a recent podcast with Mark it was said, to paraphrase, "the worse things get the greater God is magnified when He delivers His people." We are in bondage, am I suppose to lament the fact that babylon is falling.

It is a totally different view-point to that of WN.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: The Flies and the Honey-Pot

Postby Teutonic » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:57 am

Joe wrote:It is a totally different view-point to that of WN.

This is true.

White Nationalists, if I am interpreting what you mean correctly, think that we can somehow 'turn things around', thereby preserving and/or improving the system that has oppressed whites for an untold number of years. Thus you see large numbers of WNs putting their faith in politicians like Trump or 'activists' like Duke.

It all just needs to collapse, bc there is no political solution.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: The Flies and the Honey-Pot

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:15 am

Good to have you here brother.
We are told to come out of babylon, whereas WN want to stay in the closet. In many ways lol.
You are right. And it is a huge difference in the way we see our current times.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Miscellaneous Banter