This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Gage

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Gage

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:38 am

I really enjoy Bill's posts from Aesop's fables.

Christians should consider this before thinking that there can be good scorpions. A self-hating or seemingly "right-thinking" Jew is still a Jew, and there you have Milton "Brother Nathaniel" Kapner, Henry Makow, Andrew Auernheimer, Angelo John Gage, Norman Finkelstein, and all the rest. Touch any of them and you will get stung. Once again, Aesop was a lot smarter:

A BOY was hunting for locusts. He had caught a goodly number, when he saw a Scorpion, and mistaking him for a locust, reached out his hand to take him. The Scorpion, showing his sting, said: If you had but touched me, my friend, you would have lost me, and all your locusts too!"

Carelessness has consequences.

'Weev' said he was a jew and then changed his mind. Gage denies he is a jew. This is what Angelo said about his surname, though I do not know if that is the reason Bill said he was a jew.

gage.jpg
gage.jpg (74.13 KiB) Viewed 2340 times

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-end-of- ... e-resigns/
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Gage

Postby EzraLB » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:27 pm

I've never heard of this guy before, but his website is one big red flag to me. He states that he's a big fan and student of Jewish Self-Help guru, Anthony Robbins, who taught him--get this--"Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis strategies." Gage can actually state this with a straight face?

He goes on: "His teachings greatly helped me, and as I experienced results, I became inspired to be like him [the jew, Robbins] so I began my own training as a NLP Practitioner in 2009. In 2010, I graduated from the International Center for Positive Change and Hypnosis."

So this "Gage" character is the Anthony Robbins of the White Nationalist movement, who, apparently, discourages Whites from bringing up Hitler and jews....

Who's going to fall for this clown?

http://www.angelojohngage.com/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:50 am

Ezra wrote

Most WNs unfortunately. Some CI people too.
I didn't know any of those things. NLP reminds me of 'black magic' type garbage, how satanists manipulate people etc.

I have not watched any of these peoples' material. I do think Dennis Wise is good but I really am not into WN.

Did the Italians, or even the Romans, always have olive skin like that?
I am sure northern Italy is very different.

He has a good surname, I couldn't have picked a better one. But it makes no difference to me, I just wanted to let Bill know what Gage's response would be.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:26 am

Joe,
I noticed Andrew Anglin at the Daily Stormer promotes this anti-Hitler hypnotist-clown, Angelo Gage. Anglin has also recently promoted the idea that Muslims--not the jews/Mossad--were behind the Paris attacks. I have to wonder if Anglin is slowly showing his true colors--the Alex Jones of the "extreme" right...
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:23 am

Ezra you should see Anglin mock the Bible. He is a very contradictory person, sometimes saying there are no good jews, then promoting several. Sometimes saying it is stupid to mock Christianity and then proceeding to mock it.

His biggest audience was shown to be CI in a poll once.
And yet he will mock CI all the time in the same fashion. eg. Anglin as "israel stein"
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/ ... 11/is4.png

I think you are right, that he is an alex jones type figure, I would agree with that. If you ask him to explain how WN can build a white nation he will become hysterical ...another contradiction as he often claims that he is not swayed by emotion.

I have often posted my disdain for Andre. lol. The Daily Stormer has good radio archives but all the information is the same, never getting to the root. Just like alex jones. Information overload. Our people lost in a world of childish memes, and their hope is to secure a place in which they can continue to live as teenagers.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:04 am

Andrew Anglin is not White. I don't care how many times Sven Longshanks swears that he is. He is a mamzer. Here is an old quote of Anglin's;

Howdy. My name is Andre. I am of Irish/Red Indian descent, and the Godless British are still gunning for me. I live on a farm in ....Ohio...., out where the wi-fi don’t buzz. I tend to talk about how I’m going to shoot all the coyotes that the United Nations has released here as part of their ‘re-wilding program’; but I probably never will. I like to keep my beard long, but my mother tells me it makes me look like a Wildman and that no woman will ever marry me if she thinks I’m likely to vanish into the wilderness on a whim.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:17 am

Staropramen wrote:Andrew Anglin is not White. I don't care how many times Sven Longshanks swears that he is. He is a mamzer.

Thanks, Staro, for stating what I believed based on Anglin's erratic behavior. He is often volatile and borderline hysterical at times--personality traits that are common among non-Whites, especially jews. He can't seem to focus or hold an intellectual position more than 5 seconds, and like Alex Jones, is prone to ranting and lashing out at those who dare disagree with him.

And the fact that he promotes this clown "Angelo Gage" tells me all I need to know--he either doesn't do his homework or he's got an agenda to create schisms...
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Gage was pretty popular on Stormfront back when I was on there, which, in my mind, testifies to his illegitimacy.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:34 am

I suppose we were all young once. A reformed man? is that what we're seeing?. I honestly don't think so.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/svn2nn5l ... _Fraud.mp4
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:15 pm

EzraLB wrote:I've never heard of this guy before, but his website is one big red flag to me. He states that he's a big fan and student of Jewish Self-Help guru, Anthony Robbins, who taught him--get this--"Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis strategies." Gage can actually state this with a straight face?

He goes on: "His teachings greatly helped me, and as I experienced results, I became inspired to be like him [the jew, Robbins] so I began my own training as a NLP Practitioner in 2009. In 2010, I graduated from the International Center for Positive Change and Hypnosis."

So this "Gage" character is the Anthony Robbins of the White Nationalist movement, who, apparently, discourages Whites from bringing up Hitler and jews....

http://www.angelojohngage.com/

David Duke had Gage on his program today. I reprinted your post here in the comment section;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIU08Svdq8Y
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter