This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Gage

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Gage

Postby Joe » Wed May 04, 2016 8:21 am

I was a little hasty with that post Ezra, so I appreciate you checking the site and giving us an overview. I didn't realize there were multiple contributors.
Hey Ezra that place is packed with 'alpha' males, :lol: ; whenever anyone says they are an 'alpha male' it is a joke because you know they have a beta world-view and mindset.

Ezra wrote (viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8376&start=10):
There is only one true role model of an "alpha male" after whom we should conform our lives, and that is Christ, who feared no man as he walked unarmed among his enemies in Judea who wished Him dead.

From the article you mentioned.
With a very basic message of self-reliance and responsibility, there is no reason any race or nation must wallow in self-pity or live in filth and fear.

It is implied any race can be made into a man.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun May 15, 2016 12:46 am

Gage loses it, becomes anti-white, chucks a tantrum and admits he is a mud person. First 30 seconds.

He claims the Italians that had the empire were 'mud people', he thinks he has some connection to Rome and genuine white Italians; that 'mud people' like him were responsible for Rome. Simply incredible. Also he seems to think that he was 'white' until people disagreed with some things he said, that our assessment of his race is arbitrary and not objective ...which is not true.

He is a mud person no matter what he believes or what he says. He was never white.

Lastly, most WN were not so concerned about whether Gage was actually white or not.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Sun May 15, 2016 1:15 am

Does Gage ever post any videos where he does not have his uniform hanging behind him, as if we'll forget all about the fact that he's a bastard by focusing on his macho charisma?
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Sun May 15, 2016 6:38 am

His macho charisma is mostly whining like a kike teutonic :) . It was all fake, he can never be a man.

I just noticed that at 3 minutes he starts whining about CI and it's standard of racial purity, how that is affecting WN and how we think we're the 'real jews'. So there you have it, it is CI standards of racial purity that upsets our enemies. They are feeling the heat.

I am seeing a correlation here, but I won't push it. lol.
Maybe Gage can move in on the 'Rainbow Alphabet' market.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Sun May 15, 2016 7:16 am

Joe wrote:His macho charisma is mostly whining like a kike teutonic :) . It was all fake, he can never be a man.

I just noticed that at 3 minutes he starts whining about CI and it's standard of racial purity, how that is affecting WN and how we think we're the 'real jews'. So there you have it, it is CI standards of racial purity that upsets our enemies. They are feeling the heat.

I am seeing a correlation here, but I won't push it. lol.
Maybe Gage can move in on the 'Rainbow Alphabet' market.

Thanks for posting this interesting development, Joe.
Pronouncements by him plus the likes of Hunt & Sinny provide a powerful witness to the spirits behind them. Even WN's with a bias against Christ who have never heard the command to discern the spirits cannot fail to begin to see this. I believe such numbers will grow not because we or WN's are smart and clever (which we are not) but because our great Kinsman has said He will never forsake His people.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Les » Sun May 15, 2016 7:26 am

That start of the Gage video is maybe him being sarcastic ?

After I seen that video of him linked in the other thread, of him hanging with nips, it seems he is racemixing traitor, but so far, I think maybe he still is white, from his appearance.
Les

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 15, 2016 10:07 am

Teutonic wrote:Does Gage ever post any videos where he does not have his uniform hanging behind him, as if we'll forget all about the fact that he's a bastard by focusing on his macho charisma?

LOL, got this last night from a friend:

gage.jpg
gage.jpg (48.12 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Les wrote:That start of the Gage video is maybe him being sarcastic ?

After I seen that video of him linked in the other thread, of him hanging with nips, it seems he is racemixing traitor, but so far, I think maybe he still is white, from his appearance.

Where is that, Les?

Here is someone addressing some of these clowns that makes a lot of sense, albeit, from an imperfect secular perspective:

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Les » Sun May 15, 2016 3:54 pm

My mistake, that "Andre Anglin Fraud " video was on page 1 of THIS thread, lol.

Joe wrote:I suppose we were all young once. A reformed man? is that what we're seeing?. I honestly don't think so.
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/svn2nn5l ... _Fraud.mp4

and here is another that was on Youtube ,but now it is gone.

andrew anglin jail bait 2
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tgagx ... Low%29.mp4
http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/C5QCh011/file.html

https://anaannblog.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ion-words/
http://www.hateandflame.com/Stan/index. ... ad&id=9569
Les

Postby Teutonic » Tue May 24, 2016 4:57 pm

White Nationalist logic:

The Jews lied about the Holocaust.
The Jews lied about both World Wars.
The Jews lied about world history.
The Jews lie about the real reason for involvement in the Middle East.
The Jews lied about 911.
The Jews lie about the economy.
The Jews lied about JFK.
The Jews lied about the USS Liberty bombing.
The Jews lie all damn day in the media.
Their whole religion is based on lying.
They take a special oath that allows them to lie.
They are of their father, who was a liar from the beginning.
It's pretty much safe to say that everything that comes out of a Jew's mouth is a lie.

.......wait for it....

The Jews are telling the truth when they say they're the people of the Old Testament and that Jesus Christ was a Jew.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter