This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Gage

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Gage

Postby Les » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Kentucky wrote:It's not just WN's. The Cherokee People's forum (Jeremy Vissor, a pseudo Identity Christian) recently gave honorable mention to this godless hedonist, Motorhead. Who the heck is his audience besides injuns thinking they're White? Some of our members here have an appreciation for certain genres of rock n roll, but would not overtly glorify antichrist musicians with favorable obituaries.

Mark

Right. Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister was a rare musical original both with Hawkwind and Motorhead. I own and enjoy recordings by both. But he was a total degenerate. He was not by any stretch of the imagination a role model for Whites. As would be expected the outpouring of affection for Lemmy on secular music forums is substantial. I choose to be responsible and avoid all that. It's one thing to appreciate music and to do so privately. But to be openly Christian and post "RIP" for such a low-life is just unacceptable.

As a heavy metal fan too, I dig Motorhead's music, but yes, Lemmy was a jerk in some things.
One one hand he was witty and sharp and nice and the type of loyal friend you would want.
On the other hand, he was a degenerate liberal and a horrible role model.
He did drugs with Jimi Hendrix, promoted some negress singer with weird hair, he was against God / Christianity, and collected old German military souvenirs (probably sold by jews, as that is usually the case). It must pain Germans that others collect this stuff, and yet, still be labelled nasty names and forced to pay taxes to pay for "reparations" for something the jews started in the first place!
Les

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:25 pm

The Renegay feminist and KHunt's main squeeze, Sin-aid, goes into a fracas with Angelo Gayge.
Evidently, Gayge thinks vaccines are okay and it's caused a division amongst the pagan WN-tards.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:49 pm

wmfinck wrote:The Renegay feminist and KHunt's main squeeze, Sin-aid, goes into a fracas with Angelo Gayge. Evidently, Gayge thinks vaccines are okay and it's caused a division amongst the pagan WN-tards.

Bill, you never fail to crack me up. This pathetic spat between these two know-nothing athiests is aggravating to watch, even a couple minutes of it. And it shows just how easily pagan WNs can create schisms.

The self-admitted part jew and arab, John Angleo Gage is a first-class moron, and the more he tries to defend his "ideas", the worse he looks, as I predicted would happen months ago.

"Sin-Aid" McCarthy is a shrill, borderline hysterical know-it-all feminist who thinks sarcasm and condescension is a valid form of argument. There must be some deep character flaw in Kyle Hunt for him to find McCarthy's jewish-inspired feminism attractive. If I were him, I'd have to have a roll of duct tape handy at all times to gag her whenever she opened her mouth.

The argument between them is dumb and pointless, and neither know enough about the subject of vaccinations to even engage in such a dispute. Mark recently mentioned a passage from Proverbs that applies to these two godless attention whores:

Proverbs 26:5
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:54 am

Earlier in this thread I wrote:
Whenever I look at Gage from now on I will just see an arab.

He starts out by framing the arguments of racial purists as nonsensical and describes them as hateful. He is basically just a shade (pun intended) of SJW now. "Everyone is mixed".

"Preserve whatever you are" ...is that white nationalism?, what are you preserving?

Their goal is to rob us of our identity and take it for themselves!
That is the goal of mongrels who call themselves white.

He keeps moving the line back and forth and then asks, in all this confusion, 'where is the line anyways?' Well where is the line? ...I don't think he will ever have a definite response. The line is 'one drop' and you are a mongrel, that is the only legitimate line.

When you call them a mongrel and deny their claim, that is when you will see that they are ravenous wolves!

Gage has expanded upon his "preserve whatever you are" ideology in the following video. To summarize his view-point; -when we use the word 'white', and perhaps even ask "who is white" we are, in a sense, 'ethnically cleansing' ourselves. This is because we are not white; we are Scottish, English, German etc.
"Preserve what you are".

In Gage's case this apparently means creating bastard offspring with a white woman. If Gage wanted to preserve his ethnicity he would move to italy or arabia and marry an arab female.

So this is an effort to redefine white, because, as I said earlier:
Their goal is to rob us of our identity and take it for themselves!
That is the goal of mongrels who call themselves white.

Notice how a mongrel that pretends to act for white interests only ever ends-up acting on behalf of mongrels, only ever serves their own interests. I realize that in this case he is technically trying to get away from the term 'white' ...but this is so that he can redefine himself as 'European', as part of Western Culture, and get away from racial purity.

Comments disabled on this video. lol.

That thumbnail is great, just imagine Gage saying 'white' as he does that.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 am

This video shows that many WN are making the same kinds-of flawed arguments.

"Anyone who talks racial purity is crazy and weird"
Not really an a rational argument.
Skip to just past a minute to get to the point.

PS: I just noticed that Gage has removed the video I posted above :lol:
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby andersonone » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Interesting video. Brought up things i had thought about as well. The main question being...what is white? Who gets to decide? For CI i guess the answer is ultimately Yahweh but while we are here on earth and far removed from our homogeneous tribal compositions how do we know or where would we even begin to set up a true Christian society? Im curious to see what our race will look like when Christ returns to settle the score. I wonder how few of us will be left.
andersonone

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:17 am

I read somewhere that Weev joined Christian Identity as a 16 year old back around 2001? Okay, did he ever correspond with any CI personalities? From whence hath he come?

I'm beginning to hear a distinct feature in the vocal inflections of these sorts.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Tue May 03, 2016 5:33 am

Watch what happens when a WN leader is exposed as a bastard.
Angelo John Gage is like a falling star, I wonder why...

Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

They wander because the truth is not in them.

arab.jpg
arab.jpg (35.55 KiB) Viewed 1895 times

Look at this faggot (he is a faggot because he is a phony) pretending to be a man. You can't fault him, he can never know what it is to be a man, yet his new tagline is "making men great again". :lol: :lol: :lol:

He isn't a man, he is trying to redefine what a man is so that he can take our heritage for himself.

'Resurgence media' ...sounds a lot like Renegay, another shill-donation-front. Notice the imagery of the snake behind the bastard's head. Indeed it appears to be a lot like renegay, the same failure of a message, the same esoteric/NLP/satanist garbage.

From those r3d1ce pagans:
Gage says the truth alone is not enough to get the masses motivated and he explains how he is using his NLP and life-coaching knowledge to focus on a winning strategy that will inspire people to recognize the enemy within instead of blaming external factors for society’s shortcomings.

Apparently he is against naming the jew now. I haven't had time to listen to this show but that is what the WN are saying who have listened to the podcast. I may get time in the future to confirm this.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Tue May 03, 2016 11:01 am

I'm not sure which is more of an empty promise, Gage's 'making men great again' or Trump's tagline....
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Wed May 04, 2016 6:09 am

Joe wrote:Watch what happens when a WN leader is exposed as a bastard. Angelo John Gage is like a falling star, I wonder why...Look at this faggot (he is a faggot because he is a phony) pretending to be a man. You can't fault him, he can never know what it is to be a man, yet his new tagline is "making men great again".

Thanks for the update on this serpent, Joe. Yes, apparently his first attempt at worming his way into the WN "movement" failed, so he's now repackaged himself as a self-help guru, modeling himself after his jewish mentor, Anthony Robbins. It wouldn't shock me if Gage has handlers in the Robbins organization who are helping him refine his message. He just doesn't seem bright enough to do it himself.

I briefly checked out his site, "Resurgence Media," and found it truly pathetic and full of contradictions. He obviously still cannot figure out what a "White" person is. For example, recently he extolled the virtues of this supposed "responsible" example of what we, as "men", should aspire to:

"I'M WHITE; college educated, grew up in NE Philly, started and sold two businesses, and I’m a Republican. My mother left El Salvador with a seventh-grade education and made sure we learned how to fit in and work hard. My brother graduated from West Point. I’ve worked all my life since the age of 10."

https://resurgencemedia.net/2016/05/03/ ... -reliance/

Gage's sycophantic followers can't see the ridiculousness of this comment--a self-professed "white man" who is actually just another non-White bastard like Angelo John Gage himself.

David Duke has gushed over Gage's message--and apparently Andrew Anglin is getting in on the act, too. When Duke recently interviewed Anglin, just like with Gage, they focused on each other's bodies and stressed the importance of "working out" so as to be "strong" and beat the jew. Right. You're going to beat Satan by "working out" and admiring your own physique in the mirror while you feed for your little white dog as he craps in your purse hanging on your shoulder. Pure faggotry.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter