This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Spiritual Warfare

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Spiritual Warfare

Postby Teutonic » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll ask here.

I'm in my late twenties and have been experiencing what I would call heavy spiritual warfare in my life, especially after having just discovered CI recently.

It's pretty much like a constant debate going on my mind and soul, questions like what I'm supposed to do with my life, which woman is right for me, right vs. wrong, and so forth. It's maddening. I'm curious if any other members have gone through a similar crisis in life, and how you overcame it?

Of course I spend alot of time praying, but so far it seems as though God is silent.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: Spiritual Warfare

Postby Nayto » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:10 pm

God is never truly silent. Even in times where He does seem silent, in my experience He speaks to us through the execution of our exacting Christian morality in the face of every choice or obstacle. In that I mean if your heart truly wants to do what is right in God's eyes according to Scripture, then how could you go wrong? Consider the following verses:

Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Proverbs 16:9 "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps."

In all that we do, we must seek the Kingdom first. Follow the law, understand the law and this will become apparent to you. If you truly do seek the Kingdom first, all else will be added to you. All things will work out for the good, but that does not necessarily equate to Earthly riches! Scripture tells us those things are dust compared to eternity. Rather, God will make you a better vessel for His will. With all of that in mind, go forward and do what you think is right under the guidance of Scripture and the counsel of CI brethren, and God will surely direct your feet on His paths.

Once you've followed these principles, you will often be able to reflect and realize the vital lessons God has taught you, and how He has in fact instructed you through trials and has comforted you after them. What more can we want from any father other than instruction and comfort, and to know that we are doing right in his eyes?

Lastly, have a read of this sermon written by Mark Downey:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/still-small-voice
Nayto

Postby Teutonic » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Nayto wrote:In that I mean if your heart truly wants to do what is right in God's eyes according to Scripture, then how could you go wrong?

This was exactly what I needed to hear,

Thank you brother.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Teutonic wrote:I'm in my late twenties and have been experiencing what I would call heavy spiritual warfare in my life, especially after having just discovered CI recently.

I came under heavy attack when I first repented back in 1996. Mind you, I wouldn't discover CI for another decade or so. Nonetheless my initial repentance was a turning away from the world as I understood it at that time. Not too long after I became homeless and for a period of about 18 months I lived in my van. I had been in a race-mixed relationship and made a bastard with this woman. I couldn't figure out why God would take "my son" away from me in the custody battle. I believed that God was ignoring me and wondered if He really even cared. At the very least He surely made a mistake I thought.

In my despair I started laying plans to take the child and flee the country. While planning our exit I learned about something called "The Hague Convention on International Child Abduction" and I instead decided to leave the US without the child. I figured once I settled and acclimated abroad I would return to get him. During those initial months living in a foreign country my mind was a mess. We're talking the Czech Republic where even all their good beer didn't help. Ultimately I made a choice: I told God that even though this makes no sense to me I am going to blindly trust Him on this. I told Him that I believed that one day He would give me a satisfactory answer to my question: why? I assumed that answer would come after I died and went to heaven.

The Czech Republic is a racially homogeneous White country. Seeing first hand how such a place functions was part of Yahweh's plan for me. It is now crystal clear to me that Yahweh had to destroy my relationship with that bastard child in order to take me to the next level which is Christian Identity. The worst thing that could have happened would have been if Yahweh gave me what I wanted which was custody. I sincerely believe that I have been blessed with the ability to see this message because of my obedience and commitment at a time when I couldn't see anything. This lesson learned is a profound source of strength today as I face other trials.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Excerpts from various messages:

In any spiritual warfare, the one who is on the right side of the Law will receive the grace and favor of God. It doesn’t matter how many support troops are on the side of those who have violated the Law. If you think we’re outnumbered, you’re right. But that makes the glory of God all the greater.

Spiritual warfare may be a precursor to traditional warfare, but it is first fought and won in the divine courtroom of God’s jurisdiction where justice will always prevail. Ephesians 6:12 doesn’t instruct us to just go out a pick a physical fist fight i.e. “We wrestle not against flesh and blood” or dignified by a romantic duel in the woods. No, the Christian warfare begins in the mind and uses the weapons of righteousness against the defenses of wickedness. It is the combat every good Christian must maintain whenever we come in contact with evil. We most certainly do wrestle with the den of vipers having the political force to pass laws which call good evil and evil good. Otherwise, we would be in a captivity of our own making, ‘following a multitude to do evil.’

The world is not getting more Christian and Christians are not getting any younger. But, I’d say that Christian Israel is making steady gains in facing the spiritual warfare that we simply can’t ignore. In fact, it’s a great time in history for the harvest of souls for Christ. It’s been a long time for people to be so dissatisfied and disgusted with both political and religious leaders i.e. the fusion of a corrupted church and state who advocate a separation of God from government. The Bible says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish” Prov. 29:18. I define vision as a plan with a purpose, rather than something hallucinatory.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:43 pm

To the original post. I think all Christians have battles like you are experiencing. The reason why is because we are sinful and no amount of fasting, praying, good works or isolation from the world will change that. That said we should always strive to be perfect whilst realising that our righteousness will not save us. Only Christ can save us and we honour Him by living righteously.

Strive to be perfect, but remember where true salvation is.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Nayto » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:33 am

NicoChristian wrote:fasting

I forgot to mention this. Fasting is a good thing to do especially in troubled times. Don't tell anyone about it and don't half-arse it either.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Nayto wrote:
NicoChristian wrote:fasting

I forgot to mention this. Fasting is a good thing to do especially in troubled times. Don't tell anyone about it and don't half-arse it either.

Right. It would be a good idea to study the do's and dont's of fasting before jumping into it.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Thanx all who responded.

I'm just at a major crossroads in life, on so many levels.

When I look back over the years, I see how my past and my struggles led me to CI. Yet now that I've come to the truth, I'm not sure what to do...like there's a giant finger incessantly nudging me to do something, except I don't know what it is.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby brucebohn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Teutonic wrote:Thanx all who responded.

I'm just at a major crossroads in life, on so many levels.

When I look back over the years, I see how my past and my struggles led me to CI. Yet now that I've come to the truth, I'm not sure what to do...like there's a giant finger incessantly nudging me to do something, except I don't know what it is.

"Study, to show yourself approved". Many good folks here to help in your journey.
We are all , a work in progress. Maintain the faith and focus ...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter