This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TO CREMATE OR NOT TO CREMATE?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: TO CREMATE OR NOT TO CREMATE?

Postby bamaman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 am

Steve wrote:Genesis 3:17-19: And unto Adam, He said....."For dust thou art; and unto dust thou shalt return"

The atoms and molecules that make up our bodies, are constantly being replaced.
If you live another seven years, the body you now have will NOT be resurrected!

I kinda liked his remark about the "unmistakable stench of burning flesh".
Shades of the Holohoax!.....where did he get that gem?....from Simon Wiesenthal?.....the Eely Weasel?
I experienced the "unmistakable stench of burning flesh" last weekend, at my friend's Bar-B-Que.
A burning human smells the same as a burning cow, a burning pig, or any other mammal.

Bon Apetite!

I don't know, I never cooked a human and don't intend to. I am
just kidding around, but I am no cannibal, so I don't know. My
mother in law was cremated and it was cheaper than a burial. I
and my wife scattered her ashes in the gulf. Where she grew up
all her life. I personally do not savor the ashes of a departed loved
one sitting on my mantle of the living room. Creepy, I tell you. I
really see no wrong whether someone is buried or cremated. Saves
land space not to bury a deceased relative. Something more creepy
is having a family burial ground on your own property. Kind of morbid
to have all of your dead relatives buried in the back yard.
Last edited by bamaman on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
bamaman

Postby SwordBrethren » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Yahshua declared to the disciple who was ready to follow Him but wanted to wait and pause to bury his dead father, "let the dead bury the dead, come and follow me." (Matthew 8:22)

Along those lines, my dad told me when he dies I can just leave him in the street or toss him into the woods so I don't have to spend money/effort on a funeral, but I couldn't do that to him, so I'll find some affordable yet decent burial option and go with the family burial lot. However, I would not consider cremation under any circumstances.

I believe the dead should NOT be cremated. It is written in Revelation that the sea gave up her dead, Hades (the grave) gave up his dead, etc, but it is not written "the ash urns gave up their dead" and while I know that is a bit of a stretch and almost pharisaical to grasp at the lack of a little comment like that. Additionally, combined with Matthew 8:22 and the fact that cremation is a pagan tradition and rituals involving fire have a pagan significance in history, it makes sense that of the many options to dispose of the dead, cremation is NOT a legitimate one.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby JoePennsylvania » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 pm

And what of all those that were lost at sea. What Shred of evidence of DNA remains of him or her that went down on the Titanic or the Uss Indiana or the antient mariners who went down to a watery grave.

WE LIVE IN BABYLON and follow some pagan thing everyday of our lives , whether Directly or Indirectly.
JoePennsylvania

Postby JoePennsylvania » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:41 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:Yahshua declared to the disciple who was ready to follow Him but wanted to wait and pause to bury his dead father, "let the dead bury the dead, come and follow me." (Matthew 8:22)

I believe the dead should NOT be cremated. It is written in Revelation that the sea gave up her dead, Hades (the grave) gave up his dead, etc, but it is not written "the ash urns gave up their dead" and while I know that is a bit of a stretch and almost pharisaical to grasp at the lack of a little comment like that. Additionally, combined with Matthew 8:22 and the fact that cremation is a pagan tradition and rituals involving fire have a pagan significance in history, it makes sense that of the many options to dispose of the dead, cremation is NOT a legitimate one.

Find for us in the BOOK of the Law Levitcus/Deuteronomy the exact procedure for HOW ISRAELITES ARE TO BURY OUR DEAD?
So, if ONE chooses to cremate his departed love one then That person has the power to ultimately destroy the future existance of that loved one.; or somehow curse that love one's soul forever. WOW! thats an AMAZING CONCEPT. i DIDNT know we had that kind of power; or that how we bury our dead will ulimately choose their eternal fate.
Maybe we shouldnt bury the dead in the ground because the ground has been cursed. Or since some were buried in sepulchres we should all be buried in sepulchres above ground.

What about Matt 3:9
And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham

What DNA is in STONES that Yahweh needs to create children of Abraham???

Seems like more superstious fears that easily FREAK US OUT and Devide us.
JoePennsylvania

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:10 pm

I believe this comes down to a matter of opinion and is not a life or death choice. We must only be careful that we do not bind on others our personal beliefs in this matter.

Surely the thousands of martyrs who were burned at the stake have a place in the Kingdom.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby bamaman » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 am

JamesTheJust wrote:I believe this comes down to a matter of opinion and is not a life or death choice. We must only be careful that we do not bind on others our personal beliefs in this matter.

Surely the thousands of martyrs who were burned at the stake have a place in the Kingdom.

Yeah, I agree James. I was just stating that it really does not matter if one is buried or
cremated. People need to do whatever they believe in concerning burial or cremation,
whatever works for them and gives them peace of mind. Besides when we are resurrected
it will not be our old bodies that will be raised but a new body. My Mother-in-law chose to
be cremated as her last wish. Despite how I and my wife felt, we had to honor her last wish.
So, people do whatever you feel is correct concerning burial or cremation, the choice is yours
and you will have to live with the choice you make. In our case we had to honor the dying wish
of our loved one.
bamaman

Postby SwordBrethren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 am

JoePennsylvania wrote:Maybe we shouldnt bury the dead in the ground because the ground has been cursed.

Pharisee style sophistry.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

SwordBrethren

Postby SwordBrethren » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 am

JoePennsylvania wrote:
Find for us in the BOOK of the Law Levitcus/Deuteronomy the exact procedure for HOW ISRAELITES ARE TO BURY OUR DEAD?
So, if ONE chooses to cremate his departed love one then That person has the power to ultimately destroy the future existance of that loved one.; or somehow curse that love one's soul forever. WOW! thats an AMAZING CONCEPT. i DIDNT know we had that kind of power; or that how we bury our dead will ulimately choose their eternal fate.

Maybe instead of trolling me and being a clown you should show me where I ever said that, let alone even implied that.

The living have no impact on the soul's of the dead, don't dare try to suggest I said otherwise, as I did not.
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby bamaman » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 am

SwordBrethren wrote:
JoePennsylvania wrote:Maybe we shouldnt bury the dead in the ground because the ground has been cursed.

Pharisee style sophistry.

I have noticed that, maybe Joe is a Jew, well I can't prove it
but he is really acting the part. He sure argues like one and
twists the scripture like one. Excuse me, he seems to mock
the scripture like a Jew. I tend to believe what Bob in Ca, once
said. He believed that since some of the Canaanites was white
there are some amongst us who have that serpent DNA in them
and other than the way they act, you would not be able to tell.
One day that thought occurred to me as well, like a bolt of
lightning hit me. I generally do not have thoughts that come
to mind like that very often. I guess you can call it an epiphany.
It really makes sense though.

Basically I am not saying the Canaanites was white but before
they mixed with the Negroes and Mongoloids they appeared to
have white skin. I do believe some of them mixed with the Adamic
race and some are among us today hiding behind white skin. The
only way you can sniff them out is by the way they behave, twist
scripture, and mock scripture. Now I could be wrong but it seems
very likely. Look how Joe, Lindstedt, Trouble Maker, behave
themselves. Real racially pure white people do not suppose to
behave the way they do.

"Pharisee style sophistry." You hit the nail on the head with
a hammer Sword Brethren. You could not have made a
better observation.

It only proves that the elect alone can be saved. You will know the
enemy (nonelect) by their fruit.
bamaman

Postby JamesTheJust » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Oh there are OBVIOUSLY "white" people who have the blood of Cain running through their veins. I believe that the fallen angels were white, and certainly so was Eve. Cain was most definitely White. Even Noah was thought to be a child of a fallen angel by his WHITENESS!

There are probably millions of Whites who have the blood of Cain running through them. A little leaven!

YAHshua was clear. We shall know them by their fruits. HE said it and that settles it.

Does Bush, Chaney, et. el. have the blood of Cain running through them? This should be a no-brainer.

The only way a wolf can come in UNAWARES is through two avenues:

1. A White person is not racially aware.

2. A wolf naturally looks like a sheep and the only way even the most racially aware sheep would know is, BY THEIR FRUITS.

I am happy and amazed at how quickly my kinspeople in DSLCI can spot a wolf, even without any knowledge of their racial makeup. Perhaps the Internet is a good way to fellowship. In that way, we are not distracted by appearances, which we all know, can be deceiving.

I have a fairly simple litmus test. First I judge a man by how sincerely he "Loves YHWH our GOD with all his heart" and how well he "loves HIS brethren as he loves himself".

In these two lay ALL the commandments.

YAH Bless!
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter