This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TO CREMATE OR NOT TO CREMATE?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: TO CREMATE OR NOT TO CREMATE?

Postby SwordBrethren » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:49 pm

bamaman wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:
JoePennsylvania wrote:Maybe we shouldnt bury the dead in the ground because the ground has been cursed.

Pharisee style sophistry.

I have noticed that, maybe Joe is a Jew, well I can't prove it
but he is really acting the part. He sure argues like one and
twists the scripture like one. Excuse me, he seems to mock
the scripture like a Jew. I tend to believe what Bob in Ca, once
said. He believed that since some of the Canaanites was white
there are some amongst us who have that serpent DNA in them
and other than the way they act, you would not be able to tell.
One day that thought occurred to me as well, like a bolt of
lightning hit me. I generally do not have thoughts that come
to mind like that very often. I guess you can call it an epiphany.
It really makes sense though.

Basically I am not saying the Canaanites was white but before
they mixed with the Negroes and Mongoloids they appeared to
have white skin. I do believe some of them mixed with the Adamic
race and some are among us today hiding behind white skin. The
only way you can sniff them out is by the way they behave, twist
scripture, and mock scripture. Now I could be wrong but it seems
very likely. Look how Joe, Lindstedt, Trouble Maker, behave
themselves. Real racially pure white people do not suppose to
behave the way they do.

"Pharisee style sophistry." You hit the nail on the head with
a hammer Sword Brethren. You could not have made a
better observation.

It only proves that the elect alone can be saved. You will know the
enemy (nonelect) by their fruit.

I've been really tired of a lot of crap from Joe lately, the trolling in regards to twisting the words of others, as though I even remotely implied that the living can damn the dead in hell by burying/disposing of their remains improperly (the living have no impact on the dead, hence it makes no sense to pray for the souls of the dead). I also don't like how he is always talking about women, womanizing, etc (he needs to keep that crap to himself).

I basically put him to silence in this thread by answering his trolling and he took off, like a typical Russ Walker style troll.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby bamaman » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:Oh there are OBVIOUSLY "white" people who have the blood of Cain running through their veins. I believe that the fallen angels were white, and certainly so was Eve. Cain was most definitely White. Even Noah was thought to be a child of a fallen angel by his WHITENESS!

There are probably millions of Whites who have the blood of Cain running through them. A little leaven!

YAHshua was clear. We shall know them by their fruits. HE said it and that settles it.

Does Bush, Chaney, et. el. have the blood of Cain running through them? This should be a no-brainer.

The only way a wolf can come in UNAWARES is through two avenues:

1. A White person is not racially aware.

2. A wolf naturally looks like a sheep and the only way even the most racially aware sheep would know is, BY THEIR FRUITS.

I am happy and amazed at how quickly my kinspeople in DSLCI can spot a wolf, even without any knowledge of their racial makeup. Perhaps the Internet is a good way to fellowship. In that way, we are not distracted by appearances, which we all know, can be deceiving.

I have a fairly simple litmus test. First I judge a man by how sincerely he "Loves YHWH our GOD with all his heart" and how well he "loves HIS brethren as he loves himself".

In these two lay ALL the commandments.

YAH Bless!

Well spoken, James. You have confirmed my beliefs and Bob's beliefs.
Now I am really going to judge people according to their fruit. Yah Bless,
James.
bamaman

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:Oh there are OBVIOUSLY "white" people who have the blood of Cain running through their veins. I believe that the fallen angels were white, and certainly so was Eve. Cain was most definitely White. Even Noah was thought to be a child of a fallen angel by his WHITENESS!

There are probably millions of Whites who have the blood of Cain running through them. A little leaven!

YAHshua was clear. We shall know them by their fruits. HE said it and that settles it.

Does Bush, Chaney, et. el. have the blood of Cain running through them? This should be a no-brainer.

The only way a wolf can come in UNAWARES is through two avenues:

1. A White person is not racially aware.

2. A wolf naturally looks like a sheep and the only way even the most racially aware sheep would know is, BY THEIR FRUITS.

I am happy and amazed at how quickly my kinspeople in DSLCI can spot a wolf, even without any knowledge of their racial makeup. Perhaps the Internet is a good way to fellowship. In that way, we are not distracted by appearances, which we all know, can be deceiving.

I have a fairly simple litmus test. First I judge a man by how sincerely he "Loves YHWH our GOD with all his heart" and how well he "loves HIS brethren as he loves himself".

In these two lay ALL the commandments.

YAH Bless!

Woah! Brother, all stop there! Woah!

If they have Canaanite blood they cannot be White because we know Cain was of the wicked one, the devil. It doesn't matter if they have a White looking appearance, if they are Canaanites they can never be White, it doesn't matter what they look like.

They might be a White looking Jew that only Yahshua can sort out, but He said He would sort the wheat and the tares out. But still, just because a tare looks like wheat, doesn't make it wheat. If somebody has an ounce of Canaanite blood, they have to be classified as a tare, no exceptions.

If you had said there are millions of Canaanites who have White blood in their veins I would agree, because the Canaanites have been mixing with our people for six thousand years. However, to say a White person has Canaanite blood makes no sense, since a White person cannot be mixed and Canaanite blood would make them mixed.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

SwordBrethren

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:42 pm

OK I'll conceed your point. A better way would be to say that millions of people who LOOK white, have the blood of Cain in them. Which is why I put the word "White" in quotation marks in my opening sentence.

Better?
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:OK I'll conceed your point. A better way would be to say that millions of people who LOOK white, have the blood of Cain in them. Which is why I put the word "White" in quotation marks in my opening sentence.

Better?

Sure, no quarrels with that.
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby bamaman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 am

Ok, back on burial or cremation, Just had to put this thread back on course.

Some of our ancient ancestors use to cremate the dead, plus we have
a long tradition of burying the dead as well that is an ancient practice.
It is true that cremation is or was frown upon in ancient times and burial
more acceptable. I believe it had something to do with their belief in the
resurrection. Nevertheless, if one is cremated or buried they will still be
resurrected. You see, in ancient Israel, felons or murderers was thrown
into a big dump and burned after they was executed. There is an instance
where Judah ordered Tamar to be burned when he thought she committed
adultery. Cremation has a stigma due to the fact that evil doers was burned
after execution or they was burned as a form of execution. This has been
ingrained into our culture and thinking and is still apart of our subconscious
thinking.

Now I could just be plain out wrong, I never claim to have all the
answers. I am just putting some thoughts out there in order to spark
some discussion here on this topic. Maybe the pagans had infectious
diseases and cremation was a sound way of disposing the dead. It
is something to think about and discuss. May the discussion continue.

Now I did not say that Tamar was burned alive, so no one misquote
me now. But Judah was going to have her burned until she produced
his staff and all that he gave her as a pledge after he went in unto her.
I just had to make this clear so no one will misunderstand what I am
saying. I was just using that as an example.
bamaman

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:00 am

Gen 18:27 And Abraham replied, "Now behold, I have ventured to speak to the Lord, although I am but dust and ashes.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MissEllis » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:21 pm

In the book of Adam and Eve the angels are instructed to tell adams sons and Eve, that the method by which they are instructing them to bury Adam is the way all humans should dispose of remains, basically as long as humans exist and die. This thing the angels were told to teach them to do, was anoint him with oil and herbs and wrap him in a cloth, 3 times I think.

I could be wrong but it feels like, in the verse quoted much earlier about letting the dead bury their dead, that was probably a situational thing, where the immediate task at hand was more important and the task of burial could be delegated to the people who were not doing as important work. This also gives the chance to refer to the lost as dead just as sure as the body in question was dead...a striking metaphor in that situation.

Cremation has been a subject in my house lately. I couldn't think of a reason against it since He can grant a resurrection body from anything he wishes..from re gathering the original components from wherever they were scattered or disposed of, to just using new materials if he so desires. That is, until I read that part in adam and Eve.

I suppose if one does not care for the apocrypha then on e would also not care what it has to say. I can't dismiss it and from what I've been able to find ,the same story with only minor variations has been found in different parts of the world and seem to agree. Of course I domt have the unlimited time to research these things that I wish I had.
MissEllis

Postby wmfinck » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:52 am

Not all apocryphal, or in this case, pseudepigraphal, books are equal. Neither would I consider it wise to construct a doctrine from any of them where there is no corresponding Biblical witness.

They are interesting only to the point where they give insight into ancient culture and customs, and what people (but not always the right people) thought about Scripture, how they interpreted certain passages or events.

Sometimes they may give further insight into obscure historical events, however what they have to say may not always be trustworthy.

As for your particular citation, do you remember which book of Adam & Eve? There were several, three I think.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MissEllis » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:10 pm

The second book of Adam and Eve.

Not the first, as I mistakenly said earlier.
MissEllis

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter