This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Middle eastern leaders look abit white

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Middle eastern leaders look abit white

Postby disciplemate » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:41 am

I notice alot of middle eastern leaders appear white, obviously you can tell close up there is evidence of mixing with most or all of them but I just find it interesting how the whitest segments of those sand nigger countries always rise to positions of power. Lol It is like the niggers countries as well, the mulatoes often are the ones to have the power in those countries. I heard apparently in the caribbean countries that negress' were begging for white men to impregnate them just because being a mulatto over there is a status symbol and prospect of advancement in competition to the full niggers.
Anyway I thought id just point this out as I find it interesting and abit comical. Can anyone elaborate to their understandings of these things? Cheers
disciplemate

Re: Middle eastern leaders look abit white

Postby disciplemate » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 am

Seeing as Assad (President of Syria) is on the news alot lately, I thought to ask what is his ethnic background? How does a middle easterner look so european in appearance? It leaves me to speculate that in those sand nigger countries there does lie a minority portion who are minimally mixed with arab/turk blood and contain a high portion of whiteness. I could be wrong but would be interested to find out.
disciplemate

Postby EzraLB » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:31 am

Yes, the Scriptures attest to the fact that the White Israelites throughout their history violated Yahweh's prohibition against race mixing, and what you see in the arab population is a wide spectrum of degrees of whiteness. The arabs claim to be Shemites, i.e. White, but that's only partially true. It would be like a person with 1/132 Cherokee blood claiming that they were a Native American, which many do. I'm glad they do because it allows me to avoid them.

The racial caste systems across the world are all the same, as you pointed out. Whitest on top, darkest on bottom, depending on the percentage of White admixture. India and Brazil are perfect examples. Communist Cuba has often lamented the fact that despite 50 years of "non-racist" policies, the whitest Cubans end up at the top of the food chain with the Blacks on the bottom.

But it's the Jews themselves who probably have perfected the strategy of stealing White DNA so that they can infiltrate our societies with chameleon-like subterfuge. While most Edomite Jews still exhibit the obvious "mark of Cain" in their physiognomy, it certainly is becoming harder and harder to discern the wheat from the tares, which is part of their strategy for world domination.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:43 pm

It's why it annoys me when morons try to paint Jesus as dark as night because "he was a middle easterner!". Half of them don't even look like that now, let alone 2000 years ago.
Fenwick

Postby EzraLB » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Fenwick, that's right. If Jesus were an arab, there would have been Paul's "Epistle To The Arabs," but I guess the evil Church "suppressed" that lost book because they are "racist". But if the Church was so racist, why did they suppress the racial message of the Bible? It's so confusing. :roll:
Attachments
Our Kinsman Redeemer.jpg
Our Kinsman Redeemer.jpg (63.42 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Miscellaneous Banter