This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My best friend...

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

My best friend...

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Hello all.

I am very sincerely requesting that anyone who reads this take time to pray on behalf of my best friend Jeff - who is a noble CI brother. He is in danger right now of being terminated from his employment because evidently over the years he opened his mouth at work in very small increments about what he thinks and some of our own racial kindred conspired against him, exaggerated his statements and went to management declaring him to be a racist and probably a terrorist. My understanding is that the conspirators didn't even get their stories straight, but that is not necessarily relevant. I am asking you to pray for confusion among those who have acted in a warmongering manner against our good brother. I can tell you that his work ethic alone could possibly save his hide, and that is the real reason these ignoble kindred did what they did. They are intimidated by him. But to conspire against a man in our babylonish system, to defraud him of his wages is an act of warfare against his family, pure and simple.

Thanks to all of you here.
MichaelAllen

Re: My best friend...

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:12 am

When I read your post, I couldn't help but remember the conspiracy against Joseph by all of his brothers. May Jeff come out of this mess smelling like the proverbial rose. In our prayers for sure.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:51 am

Praying for your friend, MichaelAllen.
Also for those persecuting him.
Thank you for bringing their disgraceful conduct into view, and praying they (and others similar) will experience the deserved sting of shame leading to repentance.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:56 am

Sorry to hear this. I will most certainly pray for Jeff.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Miscellaneous Banter