This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Steve Earle the latest traitor to the South

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Steve Earle the latest traitor to the South

Postby brucebohn » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:54 am

Yes Ezra, my wife now understands why I warned her, early in our marriage, to either toss her
Neil Young recordings [ among others ], or listen in private! In learning the Ci/racial
message, and understanding my anger over this tripe, she was happy to do so....
And she quickly became a Van Zandt fan...LOL...........
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Meggie » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:16 am

EzraLB wrote:Earle's pissing on the South fits in with a long tradition in the music industry...

I agree! Even "southern" boy Tom Petty cried like a witch about his awful decision to use the Confederate Flag in an album years ago:

"In 1985, I released an album called Southern Accents. It began as a concept record about the South, but the concept part slipped away probably 70 percent or so into the album. I just let it go, but the Confederate flag became part of the marketing for the tour. I wish I had given it more thought. It was a downright stupid thing to do ." (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... d-20150714)

A stupid thing to do? What the heck? Putting the Confederate flag on an album is stupid? Then Mr. "Southern boy" went on to say this:

"Beyond the flag issue, we're living in a time that I never thought we'd see. The way we're losing black men and citizens in general is horrific. What's going on in society is unforgivable. As a country, we should be more concerned with why the police are getting away with targeting black men and killing them for no reason. That's a bigger issue than the flag."

Wow! Just wow! For a "man" whose net worth is 75 million dollars, he sure does kiss "Le Merchant's" derriere. But then money is so important to this turncoat he even demanded song writing credit from the sodomite and black sounding "white man" Sam Smith saying Petty's song "I won't back down" had note sequences stolen from it in Smith's song "Stay with me." (http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/26/entertain ... index.html)

I love music, but I fail to see the similarities in the two songs. It's just Petty benefiting from the Jewish copyright scheme. So, IMHO considering, what appears to be skin flintism when Petty was called out for having the Confederate Flag on an album he quickly recanted any love for his own people in order to keep his status in the Jewish dominated music industry.

What amazes me is Kid Rock who is a Northern boy has more guts than Petty, who was born and raised in the South. When he was told he should disown the Confederate Flag, he said: "Please tell the people protesting that they can kiss my ..." (http://www.freep.com/story/entertainmen ... /30226159/)

But I'm sure even Kid Rock will back down if his god demands it. Yes it seems Southern bashing is on the rise. Don't forget even country is doing it. Brad Paisley, whom I think is AWFULLY Jewish looking did a duet with Negro rapper L.L. Cool J in a song titled "Accidental Racist." Huh?

But lets not forget what Henry Ford said about the music Industry in the 1920s:

"It is rather surprising, is it not, that whichever way you turn to trace the harmful streams of
influence that flow through society, you come upon a group of Jews? In baseball corruption -- a
group of Jews. In exploitative finance -- a group of Jews. In theatrical degeneracy -- a group of
Jews. In liquor propaganda -- a group of Jews. In control of national war policies -- a group of
Jews. Absolutely dominating the wireless communications of the world -- a group of Jews. In
the menace of the Movies -- a group of Jews. In control of the Press through business and
financial pressure -- a group of Jews. War profiteers, 80 per cent of them -- Jews. Organizers of
active opposition of Christian laws and customs -- Jews. And now, in this miasma of so-called
popular music, which combines weak-mindedness with every suggestion of lewdness -- again
Jews."

Same ole song, just another verse!
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Postby EzraLB » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:58 am

It looks like Rabbi Earle spent spent some time in Hymie Town, aka, New York City, when he wrote those beautiful lyrics about those poor, unwashed immigrants. And we can see here his spiritual and musical role model, with a defiled shiksa on his arm:
Attachments
Lower East Side Jew.jpg
Lower East Side Jew.jpg (29.75 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Earle Zimmerman.jpg
Earle Zimmerman.jpg (32.32 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Les » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:58 pm

That makes sense then.
Earle's vocals have changed into copying Zimmerman. Kind of grating / annoying.

That reminds me, I hated him,Richards and Woods at Live Aid in 1985
Just a bunch of stoners in front of millions on live television that played a set of nonsense.
Unless that was their intent and they didn't care about Africa just like the rest of us?

No wonder I got so into heavy metal much more after that.
Les

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:30 am

Back in the 90s, Phil Anselmo, vocalist of Pantera was infamous for giving white pride speeches. He wasn't through and through as racist as we in CI tend to be, but he would often make comments about the incongruencies of the culture at that time as it pertained to race (i.e. double standards, black crime, etc.). For a rock music singer to say even that, is really rare.

I used to listen to heavy metal, and saw them live in Little Rock, Arkansas in 2000 or 2001. Someone had a Confederate flag and he said, "Hey brother! Fly it proud, and don't let anyone ever tell you not to be proud of who you are."

I think one of his speeches is still on youtube... the name of it is "Phil Anselmo White Pride Speech" or something to that effect. If you are sensitive to cuss words, don't watch it.

In fact, in that speech he even alluded to the fact that blacks cannot and truly do not wish to share our culture.
MichaelAllen

Postby EzraLB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:02 am

MichaelAllen,
I agree with you about Phil Anselmo--yes, he has talked about White pride, but he does it in a very kosher, politically-correct way. And he's toned it down in the last few years, which suggests to me that someone may have had a "little talk" with him.

Reminds me of a wedding I attended in Florida many years ago. After the reception, a Jew was telling me and a friend of mine how he was at a Pantera concert and was shocked when Phil started talking about White pride and Jews. Gasp! He said he got so nervous that he wanted to leave. The Jew was shocked when I laughed at his story of woe. I said to him, "What did you expect at a Pantera concert? You must have known about Anselmo's politics." The Jew got angry because I didn't share in his outrage. I then said, "If you went to Rap concert and heard the performer start ranting about hating Whites, would you get uncomfortable?" The Jew just stammered something and changed the subject.

And this reminds me of the story that the degenerate jewish composer of "Mack The Knife," Kurt Weill, once told about why he left "Nazi" Germany. Apparently, in the 1930s, he was at a Nazi rally, and the speaker was talking about degenerate jewish culture in the Weimar arts, and brought up the music of Kurt Weill as an example of it. That's when the Jew decided that it was time to leave Germany. :beer:
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:04 pm

EzraLB wrote:MichaelAllen,
I agree with you about Phil Anselmo--yes, he has talked about White pride, but he does it in a very kosher, politically-correct way. And he's toned it down in the last few years, which suggests to me that someone may have had a "little talk" with him.

Reminds me of a wedding I attended in Florida many years ago. After the reception, a Jew was telling me and a friend of mine how he was at a Pantera concert and was shocked when Phil started talking about White pride and Jews. Gasp! He said he got so nervous that he wanted to leave. The Jew was shocked when I laughed at his story of woe. I said to him, "What did you expect at a Pantera concert? You must have known about Anselmo's politics." The Jew got angry because I didn't share in his outrage. I then said, "If you went to Rap concert and heard the performer start ranting about hating Whites, would you get uncomfortable?" The Jew just stammered something and changed the subject.

And this reminds me of the story that the degenerate jewish composer of "Mack The Knife," Kurt Weill, once told about why he left "Nazi" Germany. Apparently, in the 1930s, he was at a Nazi rally, and the speaker was talking about degenerate jewish culture in the Weimar arts, and brought up the music of Kurt Weill as an example of it. That's when the Jew decided that it was time to leave Germany. :beer:

EzraLB, I kind of wonder if it didn't also have to do with the fact that Phil became a serious heroine junkie by the mid to late 90s. He had sustained some back injuries for jumping off of speakers in the early days of the Cowboys from Hell and VDOP tours, and he told the story of how he got into muscle relaxers, heavy pain killers, and ultimately the needle. The band split up indefinitely in 2001, and he was at the lowest he had been in years... then Darrell gets shot on stage in 2004(?)... I kind of wonder if all the dope numbed him in many ways.

I love how jews act when you don't go along with their fear mongering of "anti-Semitism" - it's hilarious really. They act like the little bitches that they are. Anyone that doubts our claims that their problem in the world is a genetic curse has simply not had enough experience around these freaks.

You think about the curse that was on Cain... "when thou tillest the ground, it doth not add to give its strength to thee -- a wanderer, even a trembling one, thou art in the earth.' And Cain saith unto Jehovah, `Greater is my punishment than to be borne; lo, Thou hast driven me to-day from off the face of the ground, and from Thy face I am hid; and I have been a wanderer, even a trembling one, in the earth, and it hath been -- every one finding me doth slay me."

I've thought a lot about this passage over the years, and jews are always afraid of somebody. It's because they know they are evil, and that eventually our people have a way of coming around. I kind of see that passage and think to myself that this curse means that their existence is meaningless, futile, and the natural world will always be a struggle to them.
MichaelAllen

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter