This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

is there any such thing as white syrians?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

is there any such thing as white syrians?

Postby disciplemate » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:32 am

In the midst of this "refugee" migration crisis, I wondered if there any sizable numbers of aryan pure white Syrians still around? I also include Lebanon to this as well. Although these are dark countries, it is still possible to see many light people there and I have even heard you can spot blonde haired people rarely.
The general area of Asia minor through to northern India makes me curious because there are tribes and communities of Aryan peoples out there and of course pure white people who still possibly are amongst the dark masses in the respective countries. I am not sure if this can be backed up or not but Id like to find out if this is true. Thanks.
disciplemate

Re: is there any such thing as white syrians?

Postby EzraLB » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:36 am

The short answer is no--it's safe to assume that there are no White Syrians left, just as there are no White Persians or Lebanese. The last Shah of Iran looked very white, but he was clearly part Arab. And if he's not White, none of them are.

The jewish media is playing up this Syrian refugee issue to appeal to brain dead Judeo-Christians so that they take in more of these muds into White nations. They use photographs of white-looking Syrians to make us think they are just like us, and they love to emphasize that there is a large Christian community in Syria. It's all a psy-op.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby disciplemate » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:44 am

Thanks EzraLB
disciplemate

Postby ElleJay » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:35 pm

EzraLB wrote:The jewish media is playing up this Syrian refugee issue to appeal to brain dead Judeo-Christians so that they take in more of these muds into White nations.

My husband and I were talking about this topic today ... and, of course, my views are put down because I listen to all of those "weirdos" out there. A weirdo is really somebody who disagrees with the prevailing view put forth by the secular media. Thank you Ezra LB for reinforcing my "weirdo" views. ;)
ElleJay

Postby Fenwick » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:20 pm

ElleJay wrote:
EzraLB wrote:The jewish media is playing up this Syrian refugee issue to appeal to brain dead Judeo-Christians so that they take in more of these muds into White nations.

My husband and I were talking about this topic today ... and, of course, my views are put down because I listen to all of those "weirdos" out there. A weirdo is really somebody who disagrees with the prevailing view put forth by the secular media. Thank you Ezra LB for reinforcing my "weirdo" views. ;)

They've all been throwing rocks at Hungarian police and setting fire to things today. And they expect to be treated like refugees. Blood will always tell, and we are proven right time and again.
Fenwick

Postby ElleJay » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:37 am

I was reading an article the other day ... which quoted the folloiwng verse. Does this fit in with what is going on with the Syrian "refugees?"

And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
(Ezekiel 38:3-6)

All of these aliens overflowing the borders of Italy and moving onward .... and the ones spilling across our own borders ... it just seemed to fit

Elle
ElleJay

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:03 am

ElleJay wrote:

ElleJay, has your husband ever been forced to face anyone with CI views other than yourself?
MichaelAllen

Postby EzraLB » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:31 am

ElleJay,

You might consider these verses from Scripture to better understand this Syrian "crisis"....

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Amos 4:9 I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

Deuteronomy 28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.

Revelation 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby ElleJay » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:39 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:has your husband ever been forced to face anyone with CI views other than yourself?

Years ago ... when my father's eyes were being opened as to who Israel was. He does not remember it as I do ... and denies ever believing in such a truth. My Dad died 22 years ago ... so I am the only one ...since that time. He does associate some of it with the late Gene Scott, whom we both watched once upon a time, but he was rather a mixed bag ... better when he was young.
ElleJay

Postby ElleJay » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 pm

EzraLB wrote:You might consider these verses from Scripture to better understand this Syrian "crisis"....

I have printed them off ... very stirring verses. I am sure I will find a further use for them ... in my own home ... and in correspondence. Thanks so much. :)
ElleJay

Return to Miscellaneous Banter