This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Genetic engineering

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Genetic engineering

Postby disciplemate » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:34 am

We are all well aware the white race is superior to the other races in behavior, intelligence etc. and this is what makes us great compared to all the other races. However if genetic engineering on negroes and mongoloids were to make these ones equal to us in the areas that separate us from them then it would be cause for concern indeed for obvious reasons.
My question is in regards to the effectiveness of genetic engineering itself. I have heard Bill call genetics a jewish fraud science so I was wondering if this is a same situation. Can genetic engineering make the average nigger just as intelligent and as well behaved as the average white man? Or is it all scientific fluff?
disciplemate

Re: Genetic engineering

Postby disciplemate » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 am

I actually believe this article answers those objections quite well. For genetic engineering to make the nigger and chink on our level, there must be some serious physiological effects made on their bodies and brains. I render the whole thing as very unlikely to happen. http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2 ... -possible/
disciplemate

Re: Genetic engineering

Postby Kentucky » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:15 am

Scientists cannot replicate the Spirit of God given to Adam and genetically passed on from generation to generation of racially pure Adamites. They can try, but they would only be playing God in their feeble attempts.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Miscellaneous Banter