This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

WDBJ SHOOTING

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

WDBJ SHOOTING

Postby brucebohn » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:52 pm

A little help here please...
Can someone explain to me how a person can be shot
FOUR TIMES at point blank range with a hi-power
pistol using terribly destructive hollow point bullets and
then turn and run ,take at least 2 more, and continue
running..? Adrenaline? I seriously doubt it.......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=225_1440602498
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: WDBJ SHOOTING

Postby wmfinck » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:56 pm

LOL, yeah, there are a lot of questions.
But I did not ask them when I posted it here:
http://saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/article/beasts-dwell-among-us-part-32-apes-news
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Heather » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:45 pm

After watching several videos of it, she was not hit and it's a total hoax. That image of the shooter they say the cameraman caught is not in the cameraman's video, and the image says 6 am. Many discrepancies.
Heather

Postby wmfinck » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Just a note:

The image of the shooter is an old image of him when he was still working for the TV station.

Yes, there are many questions about the activity of the woman as she was supposedly being shot.

But unless a large round hits an important body part, or a place where the impact of the bullet is immediately noticed, I am not so certain that it is impossible. Muzzle velocity with a 9mm is very high and the bullet relatively small, while at close range a hollow-point is not fully expanded.

So under those circumstances and depending on where the bullets actually hit, it may take a few seconds or better for the damage to be manifest. The shooter, when aiming, was aiming at body mass and not at the head.

But I am certain that the "experts" will elaborate on all of these things, some of them ad nauseum.

Maybe this will help. I might read it later:

http://www.gunthorp.com/Terminal%20Ballistics%20as%20viewed%20in%20a%20morgue.htm
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Read this article ,and I agree that it is possible but I still have
serious doubts... If this was a large strapping young man with
20% body fat , I just might concede. But a petite woman of maybe
120 pounds, wearing stacked heel shoes, still on her feet after
receiving at least 6 rounds, I am guessing that 99 out of
100 are going to drop by the 3rd impact. But then, i am no
expert....All due respect.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Heather » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:02 pm

wmfinck wrote:Just a note:

The image of the shooter is an old image of him when he was still working for the TV station.

Yes, there are many questions about the activity of the woman as she was supposedly being shot.

But unless a large round hits an important body part, or a place where the impact of the bullet is immediately noticed, I am not so certain that it is impossible. Muzzle velocity with a 9mm is very high and the bullet relatively small, while at close range a hollow-point is not fully expanded.

So under those circumstances and depending on where the bullets actually hit, it may take a few seconds or better for the damage to be manifest. The shooter, when aiming, was aiming at body mass and not at the head.

But I am certain that the "experts" will elaborate on all of these things, some of them ad nauseum.

Maybe this will help. I might read it later:

http://www.gunthorp.com/Terminal%20Ballistics%20as%20viewed%20in%20a%20morgue.htm

Bill, why would you say that? He's got a gun in his hand in that image, and the camera is on the ground. This is the fakest crap I've ever seen, and a bad job at that. No casings were ejected, it fired with a flame instead of smoke. Not how a 9mm fires.
Heather

Postby Heather » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Btw, she's a Jew, and her dad is a stage actor. Please tell me you believe this is BS!
Heather

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Yes, I do think something is up with this, that it is not what it seems to be is certain. BUT I am going to leave it on the Saxon messenger site for propaganda reasons, if nothing else, since it is still the only "story".
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:48 am

There are so many things wrong with this staged event, beginning with the fact that, yes, the reporter's father is clearly a professional crisis actor whose appearances in many commercials has been documented. Other problems include:

--The hand of the shooter as seen in his POV video is White and he is Black.
--The two different videos, with two different POVs don't match.
--The audio from the two videos don't match--the reporter clearly states, "Oh, God" in only one.
--The gun flash is clearly blue-screened, computer generated with anomalous edges and blur.
--The reactions of the interviewee in the two videos don't match.
--The gunman used a 9mm Glock with hollow-point bullets which would have created a mess.
--No evidence of bullet impact on reporter's body
--The reporter looks at the gunman with gun drawn yet continues the interview.

This is very sloppy work, but the Jews know at this point they can get away with even the crudest frauds. It covers many of their agendas: gun violence, homosexuality, and racism. Satan's hubris can't hide itself.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby bahr » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:23 am

Beyond all these false "events", the real question is : why people still pay attention to the so-called "media", at all?

When will they understand that it is nothing but a giant scam by itself, the most powerful tool in the hands of the magicians to hypnotize, divide and scatter the flock, the perfect tool for spreading rumors all over the world?

Rumors always have, and always will, divide. And the more remote the source of the rumor, the less we can verify it, anyway.

As Christians, are we not supposed to live and take care of our neighbors, and not take care of what happens in other parts of the world, in "space" or whatnot, in the first place? In other words, shouldn't we be isolationists?

But of course, this is Babylon.
bahr

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter