This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

demons and contact of the dead

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: demons and contact of the dead

Postby Nayto » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:40 pm

No one in Scripture ever came into contact with any supernatural disembodied demon and our experiences should be interpreted with that in mind.

If an interpretation of events can't be explained using Scripture, then that interpretation should probably be discarded.
Nayto

Re: demons and contact of the dead

Postby Les » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:06 am

I have had some strange experiences at home, many,many times, and whatever the ethereal /invisible entity is, usually feels "evil".
If it seems harmless and even leaves a positive energy and the room and air feels "lighter" and "brighter" then it is not the "dark" spirits.

When the room gets very dark, and I have to turn on every single light, and it keeps getting darker and darker for no reason (not a loss in power), and even when turning on every flashlight too to help, then I know something is here.

The air ripples as if watching a TV with interference or "snow" or when heat rolls off the ground in summer, or a small ball of swirling black energy (tennis ball to basketball size) starts to form 2 or 3 feet off the carpet then disappears after existing only a few seconds, or only a pair of eyes (no face or body) appears in thin air that will look and blink at you, but disappear as if it never happened.

I don't have the equipment to video-record any of this properly. When I tried in the past, the quality was poor and not believable.

I wonder why strange things happen when it's right before or on the day it starts to be a supposed religious day on the calendar.
This is not the first occurrence, but is the first time I have remembered to mention it here.
I just looked at the date and it says "Passover" starts tonight.That figures.

In my peripheral vision first, I seen a white shape / ghost / spirit whatever it was, pass by (usually the shadow is pitch black when it rarely appears the last 2 years,)
Every once in awhile, all last night, when I am settled and either watching TV or internet surfing, there is loud bang in the other room off the door, as if somebody's hand hit it or a small object was thrown at it. I live alone.
Yes, kind of gives me the chills for a second, then I either get annoyed or try to put it out of mind immediately.
Reminds me of when I had my couch in another part of the living room for the first 9 years here,and now that I moved it, whatever is here has stopped physically shaking it.
It maybe was in its path, as I seen a shadow come out of the wall and walk in the path where it used to, towards the bedroom, where most of the freaky occurrences appear / sound.

Whatever it is, is just a joke with barely any power.
Parasitic entities that merely live off our emotions (fear, anger, sadness, etc), so don't allow them to feed off us in any way.
Les

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter