This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Interesting Interactions

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Interesting Interactions

Postby Crossman » Fri May 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Hard to believe that it has been since September of 2014 that I joined this group. I have not posted anything as I am still studying and digesting this CI experience. I have been using Clifton Emahiser's Watchman's Teaching Ministries, Mark Downey Kinsman Redeemer Ministries, and of course Bill's Christogenea and forum. Any questions I had could be found in one of those sites. I have spent a lot of time in those sites.

I had bookmarked dozens of white nationalist and CI sites over the last two years and would delete all but a handful over the last month or so. There are a few that have some good info and some interesting subjects that I may look into from time to time.

It is interesting that my walk and awakening in the CI world would result in some interesting interactions with some very close family and friends in the judeo Christian Church. One person threw me out of his office and told me never to come back. It is interesting in that when I talked about the ni@@ers he did not seem to have much of an issue. I guess with all that has happened in the last year that many are waking up in that realm. But when I pushed the issue of gods chosen people and that
Yahweh was not a Jew, I was committing the unpardonable sin. Some I have talked to have understood and even acknowledged that what I was saying was true. But many are afraid of voicing it as it will create issues with their families and churches. They know the truth but are afraid to walk in it.

I hope to contribute and post a little more in the future.
Crossman

Re: Interesting Interactions

Postby Joe » Sat May 30, 2015 2:39 am

Hello Crossman
Those are some interesting reactions, most people I know are indifferent. I suspect he knew it was true in his heart and reacted so, I think that is better than indifference. He will probably think about what you said one day.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Sat May 30, 2015 10:19 am

Crossman wrote:It is interesting that my walk and awakening in the CI world would result in some interesting interactions with some very close family and friends in the judeo Christian Church. One person threw me out of his office and told me never to come back. It is interesting in that when I talked about the ni@@ers he did not seem to have much of an issue. I guess with all that has happened in the last year that many are waking up in that realm. But when I pushed the issue of gods chosen people and that
Yahweh was not a Jew, I was committing the unpardonable sin. Some I have talked to have understood and even acknowledged that what I was saying was true. But many are afraid of voicing it as it will create issues with their families and churches. They know the truth but are afraid to walk in it.

I hope to contribute and post a little more in the future.

Oh the interactions are always hyper, as if an antiracist button was pushed. I'm currently working on this subject, because the rejection is so common and yet unfounded and nonsensical, as if they took their ignoramus pills for the day. But, I'm also trying to figure out how to crack this nut, it's such a tough shell you know. Coming soon, so look for: 'Acquired Identity Syndrome.' Anyway, very good to hear you chime in and hope to hear more from you.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Sat May 30, 2015 11:00 am

This is a common experience with our CI adherents.
This cognitive dissonance simply will not allow them
to accept the truth, if so, their whole paradigm falls
apart and they would then be forced to spend time
in devoted study,( if they insist that they have understanding)
time that they are unwilling to spend, and this anger, I believe,
is a natural response. A Chrstian lifestyle must be 24/7 .
"Study to show thyself approved". A total commitment.
Unless or until this happens they cannot rightly divide the
word, and will fight you every step..
Their blinders will fall eventually, whether they like it
or not! Do not be discouraged, some of us have dealt with
this reaction for decades. And you are to be commended
in taking the time to first study these issues...
Yahweh bless
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Nayto » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:16 am

Be sure to document some of your interactions in the apologetics section (viewforum.php?f=68). We'd love to hear about them.
Nayto

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Last week, Bill and Mike Delaney did a program and Mike made the following comment: "You can't come half-cocked. You can watch Missing Links 911 and understand September 11th, or you can read one good book on the holohoax to understand it." - He said it would take at least a year or more to fully realize the CI message if one comes at it from a position of unbelief.

I think this is true. People have to be willing to hear the argument out. A big obstacle that we have to overcome - and this is something that Pastor Mark Downey has made comments about this in the past - it is more often than not a factor of unlearning than it is of learning. The trouble is, the judeochristian churches have self-applied the title of Christian to themselves, when in fact they aren't.

So if a person is outside of the judeochristian environment, he's going to have to cast aside his prejudices about what he has been told Christianity is and RCC & Protestant history, and then learn the truth.

Or, if a person is inside the judeochristian church, he's going to have to accept that what he's been taught is hocus pocus... and that often comes with a lot of nervousness. At some point, he's going to be asked to leave if he voices his newfound understanding. Then, the wife gets her feelings hurt because the ladies at church no longer want to associate with her, etc, etc, etc. The kids aren't part of the youth group anymore...

Hey, truth comes at a price. It's a dividing line, and Jesus said it would be. If we weren't willing to walk away from family or let family walk away from us, we are not worthy of the kingdom of God... but you know what? It's amazing the kinship I feel with so many people in CI whom I have never even met face to face, and some I've met only a few times. I feel a deeper friendship with them than any of the phonies with whom I attended organized "church."

There are people right now who if they called for my help and said, "Bring a shovel," I'd be there... no doubt.
MichaelAllen

Postby Nayto » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:He said it would take at least a year or more to fully realize the CI message if one comes at it from a position of unbelief.

I think this is true.

I think it depends on the person. In my case it was literally overnight.
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Nayto wrote:
MichaelAllen wrote:He said it would take at least a year or more to fully realize the CI message if one comes at it from a position of unbelief.

I think this is true.

I think it depends on the person. In my case it was literally overnight.

I was presented with Two-Seedline CI having a practically "blank" mind concerning religion. (It was October, 1997.) I wanted to accept it, because it certainly did explain the world as I saw it. But I approached it critically, because I wanted to read the whole Bible and test whether it was true. So while I wanted to believe it, it certainly took about a year of study and contemplation to confirm it.

Today I see that process as the seed planted in good soil. It has the opportunity to develop good and deep roots, and it will not waiver when challenged, but rather it will be able to withstand those challenges that when confronted with, many unstudied and unmeditating so-called Christians falter easily.

Most of those who grab the surface of CI and run with it without studying end up disenchanted and moving back to some fallacy when they are challenged.

That is why when we find the treasure in the field, we must keep it to ourselves, and go and buy that field before taking up the treasure.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:33 pm

That makes sense. The seed must be tested first before being accepted as fruitful.

For me I had a background in Christianity and had already read the Bible, so I remember studying sermons through the night and the next day. It was actually quite an emotional experience. I felt like a bone dry sponge soaking up water for the first time and I couldn't get enough.

You're absolutely right about those being tested and faltering. I've seen quite a few fall by the wayside due to the challenges and trials of life. From that perspective, I can't understand how they ever actually believed CI. If one truly understands the message, there is too much truth in it turn one's back on it. If they do turn their back on it, well...
Nayto

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:52 am

I was more like the man seeking the pearl, rather than the man who stumbled upon the treasure and bought the field.

Mat 13:45 Again, the kingdom of the heavens is like a merchant man seeking a beautiful pearl.
Mat 13:46 And finding one very valuable pearl, having departed sold all things whatever he had and bought it! "
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter