This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

How did you come to believe in CI?

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: How did you come to believe in CI?

Postby Staropramen » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Heather wrote: And that creature in that video...wow! I can't believe it was at a catholic church.

St. John The Divine is Episcopalian.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Acrimonious » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:12 pm

To answer the topic with some measure of brevity, I was raised in a household by a non-practicing Episcopalian grandmother, a Catholic grandfather, and an agnostic father. Circa 2001, I became involved with a contemporary apostate church; after many questions which stirred my spirit that couldn't be answered, along with a fair amount of hostility from the preacher's son and his retinue of whores and mongrels, I left. I moved to Florida from western New York in July of 2008, and began reading Stormfront posts regarding the bastards roving about the eastern coast of the US. The entire time, I felt that something was missing; my judaized view of the Word was in conflict, and I felt in my heart that there was something wrong with my understanding. In June of 2009, I joined Stormfront in order to read the Christian Identity section, at which point I found Mark Downey's sermons (I got stuck with jury duty one day in the summer and read about a dozen of them while waiting to see if I was selected to deal with the nigger :lol: ). It's been a long road, and I often look at the various cruxes which resulted in the road taken. Though I've hit many potholes along the way, I'm glad to be where I am and still progressing.

Heather wrote:I don't know where to put this, but my Mom was asking how other people came to believe, and I honestly don't know. It seems common sense to me, but our extended families have been praying for our souls for abandoning God's beloved chosenites and won't listen to a word we say. They got mad when we said we were israel and not the jews. I'm dumbfounded. I thought they'd be happy! And my husband believes me, but even though he's all german all the way back (I'm English irish with a german great grandmother), I'm much more angry and vigilant about dispelling the lies about them than him! I know God opens the eyes, but I wanted to know what worked to change people.

Would you mind posting some of the questions you're asked by family members over in the Apologetics section? I'd like to get some of the common questions brewing for discussion.
Acrimonious

Postby Gaius » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:14 pm

"He calls His own sheep by name and He leads them out" John 10 v 3.

One of my favourite hymns, the certainty of YHWH's leading ** His children ** along.
No other children are mentioned in this ...

Written by C A Young
Full lyrics & brief outline --

http://www.popularhymns.com/god_leads_h ... _along.php
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Les » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:14 pm

I may have said this before elsewhere on the forum, but not as detailed.

Raised Roman Catholic.
Discovered The Plain Truth magazine/Worldwide Chuch of God (Herbert W.Armstrong) in my preteen/teen years.

Time went on, by my 20s I went through periods of unbelief in our Creator.

After I went to a movie theater to see "Blood In The Face" , came across an ad for a "pro white" newsletter /fanzine in Factsheet Five ( a magazine that reviewed EVERYBODY if they sent proof of their product).

Started supporting white nationalist groups,
and made friends with others after I was seen wearing a pro-Christian t-shirt at protests.

They showed me what Christian Identity was about . with proof with passages from the Holy Bible.

Joined Aryan Nations, and eventually stopped being active after numerous incidents.

Became just like any other 9-to-5 work person, trying to survive, and even hung out sometimes with a non-white, as he worked as hard as me, and seemed to have the same ethics/morals.

When I started using my computer a lot more, and online, after 2008, and seeing the mess this world was in,
became bothered and kept surfing for answers.

I hit some site explaining what I already learned years ago and forgot about, that the banks and the Federal Reserve were to blame,
and in the comments section was a post saying it was the jews' fault, and they posted more links.

Discovered William Finck, by way of the links from the Hal Turner internet radio show.
Les

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:13 pm

A few months old of a thread, but I'll throw in my story.

Growing up, I learned to distrust authority early on. I won't detail my family history, but there was a lot of impact on all four of my grandparents from the economic depression, who were all born in the early 30s. Lots of child abuse (and I DON'T mean swatting a kid who is disrespectful).

Anyway, my parents were both very unstable mentally and emotionally... and this made them really cling to churchianity.

My mom's parents were from the Churches of Christ (CoC), which was 1/3 of the Restoration movement (aka Stone-Campbell movement). My dad converted from the Nazarene church.

I grew up going to church three times per week. It was our duty to do so. Looking back, it was a system of repression and groupthink dynamics. The CoC, even till this day, is a denomination that really is rooted in scripture - even though they don't understand it. You can go to a CoC today, and as long as it isn't one of the progressive suburbian churches, you will hear a sermon that comes with scripture references. There are no creeds of any sort, and there is no official hierarchy of government beyond the local assembly... however, they were masters of groupthink dynamics. The CoC is affiliated with several colleges and universities & preaching schools all over the country.

I was one of these kids that actually listened and paid lots of attention to what was being said.

Very early on, I mean... probably late junior high or early high school... I began having questions about things like, "If God commands that all people undergo a conversion experience or suffer an eternal conscious punishment in the never-ending BBQ pit called "hell," then why didn't he, in his omnipotence, see to it that all the peoples of the world heard the gospel?

When I was a younger kid, they taught us in our Sunday School class that the good people go to heaven and bad people go to hell... but as I got older and listened to the sermons, I could hear it more and more clearly as to what they REALLY believed... If you don't place membership at OUR congregation according to our opinion on the conversion experience (or another CoC in another town if you reside elsewhere)... then you are going to receive all the wrath of almighty God and will suffer in the fires of hell for all eternity.

So... essentially, we were to look upon all of the other people in our community as being bad? or lost? Equating bad and lost I thought was a real riot, because as I got older and became more aware of some of the people in our congregation and their inability to keep their pants on around other people's spouses, etc... well, it was the beginning of my cognitive dissonance. They also had some real screwy dogmas about having instruments played during church - they believed that the New Testament exclusively endorsed vocal music and none other, and that if you used other types of music, it was akin to putting a swine on the altar in the Old Testament.

They believe, of course, that salvation is for every upright walking hominid, and they believe that the law was done away with.

This point about the law being done away with gave me a lot of problems trying to patch things up in my brain, and connecting everything together. First John says, sin is violation of the law. Second, Paul says that those considered justified before God keep the law. Third, if the law is put away, how can there even be a concept as sin? Fourth, what was all of this old law, new law they were talking about...

Then, I realized after coming into CI what these people believe... they literally believe that Jesus rose from the dead, and passed out copies of the New Testament, (even though most of those events hadn't happened yet... I mean, from Acts through Revelation). They literally believe that there is this massive change in the program of God, and so when Paul says to Timothy: "Study to show thyself approved..." to these NT only types... it basically means, "Timothy, just keep reading this letter over and over again, all the scripture from Genesis through Malachi needs to be put away. This is the new playbook. And I'll try to get you a copy of Ephesians while you spend the next three years reading this letter over and over again. Oh hey, btw, Matthew's got a new gospel coming out soon, I've heard it's gonna be awesome!! I'll try to get you one of those too."

It is asinine. Only the saddest of simpletons could really believe this stuff... but they do.

As my conviction about my religious upbringing waned (at one of the brotherhood's affiliated universities, no less where I was taking one Bible class per semester), I had become a reservist in the Marine Corps. I drifted away from the scope of the groupthink dynamics and just got fed up with it. I started focusing on politics. It was late 2002, and I was getting disturbed by how badly our president and his advisors wanted to go to war in Iraq. I started really getting upset about it, and this isn't typical Marine Corps behavior. Marines love to fight, and so I couldn't say anything about it in that venue.

In 2003, I was finishing up in school and began dating my now wife. I started into conspiracy theory with the JFK movie by Oliver Stone, which led me to suspect that the Iraq war had something to do with the military industrial complex also. I went active duty in late 03, and by 2004-05 I knew that 9/11 was a set up. In 2006, I became aware of the international bankers, and it was the speech by Benjamin Freedman at the Willard Hotel that made me aware that the problem was jewish in nature. By 2007 I was off active duty and my wife had finished law school and we had trekked back to her home town.

August of '08, I saw something on youtube about Pastor Ken Gregg in Tennessee, and then I was listening to an AM radio station and heard some guy bashing jews and it was Pete Peters. I quickly gravitated away from that camp after 8 months or so. It was sometime in early '09 that I reached out to Pastor Mark Downey and he advised me to watch out for those who were trying to slip in universalism. From there on it has been all about meeting folks and learning different viewpoints on scripture. I guess it was sometime in 2010 where I heard Bill on some mp3 lighting up Jim Condit over Adolf Hitler's supposed "jewish" ancestry.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:20 am

Is your wife CI now too Michael Allen? If I may ask.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:13 am

Joe wrote:Is your wife CI now too Michael Allen? If I may ask.

Yes she is, Joe. 110%

And so are the kids. ;)

My 5 year old daughter already knows there are no blacks and asians in the Bible, and that our people are Israel.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 am

Wow, that is great. That must be the same daughter who knew about the devious jew looking for money.

May God bless you, I am sure He already has.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Micah83 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:37 am

I became a Skinhead at 13. I just got schooled when i was a youngen about White Power. I commited stupid crimes that led me to Youth Authority. But, when i was in the hole for fighting i asked God to show me what i should do with my life and begged Him to tell me. The next day this comrade sent me this pamphlet called "the laws of God" by Comparet. Ive never been the same. I studied everything Identity. Another one was Snooks pamphlet. I changed my life. I became a man. Yahshua saved me. Then I went to prison for what they termed "racially motivated violence" ;) Now Im a family man and Yah has blessed me with a Christian Identity wife (even though she's stone cold nuts sometimes). Yah bless
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter