This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewdeo-Christian Music

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Jewdeo-Christian Music

Postby Les » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Yes.
Spelled the way it sounds. NOT the way THEY want it to look !

I am a fan of many (so-called) Christian artists and bands , rock and metal, like Larry Norman, Mark Heard, Randy Stonehill, Stryper, Mortification, Ultimatum, Vengeance Rising, etc

My problem is I wanted music with "heaviness" of the message of JESUS/YAHWEH, but most/all bands these days are with non-Adamics.

I have searched and found one. Not a NS band. I think.
THE ONLY TRULY CHRISTIAN hard rock/heavy metal band ever I found has been DAY OF THE SWORD.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/265979-Day-Of-The-Sword
They went on a spree just like a previous Phineas priesthood, The ORDER ,and were the guys that stole from Babylon but made it look like Babylon's own employees were the criminals. Washington DC were looking like fools for quite a while.
I have heard Scot , from DOTS has finally been released ?
Les

Re: Jewdeo-Christian Music

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:27 am

Happy to see someone here other than myself that knows what Discogs is :D
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Jewdeo-Christian Music

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:37 pm

I used to play some Day of the Sword tunes for bumper music. Including There's No Doubt. Maybe I will have to dig it up again. It was airnswordz, or maybe matthewott who recommended them to me.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Miscellaneous Banter