This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewish symbolism in British royal family

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Jewish symbolism in British royal family

Postby Rogue » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Detail from synagogue ceiling, in Hodorov (in Poland?), 17th-c. reconstruction.
Picture depicts a lion and unicorn.

British Royal Family
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: Jewish symbolism in British royal family

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:34 am

Here's an interesting little site that I haven't seen before, which shows ancient Israel presenting these elements of heraldry. The house of David appears to predate the 17th century synagogue. Jews are always cheap imitations of the real deal.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/juda ... blems.html

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Rogue » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 am

Hi Mark, I'm aware that the Bible use Lions and Unicorns symbolically, but wonder when I see it in a synagogue how much of it is true Israelite and how much is Jewish corruption.

Do these Jews really believe that they are the people of the Bible, or do they know they are liars and frauds using our identity to aid them in their deception?
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby bahr » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:55 am

Do these Jews really believe that they are the people of the Bible, or do they know they are liars and frauds using our identity to aid them in their deception?

The more I examine things, the more I understand that the devils don't believe in anything. They just ACT, in the two senses of the word (as actors, comedians, hypocrites). They TEACH men all sorts of ideas but they themselves believe in nothing. They are only total hatred of divine order, absolute cynicists, cosmic leeches, death.
bahr

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Rogue wrote:Hi Mark, I'm aware that the Bible use Lions and Unicorns symbolically, but wonder when I see it in a synagogue how much of it is true Israelite and how much is Jewish corruption.

I have a new sermon that deals with that question. 'An Identity Rebuttal of JVT,' (which is Jewish Voices Today magazine). It should be posted shortly. They are simply the world's foremost liars covering their bloody tracks of shedding innocent blood while making hefty profits.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Miscellaneous Banter