This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adam's Bible, Michael Des Arc

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Adam's Bible, Michael Des Arc

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:14 am

About seven years ago I discovered this text that claims to be a revelation from God. I printed off some of it put it in a folder and forgot about it for several years. Basically it constantly talks about racial purity and how all others races are satanic creations. One part that bothered me was it accused Jacob of being of the seed of the serpent. I wondered if anybody knows anything about this text or the person Michael Des Arc from Missouri. I couldn't find anything online. It's more curiousity than anything else, the text appears rather spurious and not like the Holy Scriptures.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Adam's Bible, Michael Des Arc

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:12 am

http://www.theamericanbible.com/americanisaiahvisionofmichael.html

It is titled:
"Adam’s Bible
THE VISION OF MICHAEL OF DES ARC"

Copyright 2003 by Frank Weltner, who could be: (from wikiwhatever) "Frank Weltner, a member of the National Alliance, a white nationalist organization."

Excerpts
I speak of Adam's seed, which is my seed, for Adam is my father from millennia past. For God created Adam's heart and soul within the soil of Eden that he might have a decent human being with golden hair, white skin and blushing cheeks, and eyes of blue and hazel tinctures in whom to preach and live and walk upon these earthen worlds that God himself created all alone within a trillion galaxies, for there the empty planets filled with grasses and with trees now wait in abject silence for the grace of Adam's footsteps as he tends his flocks of sheep, his cattle, and raises up his blessed children who are the only seeds of God within these myriad worlds.

The serpent came again, that vilest dream of man, and, seeing I was in your heart, and that I delighted in you, he bit you with his long usurious bite, his serpent bite, deeply injuring your soul with mesmerizing stillness, numbing you, manipulating all your lives, bending you down to Satan's iniquity in staunch slavery to his schemes of integration, miscegenation, immigration to deplete your strength and kill you out, to mix in you unclean ways of living, money making at your laborious misfortune, and all the other vileness that they make against the Son's of Adam in whom the Lord reclines forever.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Adam's Bible, Michael Des Arc

Postby Kentucky » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 am

Joe wrote:Copyright 2003 by Frank Weltner, who could be: (from wikiwhatever) "Frank Weltner, a member of the National Alliance, a white nationalist organization."

He's known for the website 'Jew Watch' (which was hosted by Don Black) but burned out several years ago. Several accusations have been hurled at the guy, but who knows if any of it is true. I never read anything religious by him nor have I heard of Adam's Bible or its author.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Miscellaneous Banter