This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Blue Letter Promoting Abomination

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Blue Letter Promoting Abomination

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:38 am

I suspect some people would suppress their inherent racism to go along with their religious dogma. They are paranoid about committing the sin of 'racism', The sin of 'homophobia', the sin of 'transphobia' etc.

But you are probably right about this woman, but I think that maybe she wanted to be more righteous in the eyes of her religion ...or to make up for her natural inclinations towards racism. I don't know how you can walk into a stinking mud-hut and think "this is great".
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:22 am

Joe wrote:I suspect some people would suppress their inherent racism to go along with their religious dogma. They are paranoid about committing the sin of 'racism', The sin of 'homophobia', the sin of 'transphobia' etc.

But you are probably right about this woman, but I think that maybe she wanted to be more righteous in the eyes of her religion ...or to make up for her natural inclinations towards racism. I don't know how you can walk into a stinking mud-hut and think "this is great".

In many churches they teach that what this woman did is the way to end racism.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:14 am

^Well I suppose she wouldn't have any concerns at all then, I didn't imagine that their religious dogma could go that far. I had imagined that she was responding to a less 'radical' form of idolatry.

I suppose Michael and Staropramen are right, she wouldn't have any guilt at all if that is her doctrine. I am shocked. And she probably thinks her sick religion is based on the Holy Bible.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Joe wrote:^Well I suppose she wouldn't have any concerns at all then, I didn't imagine that their religious dogma could go that far. I had imagined that she was responding to a less 'radical' form of idolatry.

I suppose Michael and Staropramen are right, she wouldn't have any guilt at all if that is her doctrine. I am shocked. And she probably thinks her sick religion is based on the Holy Bible.

Joe, I read something a judeochristian preacher wrote a few years ago, and while he is wrong on many points of theology, this nonetheless stood out to me:

Rebellion is the rejection of truth but apostasy is the abandonment of truth. Apostasy brings on a scenario where a person can accept error without knowing it.
MichaelAllen

Postby brucebohn » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 am

You know, I have followed this thread for a while and have read all of
the speculation / rationalization of this behaviour and have come to
the conclusion that there is no DAMN excuse for this abomination!!
NONE!! Unless she has some dramatic awakening, and decides to
encourage her "Silverback Spouse" to take her "Cappuccino offspring"
to take a dip in the closest crocodile infested river, repent, and return
to the fold, I really do not give a "Rats ass" about her fate!!
There ,I have said it.. She should have known in her Heart that
this was an unacceptable sin, It simply comes down to LUST for
this black BEAST!!! :o :o
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 am

There is no excuse, I hope it didn't seem like I was trying to excuse her behaviour. I was trying to think where she could have possibly got this from in a church setting. I thought that maybe the cult had convinced her that it was 'righteous'.

But at the end of the day, I agree, she should have known in her heart anyways. If she is unrepentant, then she should be given up to the devil so that her soul can be saved. Even as Phineas.
Her soulless attachments can burn in hell.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:45 pm

brucebohn wrote:It simply comes down to LUST for
this black BEAST!!! :o :o

Listen to enough half-baked preachers babble endlessly about racism and then twist scriptures that speak of self-sacrifice and some people are bound to make this stupid choice out of misguided desire to please God rather than personal lust. But no doubt it's lust in some cases.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:46 pm

I seriously doubt that the idea of anti racist babble was even
considered by Phineas when he chose to set an example for the
importance of racial hygiene...
I also seriously doubt that this woman believes she is making
some sort of sacrifice for God by procreating with this
ignorant black beast.....No, she is driven by lust.....
All due respect..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:47 pm

The foreign missions thing is such a copout. I attended a judeochristian church affiliated university here in the south.

And of course, I was raised in an all white town (99%), but I attended a public school where all the slavery, racism, holocaust crap was shoved down our throats... but truthfully, I was none the wiser - namely because I had never been around niggers. For the record, they teach all that horse crap in the private school system too.

While I was in college, it seemed like foreign missions was so heavily stressed. It was even one of the majors in the school of Biblical studies. There were all these white kids who were dedicating their lives to this, as if they were the modern day St. Paul of Tarsus... (yeah right).

All they do is get these people to get baptized and get emotionally "charged up for Jesus." It's really stupid.

I recall being maybe in junior high, and my aunt's husband's brother was a missionary in Kenya, where he had spent most of the 1980s and while they were home visiting, his boy Jay says in a prayer in the Sunday school class, "Dear God, don't let my daddy take me back to Africa." --- And I think, what a wasteful fool. Wasting all that time to "save" beasts.

As I understand it, most of those foreign "missions" plummet the moment that the white minister pulls out and the funding gets cut off. The church in which I grew up was funding some niggers in Belize and they sent all this money down there, all to be swindled by the local "minister" there.

Then, (long after I was gone) the church of my upbringing also had some converted "jew" medical doctor and his family move in to town. They guy was a straight creep - he would spazz off non-sense statements in their Bible class (which is tough to do given that it's all non-sense to start with!). He eventually ran off with his secretary, and abandoned his wife and half-devil daughter.

Then my cousin has been involved in "Kenya" missions, but she and her husband are home right now deciding whether or not "the Lord is 'calling' them back to Kenya or not." A few years ago she had a Facebook image of her holding some ape baby and I just wanted to scream.

Like I said, foreign missions is a copout. I had some moron professor of theology tell me that the future of Christianity is in "the Global south." - and I hear this repeated over and over. I told him three or four examples I knew of where when western presence pulls out, the whole thing falls apart, and that it was because of a lack of a real message why less an less whites are churchgoers these days. If they preached Christianity, more of the unchurched would be IN church. I'm convinced of that.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:32 am

BruceBohn wrote
I seriously doubt that the idea of anti racist babble was even
considered by Phineas when he chose to set an example for the
importance of racial hygiene...

I certainly don't think Phineas would have considered that either. I did advocate the Phineas solution unconditionally.
We are in complete agreement as far as I can see Brother.

Apart from that, and less importantly, we all have considered what jewdeos are being taught. And I think Staropramen's opinion on that is definitely possible. I should have never have thought about what goes on in a jewdeo whores mind, I would never want that to cause division between us here.

Pro 5:5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
Pro 5:6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

MichaelAllen wrote
I recall being maybe in junior high, and my aunt's husband's brother was a missionary in Kenya, where he had spent most of the 1980s and while they were home visiting, his boy Jay says in a prayer in the Sunday school class, "Dear God, don't let my daddy take me back to Africa." --- And I think, what a wasteful fool. Wasting all that time to "save" beasts.

Pretending to live as the Bible teaches while not doing so, a hypocrite. Much like the pharisees and their man-made doctrines.

Very interesting what you wrote about missionaries in general.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter