This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Blue Letter Promoting Abomination

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Blue Letter Promoting Abomination

Postby Rogue » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:07 am

ImageNever did this Southern California girl imagine that she would one day leave her native country to marry a Ugandan pastor. Melissa Hubbell met Vincent Aniku in 2009 during her first mission trip to Africa. Her plan was to remain in Africa only six months, but God had other plans.
As a young child, Vincent and his family had to flee Uganda, becoming refugees in Sudan. Moving from place to place, Vincent was sadly abandoned and left as an orphan. But it was God’s plan that Vincent would hear the Gospel, become a child of the King, and eventually attend Bible college in Kampala. He currently serves as an assistant pastor at a church in Midigo, where these two Christians from distant continents met and married. They have an 18-month-old son named Zach, minister to 13 orphaned children, and are expecting their second child.
Having first learned about BLB from his professors at Bible college, Vincent currently uses it to prepare Bible studies and disciple others. Melissa used BLB stateside, and is very excited now that it has become available on her phone! She wrote to tell us that she is on strict bed-rest due to complications with her pregnancy and the threat of miscarriage:
“I was convicted knowing that worry and fear are not from God, and that the enemy was using it in my life. I started going to the place I was supposed to go all along…His Word, through Blue Letter Bible. As I read His promises and truths, they have ministered to me! I need God’s Word constantly, and I use BLB all the time.”
The Blue Letter Bible staff is so blessed that this young family is being lifted up and encouraged by God through His Word on our website. To all who support our ministry, please know that you also play an integral role in ministering to these young believers in this remote village of Uganda. Let us continue to praise God for allowing us to labor together for His glory! We truly praise our Lord for all of you who have partnered with us to keep these Bible study resources free and available for believers around the world.
May God and His Word be exalted,

Jim Milligan
Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by Rogue on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: Blue Letter Promoting Abomination

Postby Rogue » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:08 am

ImageHere's the Source

http://www.blueletterbible.org/about/st ... /index.cfm

What a stupid woman.
They credit God for all this, and have all the usual happy clappy jargon, giving lip service to the King saying she loves His word, when in fact, she is totally living in opposition to it.

Iv got a few verses for her to study on BLB,  Deut23:2 Numbers 25:13 Ezra 9:2 and of course Matt 7
Rogue

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:53 am

I especially like that verse Numbers, an everlasting priesthood.

She has her pet, liberated and making her own decisions. And what decisions, wow, that is one disgusting abomination. And the ape behind her.

Amazing, how she must have rationalized this in her head is beyond me. Playing house in a mud-hut, well at-least she is righteous in the eyes of babylon. It certainly is a confused world.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Rogue » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:43 pm

:? I was thinking about this woman's situation, and I thought to myself, that her "Pastor" will have a lot to answer for, for teaching her the way he did.

I wouldnt like to be in his shoes at the judgement.

James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
Rogue

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:02 am

Will niggers even be judged, I thought that they will simply die like animals. No soul, no spirit, no judgement. May be some curses and punishment in this world.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Aechos » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:51 am

I believe that they will not be resurrected so that in itself is a form of judgement. The ones still alive at Christ's return shall promptly be destroyed. Judgement in the traditional sense is reserved for the members of our race. I don't think Yahshua would resurrect the soulless goat nations, rehash each of their individual lives, and then destroy them again. Once they're dead they cease to exist. "Twice dead", as Christ said.

Obadiah 16:15 states, in regard to the Edomites and other heathens, "For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been." Here's Emahiser's essay that addresses the subject: http://emahiser.christogenea.org/resurr ... -when-whom
Aechos

Postby Rogue » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:00 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Will niggers even be judged, I thought that they will simply die like animals. No soul, no spirit, no judgement. May be some curses and punishment in this world.

I was speaking of the woman's Pastor that taught her it was ok race mix.
Too many Judeo one verse Charlie's assuming leadership positions, deceiving and being deceived.
Last edited by Rogue on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:41 am

She should put those rocks in the background to good use.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Forget Blue Letter and go to eSword. You can customize it / a multitude of Bibles, commentary, etc.
PhillipWMorrow

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Joe wrote:I especially like that verse Numbers, an everlasting priesthood.

She has her pet, liberated and making her own decisions. And what decisions, wow, that is one disgusting abomination. And the ape behind her.

Amazing, how she must have rationalized this in her head is beyond me. Playing house in a mud-hut, well at-least she is righteous in the eyes of babylon. It certainly is a confused world.

Joe, what's to rationalize? They believe we all came from Adam and Eve. This is the direct result of centuries of universalist theology, which ultimately became applied to all upright walking bipeds during the past five hundred years. There is no rationalizing because they can't fathom that this is a sin... in fact, it is such now that in the mainstream churches (even ones where they still teach homosexuality as a sin), they constantly talk about 'racial justice' and 'living in harmony' blah blah blah.

I guarantee you that this woman had not a single thought ever enter her mind as to whether or not shacking up with a nigger preacher was a sin... "After all (goes the thinking) he's a son of Abraham too by faith right? Isn't that what Paul taught?
MichaelAllen

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Banter