This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Blue Letter Promoting Abomination

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Blue Letter Promoting Abomination

Postby brucebohn » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:07 pm

My earlier comments were in no way meant to offend my good brothers
here, folks I both admire and respect. However, I realize more than ever
that it is very late "in the game", and for all practical purposes, we have
in effect, allready committed racial suicide. What sets us apart as
Christian Identist is the fact we truly understand that Racial purity is
the very foundation of our Biblical instruction manual .. A fundamental
that we must defend, just as a Lioness defends her cub! I am speaking
of what I percieve as, Radical Racism. Not radical in the sense of "Phineas",
I would never advocate violence. Radical as defined in going to the root or
origin, a willingness to reject , with passion, all attempts to destroy our
tradition of preserving our seed. I see nothing but ignorance and hypocrisy
in WN"S, and deception, in so-called CI pastors who preach Dominion
which invites the "Camels nose under the tent". I confront Judeo's
about the race issue at every oppurtunity and when pressing this issue,
almost to the person, they will push sympathy, empathy, charity, and
so-called , racial harmony, but are revolted at the idea of their child
dragging some nigger to the altar.. The "Pulpit Pimps" also stop short
here, although their universalism ultimately leads to this.
If we are to truly practice our faith then we must have ZERO tolerance
of any of our folks engaging in this behaviour! The extremity of the
"Phineas" allegory should be a profond lesson to us all... It is there
for a damn good reason! Enough is enough!! There are many, many,
Tares amongst us and we simply do not know , in reality, just what
remains of our true , Israelite/ Adamic brethren, maybe , much
less than we might imagine....
Again, all due respect.......................
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:11 pm

brucebohn wrote:My earlier comments were in no way meant to offend my good brothers
here, folks I both admire and respect. However, I realize more than ever
that it is very late "in the game", and for all practical purposes, we have
in effect, allready committed racial suicide. What sets us apart as
Christian Identist is the fact we truly understand that Racial purity is
the very foundation of our Biblical instruction manual .. A fundamental
that we must defend, just as a Lioness defends her cub! I am speaking
of what I percieve as, Radical Racism. Not radical in the sense of "Phineas",
I would never advocate violence. Radical as defined in going to the root or
origin, a willingness to reject , with passion, all attempts to destroy our
tradition of preserving our seed.

And that probably takes more courage and fortitude than running a spear through a spear-chucker, albeit that has to be the last straw that broke the camel's back. Phinehas, after all, did stay the plague upon his people. If we don't use free speech, we will lose it. And apparently we're losing it to fat obnoxious female negresses pushing the envelope to see just how far the White man will put his tail between his legs. This is acutely portrayed in the recent rash of White police confrontations with blacks around the country. Well said Bruce, you old radical. There will be consequences for righteous racism, but the Holy Spirit empowers White Power!!!!

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Joe wrote:And I think Staropramen's opinion on that is definitely possible. I should have never have thought about what goes on in a jewdeo whores mind, I would never want that to cause division between us here.

No need to be excessively cautious. We can disagree about some things and still be on common ground with the important things. How judeos think does interest me because I'm willing to talk to them if they are White and willing to listen. I've always been willing to drop whatever I'm doing and talk to people that want to talk about God. Obviously I have a bit more patience than some other folks when it comes to race-mixers having been down that road myself. Not all of us are called to have such patience with these particular offenders and that's fine. Don't misunderstand me, I have no patience for race-mixing. Rather I have a certain willingness to try to reach these offenders instead of writing them off from the get go like the "White Nationalists" do.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:03 am

Mr.Bohn, with all due respect, I am no less radical than you are and we are in full agreement on racial purity.

The only point of disagreement, looking at your initial post, was that you were adamant it was lust while others had other -opinions-.

My position is that we ultimately cannot know, as the Bible even says that we cannot know the way of a whore who is on the path to death. But the important thing I was getting at, on that same note, is that I do think her teachers are responsible in some way and are worthy of the same punishment. Jewdeo preachers are responsible in some way in my -opinion-.

We will never get our opinions in harmony. That is why I emphasized our brotherly accord.We are radicals together.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:14 am

Joe wrote:Mr.Bohn, with all due respect, I am no less radical than you are and we are in full agreement on racial purity.

The only point of disagreement, looking at your initial post, was that you were adamant it was lust while others had other -opinions-.

My position is that we ultimately cannot know, as the Bible even says that we cannot know the way of a whore who is on the path to death. But the important thing I was getting at, on that same note, is that I do think her teachers are responsible in some way and are worthy of the same punishment. Jewdeo preachers are responsible in some way in my -opinion-.

We will never get our opinions in harmony. That is why I emphasized our brotherly accord.We are radicals together.

Yes Joe, I suppose the frustration that comes with decades of admonishments falling
on deaf ears has taken a toll .. I do respect the opinion's expressed here and make
an effort to understand how they arrive at their conclusions. I also realize that the
rebellion and sin of our folks, which include the majority, also creates hardship and
suffering for those few who strive to please our Father.. We prosper, or suffer,
collectively.. Unless or until we fall to our knees, also collectively, as a Christian
Nation, and repent, we shall continue to suffer, the righteous along with the unrighteous..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:55 pm

BruceBohn wrote
I also realize that the
rebellion and sin of our folks, which include the majority, also creates hardship and
suffering for those few who strive to please our Father.. We prosper, or suffer,
collectively..

Our King suffered for our people too, and many would not hear Him either. I guess that is what brings me some peace in regards to your truthful statement.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter