This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

RamzPaulstein

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

RamzPaulstein

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Paul Ramsey comes clean, or perhaps dirty, and admits being a Jew. He couches it in comedy, as he is wont to do, but the admission is nevertheless as plain as the nose on a yenta's face.

I must admit having liked some of his messages early on, but also caught on quickly to the fact that he never really identified the true enemies of Christendom, he never went the last ten yards. Now we know why.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: RamzPaulstein

Postby Joe » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:43 am

Was he making that up. I don't get it...
I think he really is a jew. I would be devastated if I was reading that 'joke', I would probably jump off a bridge.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:24 am

Orthodox "white nationalism" believes in "good" jews. Just ask their pope Uncle Davey Puke.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Fenwick » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:35 pm

I always thought he was an odd one. It was sometimes hard to tell which side he was trolling.
Fenwick

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:39 pm

The CCC newsfeed plugged this rant trashing Robert Ransdell:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6616

I've been debating whether or not to contact Mr. Ransdell who is getting a lot of attention from his soundbyte 'With Jews You Lose.' He is running for the US Senate in Kentucky. After listening to this Ramz fella, I'm inclined to make contact. Ramz did nothing but deride and insinuate that Ransdell is something other than what he represents, which is the truth. He said we don't need clowns like this, we need intellectuals like Jared Taylor.... oh, you mean the AMREN guy who let's jews speak at his conferences? After I listened to Ramz 5 minute rant, there was a bunch of other videos and I clicked on one about renegades in America, which interviewed Ransdell in Cincinnati along the Ohio River, and along comes this judeo-Christian airhead, and Robert handled himself pretty well trying to communicate with a totally brainwashed apostate. But, I went back and the video is gone.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Miscellaneous Banter