This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Question about South African song

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: Question about South African song

Postby ldwinter » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:10 am

Glad to be back!

Leon
ldwinter

Postby Joe » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:21 am

I am glad we have a New-Zealander on-board. Welcome friend.

Hmm, I don't know whether to call you a New-Zealander or a Kiwi. New-Zealander is a spelling error and I am not sure if maoris are considered 'kiwis' too. I guess we have to pretend abbos are Australian these days...
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby ldwinter » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:29 am

No need to call me either, I've only been living here the last four years. According to their legal (jewish) system i am nothing but an alien. As for the maoris, let us sing them a lallaby.

I am glad however, to be able to report from NZ, and let me tell you that in the four years i have been here I have not come across anyone that could be remotely considered CI. The kiwis, or "New Zealanders" seem to be living it up too much. The majority of them have not had to struggle enough yet. If there are any kiwis on the forum, i would like to get in contact with them.

Perhaps I should move to the South Island, colder there, but much less maoris. Some towns down there still have about 93% white people living in them (according to the national census?).

Leon
ldwinter

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:11 am

Wow, thanks for your report.
I have not come across any CI people here either, I live in Queensland. No-one cares about anything but enjoying life ...except those who have it hard.

There is a CI library up north, a few hours away.

We have way too many maoris here too. I hate them, use to be very white here. If I hate them and ache for vengeance, I wonder what Yahweh's hatred and vengeance must be like. God is great.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Banter