This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

More Stormfront Feminism [From Male Posters]

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: More Stormfront Feminism [From Male Posters]

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Staropramen wrote:Spending a reasonable amount of time doing things purely for enjoyment goes a long way in preventing burnout. It tends to keep people more balanced psychologically. I've met my share of people that are all about business [in the financial sense] all the time. I've never called one of them a friend. Yahweh can use any White person at any financial level to accomplish great things. The woman with practically nothing gave away all she had and was considered greater than the rich guy who gave only a small percentage of his wealth. It is a deception that wealth equals greater opportunity to serve Yahweh. God doesn't need anyone's money. He requires obedience and the necessary finances will be added accordingly. Any amount of money that we acquire beyond what Yahweh intends us to have, I believe becomes our worst enemy even though we may convince ourselves it gives us more opportunity to serve. We can most certainly gain more money than we can handle if we become disobedient to Yahweh. There's a jew around every corner looking to throw some money our way if we venture down the dark alley where he's lurking rather than stay on the bright and narrow path.

There have been years where I have donated 30-50% of my income to various causes, friends, comrades, etc... But those were rather lean years. If am going to give away 10% of the pie, every year, to others in need, as a tithe, the larger the pie I obtain for myself, the more substantial that 10% becomes.

There have been books that Bill and I were interested in, to get onto Christogenea, to use for programs, etc, that we have been unable to procure because of financial reasons in the past.

I already turned down an offer from the Jews to work with them in international finance, they told me that by year five I could reasonably expect to earn $500,000 on an annual basis.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Nayto » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:58 am

SwordBrethren wrote:Time in this life/world is limited and I think we can all benefit from constantly evaluating what we are doing with our time through the lens of where we want to go in life, what we want to achieve, and what we hope to get out of this life.

Earlier I found myself playing a WW2 simulator, an enjoyable game, and after about forty minutes I found myself stopping so I could address several questions. The basic fundamental question I asked myself was, "what do you want out of life?" and the basic answer was short and simple, "money and women [plural not indicative of anything, singular works fine]" and this prompted a follow up question of, "how is this game going to help you achieve that goal?" with an obvious answer, "it isn't going to help." After that little internal conversation I ceased playing the game and went to do something productive that may very well yield around $10,000 at some point in the next few weeks/months.

I was discussing with Lang that the money is never the end in itself but rather a means to an end, the end being a larger family, more land, better/arable land, a better house, a house in a better area, the ability to help comrades/friends/kin/etc. There's no dignity in poverty and anything you can do while broke you can do more effectively and more productively while wealthy.

I was also pondering and thinking about the games people play and how much of one's life one spends with games and distractions. There are a limited number of hours in a day and a limited number of days in a man's life, it seems a shame that so many people waste so many days.

As it says in Ecclesiastes, "All is vanity except the keeping of the laws of God" (paraphrase from memory). So if anything we're doing isn't bringing us closer to or helping our kindred, it is worthless.
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:34 pm

SwordBrethren wrote: If am going to give away 10% of the pie, every year, to others in need, as a tithe, the larger the pie I obtain for myself, the more substantial that 10% becomes.

Sheldon Emry once related a story where the opposite was also true. He spoke of a man who tithed a reduced amount, and found that his gross salary became reduced to the point where the amount he was giving was equal to 10% of the whole.
Fenwick

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Fenwick wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote: If am going to give away 10% of the pie, every year, to others in need, as a tithe, the larger the pie I obtain for myself, the more substantial that 10% becomes.

Sheldon Emry once related a story where the opposite was also true. He spoke of a man who tithed a reduced amount, and found that his gross salary became reduced to the point where the amount he was giving was equal to 10% of the whole.

I'm not sure you caught the thrust of what I was trying to convey.

If somebody makes $50,000 in one year and gives away 10%, that is $5,000.

If they now make $300,000 in one year and give away 10%, that is $30,000.

They are giving the same percentage, but it is more money, because the pie got bigger.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

SwordBrethren

Postby Nayto » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:43 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:
Fenwick wrote:

They are giving the same percentage, but it is more money, because the pie got bigger.

Luke 21:1-4 wrote:And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.
Nayto

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Nayto wrote:

Luke 21:1-4 wrote:And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

Anybody who gives away 100% of what they have is irresponsible because they are going to become a burden on the community.
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby Fenwick » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:43 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:

Oh I know, but to use the same metaphor, I thought it amusing that the inverse could be true as well, where giving less than your share can end up making the pie smaller to fit it.
Fenwick

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Fenwick wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:

Oh I know, but to use the same metaphor, I thought it amusing that the inverse could be true as well, where giving less than your share can end up making the pie smaller to fit it.

By that you mean that as somebody starts to make millions and millions, instead of giving 10% they give 2% or 1%, or less?
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby Nayto » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:01 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:
Nayto wrote:

Anybody who gives away 100% of what they have is irresponsible because they are going to become a burden on the community.

I guess modern economics isn't Biblical ;)
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:37 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:
Fenwick wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:

By that you mean that as somebody starts to make millions and millions, instead of giving 10% they give 2% or 1%, or less?

Yes, and his salary was providentially reduced to match it.
Fenwick

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter