This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

More Stormfront Feminism [From Male Posters]

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Re: More Stormfront Feminism [From Male Posters]

Postby Staropramen » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:01 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:Anybody who gives away 100% of what they have is irresponsible because they are going to become a burden on the community.

Not exactly the same thing however I once gave away most of what I had access to for a short period of time to help out a White bum that was peeing on himself and appeared to be close to death. After we parted company with this guy we took a walk to a friends home wondering what we were going to do for funds for the next few days. When we got to our friends house I received a phone call from someone that owed me $2,000 that I wasn't expecting to get back letting me know that he was depositing what he owed in my account on Monday.

How can someone become a burden to anyone if Yahweh is in charge? You're taking Him out of the equation. The first Christian lesson that I ever learned is that you cannot out give God. Totally impossible my friend.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Fenwick wrote:Yes, and his salary was providentially reduced to match it.

One time years ago before I was a Christian I screwed over a White guy that I worked with just because I didn't like him and I could get away with it. I didn't gain anything but my actions caused him to lose money.

I got hammered by Yahweh over and over again. Everything in my life pertaining to finances went wrong for about six months. I knew that I was being punished by God. It was awful then but what a great lesson was learned!

I was no financial expert at that time but even if I was it would not have mattered. All our reasoning and scheming is useless when Yahweh is in control.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Staropramen wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:Anybody who gives away 100% of what they have is irresponsible because they are going to become a burden on the community.

Not exactly the same thing however I once gave away most of what I had access to for a short period of time to help out a White bum that was peeing on himself and appeared to be close to death. After we parted company with this guy we took a walk to a friends home wondering what we were going to do for funds for the next few days. When we got to our friends house I received a phone call from someone that owed me $2,000 that I wasn't expecting to get back letting me know that he was depositing what he owed in my account on Monday.

How can someone become a burden to anyone if Yahweh is in charge? You're taking Him out of the equation. The first Christian lesson that I ever learned is that you cannot out give God. Totally impossible my friend.

If you truly believe that, then what is stopping you from walking into traffic and expecting God to make everything work out?

Satan told Christ to cast Himself off the roof of the temple to prove that God would take care of Him. Christ refused.

I don't believe that God is a super-natural bellboy/bellhop who is going to do a whole lot of stuff for me in my daily life and make sure I never bump a toe and I never go hungry. Abraham got to walk with God, I don't believe we get to walk with God.

There is some expectation that we care for ourselves.

I don't mean to sound cynical and I don't want to come off as sarcastic. I understand your view, I appreciate your view, and I partially share your view. I believe we are to seek first the kingdom of God, and other things will be taken care of along the way, but we're not to be like the five foolish virgins who had no oil for their lamps.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby SwordBrethren » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:46 pm

If you give away everything and expect God to do everything for you, I would say you deserver whatever you get... Whether you receive His mercy or His indifference, you deserve it.

If God gives you mercy then you must have deserved it because He deemed fit to give it to you.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

SwordBrethren

Postby Nayto » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:07 am

The lesson we must learn from the widow's offering is not to always give 100% of what we earn, but rather the degree to which we give of ourselves for the sake of our race. 10% is little inconvenience, especially if one is earning plenty. Christ Himself says that one who gives more relatively speaking gives more in His eyes.

Simply caring for our own needs doesn't mean we can't inconvenience ourselves in order to help our kindred in need. One can keep a good job, have a roof and food, yet still give plenty. Why buy an expensive car when something cheap and reliable will do the job just as well? The extra money could be given to those in need instead of going to a fancy car.

It's interesting that the expensive car increases the macroeconomic pie, but who benefits from that? Better to give it directly to CI kindred.

Sometimes maybe it is better to hold money for the sake of investment in order that something greater can be done in the future, like buying some land for CI to live on (just an example). Do we take investment money from the gold watch we didn't buy or from money that could have been devoted to a CI kindred's immediate needs?

In the end the lesson is how much we sacrifice of ourselves and our luxuries in order that we can give. Loving our kindred is one of the foremost laws and if we can't get that right with our finances we won't have the discipline to do in any other way either.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 am

SwordBrethren wrote:If you truly believe that, then what is stopping you from walking into traffic and expecting God to make everything work out?

Satan told Christ to cast Himself off the roof of the temple to prove that God would take care of Him. Christ refused.

I don't believe that God is a super-natural bellboy/bellhop who is going to do a whole lot of stuff for me in my daily life and make sure I never bump a toe and I never go hungry. Abraham got to walk with God, I don't believe we get to walk with God.

There is some expectation that we care for ourselves.

I don't mean to sound cynical and I don't want to come off as sarcastic. I understand your view, I appreciate your view, and I partially share your view. I believe we are to seek first the kingdom of God, and other things will be taken care of along the way, but we're not to be like the five foolish virgins who had no oil for their lamps.

Yahweh doesn't call his people to perform circus tricks which would be what walking out into traffic would be. When Christ refused Satan's request he was refusing to play the clown. Someone tried to deliberately run me down one morning. It was a close call but I'm still here.

I am not prepared to have my head hacked off like that guy in the news. But that is only because I'm not being called to be beheaded. One thing is for sure though. If there comes a time for me to be beheaded I have no doubt that Yahweh will provide me everything I need to go through it with my honor and dignity.

I am not suggesting that we sit back and call on Yahweh as a bellboy. My wife and I spent five years abroad pursuing business ventures and failed miserably. We believed as you that a successful business would enable us to finance Christian work. Problem was we weren't meant to stay there. Yahweh had a purpose in us going there but it wasn't meant to be permanent. We decided it could be permanent and justified our pursuits with ideas about building churches. If we had been more focused on God's plan we wouldn't have wasted alot of time and money. Do you see what I'm trying to get across? We worked hard at this. We weren't sitting back waiting for a handout. It's not a question of working vs. sitting back and expecting. It's a question of working with a road map vs. working blindly.

You're a very intelligent young man with a vast amount of historical and biblical knowledge. With a firm grasp on Yahweh's program you will accomplish great things.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 am

26 Vol. 6, No. 2 THE OCCIDENTAL QUARTERLY (I posted this back in this thread)

When a man asks a woman out, he is only implying that he is willing to
consider her as a mate: He might conceivably offer her a ring if she pleases
him enough on further acquaintance. Most dates do not result in marriage
proposals. There is no reason why they should. Rather than being blamed for
not committing, such men should be commended for sexual self-control and
the exercise of caution in mate-seeking. Many men have been only too happy
to marry the first girl who is nice to them.

And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

A promiscuous culture would probably make it more difficult to go out on a polite casual date. Many womyn think they are in a bar, at midnight, 24/7. Tamar knew what to expect if she played the harlot, I don't think they have a righteous cause like she did. They are harlots yet expect to be treated not so.

Under Roman law it was not considered a serious crime to rape a prostitute:
A man could not violate the modesty of a woman who had none to violate. In
later European law it was made criminal to rape even prostitutes. But this does
not mean that the concept of rape had been divorced from that of feminine
modesty; it was rather that law came to recognize and protect the possibility
of repentance for immodesty.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Joe wrote:26 Vol. 6, No. 2 THE OCCIDENTAL QUARTERLY (I posted this back in this thread)

When a man asks a woman out, he is only implying that he is willing to
consider her as a mate: He might conceivably offer her a ring if she pleases
him enough on further acquaintance. Most dates do not result in marriage
proposals. There is no reason why they should. Rather than being blamed for
not committing, such men should be commended for sexual self-control and
the exercise of caution in mate-seeking. Many men have been only too happy
to marry the first girl who is nice to them.

And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

A promiscuous culture would probably make it more difficult to go out on a polite casual date. Many womyn think they are in a bar, at midnight, 24/7. Tamar knew what to expect if she played the harlot, I don't think they have a righteous cause like she did. They are harlots yet expect to be treated not so.

Under Roman law it was not considered a serious crime to rape a prostitute:
A man could not violate the modesty of a woman who had none to violate. In
later European law it was made criminal to rape even prostitutes. But this does
not mean that the concept of rape had been divorced from that of feminine
modesty; it was rather that law came to recognize and protect the possibility
of repentance for immodesty.

The idea that a woman can go to bed with 20-30+ men while in high school and college, and then scream rape at some guy because she gets drunk, goes to bed with him, wakes up, and regrets it, is as absurd as it is obscene.

The same basic theory that you cannot violate the modesty of a woman who has no modesty was applied in cases of defamation... It is impossible to libel/slander/defame somebody whose reputation is so horrible that it cannot be damaged.

There is a man in Missouri who immediately comes to mind, I would say it is not possible to defame him because his reputation is that of a man who molested a child and was then able to get a great deal to go to the mental asylum instead of continuing in the trial, facing a probable conviction, and going to prison.

If somebody has the reputation of such a character, it is pretty much impossible to cause any damage to their reputation and thus they cannot suffer damages from defamation.

Back to your example about harlots demanding to be treated like righteous women. On some level men have to realize that they are validating such women by giving them attention and accepting them. I don't validate tramps and I don't give them attention. Aside from the fact that I do not drink alcohol, this is one of the reasons I don't go out on Fridays and Saturdays [and opt to study or converse with one or two close friends]. I am tired of being subjected to offers of random sex from cheap/loose/easy/tramp women.

Men who validate such women by giving them attention and going with them, even if only to use them for a single night or a few days, are fanning the flames of the promiscuity culture and are stamping approval on the women for their bad behavior. It is up to men to categorically reject such women and let them grow old alone and die alone.
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

Postby Nayto » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

SwordBrethren wrote:The idea that a woman can go to bed with 20-30+ men while in high school and college, and then scream rape at some guy because she gets drunk, goes to bed with him, wakes up, and regrets it, is as absurd as it is obscene.

The same basic theory that you cannot violate the modesty of a woman who has no modesty was applied in cases of defamation... It is impossible to libel/slander/defame somebody whose reputation is so horrible that it cannot be damaged.

There is a man in Missouri who immediately comes to mind, I would say it is not possible to defame him because his reputation is that of a man who molested a child and was then able to get a great deal to go to the mental asylum instead of continuing in the trial, facing a probable conviction, and going to prison.

If somebody has the reputation of such a character, it is pretty much impossible to cause any damage to their reputation and thus they cannot suffer damages from defamation.

Back to your example about harlots demanding to be treated like righteous women. On some level men have to realize that they are validating such women by giving them attention and accepting them. I don't validate tramps and I don't give them attention. Aside from the fact that I do not drink alcohol, this is one of the reasons I don't go out on Fridays and Saturdays [and opt to study or converse with one or two close friends]. I am tired of being subjected to offers of random sex from cheap/loose/easy/tramp women.

Men who validate such women by giving them attention and going with them, even if only to use them for a single night or a few days, are fanning the flames of the promiscuity culture and are stamping approval on the women for their bad behavior. It is up to men to categorically reject such women and let them grow old alone and die alone.

All of this can be avoided, at least personally, when keeping the laws of God. If we don't sleep with women outside of wedlock it will never happen.
Nayto

Postby SwordBrethren » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Nayto wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:The idea that a woman can go to bed with 20-30+ men while in high school and college, and then scream rape at some guy because she gets drunk, goes to bed with him, wakes up, and regrets it, is as absurd as it is obscene.

All of this can be avoided, at least personally, when keeping the laws of God. If we don't sleep with women outside of wedlock it will never happen.

For any individual man [i.e. myself, other CI men, etc] that is easily done. For men as a group, it is easier said than done.

Additionally, the more promiscuous society is in general, the more difficult it is for men with standards to find a woman while keeping their standards. I am sure it was no easy task for you to find a wife in South Africa, given that South Africa has been hit hard by American culture.
Revelation 18:

SwordBrethren

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Banter